News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

worship

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphm

To me worship means to explore the non-physical. I have a hard time understanding the phrases "worship God" or praying to god.Somehow it just does not compute.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

DjMidgetMan

Worship is exploring the non physical and becomes truly spiritual(in my opinion, dont get offended anyone) , under these requirements:

1. The nature of God is not a physical one, you are praying to a spirit or being, that you do not apply a physical image to.  I believe this because if you apply a image to something, it becomes more in your mind, and your own imagination. If you pray to a being that you know sees you, even though you may not see Him,  then your mind becomes clear, and you see things on a more spiritual level.
2. You are fully concentrating...

Feel free to explain your theories on this, i dont want to insult anyone or anything, so dont be offended. Im just offering a theory.

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"

Fenris

Hi all, long time no visit for me, exams getting in the way again.

On the topic of worship, what if we throw in the concept ( insert usual my opinion only disclaimer) that God in the sense  of the entity, not true divine energy (Ain Soph if you swing that way), is a creation of man, not the creator. Just like every other god in history, God (note capital) started life as a thought form, and God became a god due to its thought form being worshiped to such an extent. Perhaps God's partial conformity as an entity to a divine archetype - or a divine blue print that has to exist grants the entity divine energy. But who can really tell? So perhaps we make our god's, just like a magical thought form but on a much bigger scale. It could be argued that God made a lot of big stuff happen before it became mass worshiped, but you have to look at the reliability of the source of this information. Worship makes something we made stronger, but why is it so popular? Not trying to ruffle any feathers just offer another opinion.

best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici

Anonymous

I think God is everything and everyone in some form or another. God is action and the consequence of action. I do not believe taking God's name in vain is a sin because God has to do with everything, therefore his name cannot be taken in vain. I believe in God. I am not sure what happens after we die but I think that evil people become negs or evil spirits and good people become good spirits and positive energy. The battle between good and evil cannot be won, because neither can exist without the other. Only nothing can exist.

Random fact for the day: American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class.

Pay careful attention to quote below. It can't be wrong. Your saying so will just prove my point further. Muahahahahahahaha!

"Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you."

-Douglass Adams

"Shaolin men and women NEVER give up!"

Arie

Do any of you all worship God?  Personally I don't worship God because basically I don't want to.  God hasn't done anything for me.  All of my human struggles I had to fight for myself.  Do you really think God even wants us to worship Him?  Maybe He just wants us to love and respect Him.  I mean I don't see God forcing us to worship Him if we don't want to.  I don't even pray anymore because for me it doesn't do anything.

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."