News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

666 999 555 444 333 222 111 888 777

Previous topic - Next topic

untouch

And why 36??? You can do magic with numbers:>

n/a

Don't argue with an idiot- he'll drag you to his level and beat you with experience
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36=666 the sun number

and I ve heard you "people" in Slovenia are good accountants for yourself.
it seems you are not adult Slovenian yet.

General-Army

Azaithoth999 the red, dont sue me because "Don't argue with an idiot- he'll drag you to his level and beat you with experience" is going straight into my aim profile, only its gonna say dont argue with an idiot like me

n/a

-nice commercial for you!
but I have used it wisely for now.[8)]

n/a

I think those are the worlds.
9 in the cubic hierarchy.
and the Entrances are:

Attachment: planetsss!!!.JPG 34608 bytes

Ceriel N

I prefer 93, 216 and 418 myself...

But my memory wmight be a bit off. Quite some time since I fiddled with numbers...

Still, this only looks special if you use the number base 10, decimal.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Zaphnat-Panea

Azaithoth,

as far as numbers are concerned, there is of course the decimal system that we are using today from 1 to 10, the basis of 10 coming obviously from our 10 fingers...

However, concerning different numbers that were used before, and some of which are still in used today, the main ones are 12 and 60. 12 is used to count the hours in the day (12 during day light, 12 during night time) and then 12 months in the year, and 60 seconds in the a minute and 60 minutes in a hour. Where they came from, here it is:

The basis 12 was used in Old Irak, in Mesopothemia, by the Summerians. They are actually responsible for the written language, the religion and the sciences (math, astronomy, etc..).
12 can be divided by 1, 2, 3, and 4 (10 cannot!).
as to 60: it can be divided by 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
So 12 is the smallest number than can be divided by 1, 2, 3, 4.
and 60 is the smallest number that can be divided by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
This is why the summerians used 12 and 60 as numbers to count things, and especially the time of the day.

Now, as far as the months are concerned, they also originate from Summer, where the year was divided according to the moon. The moon takes 28-29 days to get back to a full moon, or to a new moon, and therefore it was natural to divide the year into lunar months of about 28 days. One can divide the year into 12 such months, then one is left with a few days. Because of that the muslim callendar has hollidays (such as the ramadan - right now) that can fall in any season of the year, since it slightly shifts every year. To remediate to this problem the jewish calendar adds a 13st month every now and then so that the jewish hollidays will always fall in the same season.

As far as the night sky is concerned, the region where the sun moves through the year (the ecliptic) was also (by the summerians at the same period) divided in 12 constellations (not only to match the 12 months, but also because one can easily identify 12 large groups of stars there). Each constellation itself was also divided into 3, so that the Sun, the Moon or the planets would transit into one of the 3 regions of a specific constellation. This division has been kept by the astrologues but not by the astronomers. So the sky was divided into 12x3=36 parts.

So the orgin of all these numbers in Europe is from Summer (present day Irak!), and it was probably imported in one manner or another, or it might just be the natural way both the Summerians and the very Early Europeans divided everything in the way I explained above.

n/a

and what about the law of the 3(in the name of light, dark and the abyss)?  and my xxx?[:(]

shaman

Azai, everyone knows what xxx stands for... don't you?

Here is the best of best of the XXX sites:

http://xxx.lanl.gov/

you can click on it, don't be shy.. you'll have a real surprise to discover what xxx stands for...

Leyla

Oh boy! People who like to fiddle with numbers, at last!

Please tell me what the hell this is: 857 753

Yes, spaced out like that, three numbers, gap, three numbers.

I woke bolt upright in bed reciting this aloud. So far everyone is clueless as to what it could mean. I keep hoping there is someone who can "break the code."

I am about to give up and consider it to be my past life phone-number.

Aristoles

1337 + 666 = 2003

Woohoo,we live in the Hacker Devils year

Ceriel N

Esker Lodge

Tom & Shelly Murtagh
230 Fencourt Road
RD 1 Cambridge
PO Box 14
Phone    (07) 823 2040
Fax    (07) 823 2041
Cell Phone    (025) 857 753

They deal with horses.

---

85 = SPIRIT, LOVERS, CEREMONIAL, ECSTASY, PHYSICAL, SACRAMENT, STAR CHILD, TZABAOTH, ICHTHYS, PITRIS, ELEMENTS, CRUCIFIX, CAPSTONE, MIRROR, EYE OF FIRE, CLEAR LIGHT, ENLIGHTEN, THOUGHT, FUTURE, HORSEMAN, NUMBERS, WHITE EAGLE, THE ORDER, CARTOUCHE, NOSTER, AMFORTAS, ISWUR, I AM NAUGHT, TO WILL, 18TH PATH

77 = AIN ELOHIM, APOPHIS, THE DEVIL, YAHWAY, IAH JEHOVAH, LITHOS, HEPTDOMAD, TEHUTI, ASTARTE, CELESTIAL, DOG STAR, STAR GOD, GNOSIS, WISDOM, PRESENCE, SACRED LAW, VIOLET, PYLON, RED ROSE, RED MOON, RED DRAGON, BLACK ROSE, BLACK MOON, BLACK DRAGON, MYSTE, VAMPIRE, SENZAR, GOLGOTHA, GEHINNOM, SPRING, PERFUME, PRAYER, UNIFIED DECADE, AUTHOR, MEDIATOR, NEMESIS, NEITHIS, MANIPURA, HATHA YOGA, SARAPHIM, FIFTH DEATH, 10TH PATH, SUBTRACT, FIVE V'S AUGOEIEDES, WISE MAN, DYING GOD, GOAT-FISH, UNVIEL

53 = KEPHRA, MOON, MARY, MERU, LAYLAH, ROSE, EROS, IAHDONAI, NIGHT, NEBULAE, CONCEALED, UPHADI, PELICAN, SWAN, DRAGON, COAGULA, MAGNES, SHOO, TEACHER, CIPHER, EVOKE, THEBES, ALPHARD, HAWK HEAD, CHARON, ASHERAH, MEZCAL, SATEM, PRASAD, PINGALA, ARCHON, LAMMAS, MYRRH, I AM DEATH

http://members.aol.com/Cabala111/111-1-6.html

---

-
ELOHIM GIBOR
god of strength

753 was not found.

http://www.hermeticsoft.com/gematria/index.html

---

HWA HMSYh He is Messiah numeric value is 375.

KBR ANS like the Son of man (aram. Dan 7:13) numeric value is 573.

N:H:Y:R:A The Light (aram Dan 2:22), AWRYm WTMYm the Urim and the
Tummim (Shemot/Exodus 28:30) and 5-2 hMSH SNYm five, two are by their
numeric value 753.

Bn son numeric value is 52.

3-7-5 SLSH SBaH hMSH three, seven, five, 5-7-3 hMSH SBaH SLSH
five, seven, three, 7-5-3 SBaH hMSH SLSH seven, five, three, HADWn
YSWa HMSYh HYH YHWH BBSR Lord (HaAdon) Yeshua Messiah is YHWH in flesh
and AWR Mn-HSMYM light from heaven and 77 SBaYm WSBaH seventyseven are
by their numeric value 1365.

1365 ALp SLS-MAWT SSYm WhMSH one thousandthreehundred
sixtyfive, Sm SL HAB WHBn WRWh HQDS HWA HADWn YSWa HMSYh the name of
the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost is Lord (HaAdon)
Yeshua Messiah and Y:H:W:H B:A:D:W:n Y:S:W:a YHWH in Lord (b'Adon)
Yeshua are by their numeric value 2197.

1-3-6-5 AhT SLS SS hMS one, three, six, five and HAB HDBR
WRWh HQDS WSLSTm AhD HMH the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and
these three are one (1John 5:7) are by their numeric value 1987.

HWA ADNY He is Lord (Adonai) numeric value is 77.

http://www.kolumbus.fi/gematria/englgem.htm

---

Liber Al Vel Legis - 136 + 31 + 435 + 151 =  753

http://heru-ra-ha.tripod.com/library/gematria.html

---

Abraham and Sarah. [Either spelling.
Vide 243, 248, 505, & 510.]

p 857
My twin-sister. [Is written] ytmwat

http://www.private.org.il/GD/Sepher%20Sephiroth.pdf
A\ APublication in Class B
Imprimatur:
N. Fra. A\ A\
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Leyla

I find it creepy as hell that you came up with my name. Because Leyla isn't an internet handel. It's my real name.

beavis

"36=12+12+12= 12"

This math is not valid.

Ceriel N

I didn't actually notice it until a while after I had posted it.

But I have to point out that given enough data something _will_ coincidence. So the question is, what other similarities are to be found between you and these numbers and what are their implications, meaning, and relation to one another?
- Henry James

n/a

people, do not expect me to answer any of your comments on this subject,
because I have unsubscribed, seeing the most stupid and the most ignorant comments here in my whole life.

-have fun![xx(]

Leyla

p 857
My twin-sister. [Is written] ytmwat

Hmm. I have had repeat dreams about having a twin sister all my life. I have no idea what they mean. Only that people shun us and point at us shouting "They're witches."

Liber Al Vel Legis - 136 + 31 + 435 + 151 = 753

I assume this is Latin. What does it translate to?
And is it from a different system of numerology than the one above?

The hebrew stuff I don't get into (non christian.)

So what was up with that guy? Do you think he was angry because he started the thread and we were all ignoring him? And he was giving us his best "Simon Cowell" impersination too.

Unfortunatly he was typical of most "high ceremonials" I've met.
Hostil, Confrontational, Superiority Complex, Over-Egar to prove how knowledgable they are, and generally just "above" the rest of us peasants.

I bet he sweeps floors for a living.

Ceriel N

Yes, but we'd be no better than him if we rub it in. [:o)]

---

~ The Book of the Law ~
Liber AL vel Legis
sub figura CCXX
as delivered by XCIII = 418 to DCLXVI

http://www.hermetic.com/220/engccxx.html

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."
"Love is the law, love under will."
"The word of Sin is Restriction."

---

I think it is Gematria, all of it, but there is Hebrew, Greek and Latin versions of it. It is used with the Sepher Sephiroth and the Quabalah (however you want to spell it) for a lot of magickal purposes by many powerful practitioners.

I'm not that familiar with the use, but I assume that it, as a system, can be used for just about any prupose with good results. Sort of like I Ching. In the near future I'll probably start studying it as to see if I can use it to further my cause.
- Henry James

Zaphnat-Panea

In hebrew each letter has a numeral value starting with a=1, and then
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20 , 30, 40, 50, 60 , 70, 80, 90,
100, 200, 300, 400 ==> the last letter of the hebrew alphabet.

So when one writes a name in hebrew, one can find its numerical value. That's all. It is called Gematria and it is a part of Kaballah.

thanks Ceriel for that, very nice indeed. However, it is originating only from the Hebrew tradition. I guess the greeks and the Latins came much later.

Ceriel N

I would assume that Greek and Latin were given versions of the system due to the shere amount of literature that was written in those languages. What the parallell to reality is with them I know however nothing of. What I do now is that the human mind usually associates certain concepts with numbers, or that it has certain conceptual groups in which numbers are included. Using this one might be able to graph the sum of human knowledge and/or implement it through means that do not neccessarily have to be what is normally termed 'magickal'.
- Henry James

Leyla

Okay. So let me get this straight.

857 753
"Elohim Gibor" "Liber Al vel Legis"
"God of Strength" "Book of the Law"

So I sat up in bed reciting some kind of hermetic kabbalah thing?
I'm rather disappointed, because I am so far away from being judao-christian it isn't funny. I have always avoided their system as a rule.

High ceremonial doesn't interest me. All the high protocal, and elaborate ritualism strikes me as a waste of time and energy. Why do all that when a simpler spell can the same thing accomplished?

If the whole idea is to work in a higher realm,  and communicate with higher entities, then I already to that in trips to the astral. And I didn't get to the astral with high ceremonial magick.

I'm sorry to go on a rant, but I get annoyed with these elietist snobs on their high horses. The whole "My magick is better than your magick" strikes me as extreemly juvanile. Especially if they're claiming to study it for the purpose of spiritual enlightenment.

If they're so enlightened then why are they always so ticked off?Every one of them I've ever run into was on a "power trip" and flashing their spells around trying to frighten and/or threaten people.

Ceriel N

Ah, sorry for giving the wrong impression. The kaballah gives a result on almost any number you put into it, so there's nothing that says that it has to be this way.  I was hoping that I would be able to come up with something of significance to you by posting a lot of findings.
Right now I'm trying to research the names "Johan Taal" and "Johan Moss" (Since I'm not sure.) that was the name of a "white sorcorer" that was presented to me in an odd fashion in a dream. I'm concidering all options in my search and all permutations of the names. Since "sorcorer" in my vocabulary is more on the questionable side of things than "wizard", I think "white" was added to the name by whatever means as to signify that this was a Good Guy. But I could be wrong, and have to look at all the options.
In a similar way I must ask you to look at all the options as not to miss something that could be crucial to your search. Mankind knows too little to afford dismissing anything. =)
- Henry James

n/a

that is just the way your unconsciouss is telling you that Johan is important, and Moss and Taal are not.
the more you repeat it in your head, out loud, soon you will magnetize him to meet him.

that is just the postcard, with the telephone number of the higher-ranking being.
can you see?
he is the 'chief' of some field you think you are Interested in.

and then, you see that was all his Will.
and you were not important,only the skelleton.

of course, speaking of magic only,
or the sorcery, or the double-crossing.
good luck!
,keep your perception open.

Ceriel N

Astral version of a calling-card, eh? Everybody has them these days...

I actually played with the thought that either "Taal" or "Moss" were important since "Johan" is rather generic and planned to focus on these as keywords, so I greately appreciate your input.
I think "Johan" has good intentions since that's the impression I got, so I'm not very worried about getting double-crossed.
- Henry James

n/a

-any time!

never underestimate your unconsciouss-it is all in the mirror.