News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a question

Previous topic - Next topic

kurai kokoro

okay i've been afraid to ask this for along time, but does anyone know of any curses for children? see my mother and grandma told me that when i was a baby i was cursed by a witch and i would like to know what it could have been if i was indeed cursed.
i don't what to use any spells i just would like to know what i've been cursed with or if i could even reverse it some way.
~thanks for any help~
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Steel Hawk

You're thinking of magic in pop culture, with certain spells that do certain things. Well -- there are spell books within a wiccan coven, but those are kept private... Witches, depending on their level of knowledge use spells to focus their mind on the intended target and what they wish to happen. There are countless ways of doing this, so it's impossible to know -- but the above method is the most simplest and common.

Actually being cursed by someone that knows what they're doing is very rare. If you are cursed then the method used could be a lot of things, but going into them might give the wrong ears ideas on how to curse others. Knowning what you were cursed with or reversing it depends soley on the level and complexity of the curse.

Need a lot more information on the person that cursed you, but any occultist that would curse an infant wouldn't usually have that ability to begin with. If they were worth the spit on the sidewalk they would know the possible repercussions, and if they didn't, then they may soon have learned them.

My thoughts are not to worry about it, unless you're having some health issues or some reason to suspect you're cursed.

kurai kokoro

thanks for your help, and lately i have been having health issues but i don't think that they are related, however most of my life i've had nightmares of being devoured and nightmares of the end of earth.

by the way; what is a darkling?(all black, glowing red eyes, wearing what seems to be a treanch coat and hat similar to van hellsing) i've seen upto three that i can recall over the course of my life maybe more, but they haven't tried to harm me. and what if it wasn't a curse? it seems that when ever i think about everything bad thats happined to me and i get angery about it wind blows violantly around me and then thats usually when i see the darkling at least i think it's connected. what could this mean? when ever i see it i am frightened
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."