News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

i want to tap into my energy and do good, any advice?

Previous topic - Next topic

thedigi321

well i have always wanted to do things above my normal life, maybe control elements, or fly/elevate, my friend who practiced Wicca(Wiccan??) said i have strong energy and he has never seen someone that energized i can sort of channel energy. i want to do good in my life time, maybe if i can control elements i can save people and do good...is this even possible?

Xanth

Then just go out and do good.  You don't need super powers to make the world a better place.

Treat everyone with Love and Compassion.  THAT is saving the world.

Trepkos

Quote from: Xanth on June 28, 2015, 16:14:20
You don't need super powers to make the world a better place.

It depends on how large a change one wants to make. To make changes on an individual level, one doesn't need superpowers. But to make changes on a higher level, one does need superpowers, especially if the change has to have some significance. On an individual level, everybody makes changes all the time, so it doesn't last long. If one wants to become a kind of legend, then superpowers are needed.

Xanth

Quote from: Trepkos on June 30, 2015, 16:37:50
It depends on how large a change one wants to make. To make changes on an individual level, one doesn't need superpowers. But to make changes on a higher level, one does need superpowers, especially if the change has to have some significance. On an individual level, everybody makes changes all the time, so it doesn't last long. If one wants to become a kind of legend, then superpowers are needed.
Knock yourself out.  People learn best from failure anyway... well, the smart people do at least.  ;)

Trepkos

I want to make changes on a high level, i admit, that's why i'm into mathematics. I discovered a pattern that may be of major importance, due to kundalini. But the main superpower here is astral projection. Why not use it for scientific purposes? Most people starting out with this matter, feel the need to explore. But what does one accomplish with exploration an sich? In my opinion, astral projection should be used to change the world at large. A big experience goes with a big change, and this change does not necessarily have to be in consciousness alone. I mean, being able to project at will is a serious matter, and serious things will follow; not for the faint-hearted. As for me, i can't do it at will yet, in full spectrum, and i doubt i will accomplish projection at will during this lifetime, that is, continuous consciousness. But i do find myself in a continuous deep trance, where i can project myself in "matter", at will, but the experiences are more of a photographic nature, except at night.

And true, people learn from their failures, that is, if one learns in a way that's from the particular to the general, but if one learns the other way around, then failure does not exist.

Szaxx

Quote from: Trepkos on June 30, 2015, 17:30:38
I want to make changes on a high level, i admit, that's why i'm into mathematics. I discovered a pattern that may be of major importance, due to kundalini. But the main superpower here is astral projection. Why not use it for scientific purposes? Most people starting out with this matter, feel the need to explore. But what does one accomplish with exploration an sich? In my opinion, astral projection should be used to change the world at large. A big experience goes with a big change, and this change does not necessarily have to be in consciousness alone. I mean, being able to project at will is a serious matter, and serious things will follow; not for the faint-hearted. As for me, i can't do it at will yet, in full spectrum, and i doubt i will accomplish projection at will during this lifetime, that is, continuous consciousness. But i do find myself in a continuous deep trance, where i can project myself in "matter", at will, but the experiences are more of a photographic nature, except at night.

And true, people learn from their failures, that is, if one learns in a way that's from the particular to the general, but if one learns the other way around, then failure does not exist.

Failure is not an option, that's wedged in my mindset every time I'm in the NP.
As far as projecting at will goes, you only need to be capable of totally removing any physical world connection then concentrating on anything you percieve that's not physical.
Being a little tired helps as you can use the bodies automatic sleep inducing function to your advantage.
Go with the flow on the destination, its faster. Not limiting yourself to a particular location opens more doors to success, a wild card of sorts.
This is repeatable at almost any time of day and takes a few mins once relaxed to be in the NP.
Disconnect from the physical and use whatever energy you feel you possess in the perceived environment. Obviously for good purposes.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

thedigi321

Quote from: Trepkos on June 30, 2015, 17:30:38

i have been trying AP for a couple of weeks not but my chest seems bound to my body. that is i cant  get that tingly feeling in my chest but i can in my arms and legs it might take time though