News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone heard of the Occultist Basil E Crouch?

Previous topic - Next topic

scorpion1960

Quote from: Gandalf on February 04, 2004, 17:29:41
I was just wondering. I have read that his book on Magick is very good and highly sought after, however there is zero info about him or his books on the web, which is unusual.

I thought I would ask here to see if any of you 'magick' types have heard of him.

Douglas
I did know basil crouch I was a former pupil of his as well as a few others. First let me clear up a few matters as there are one or two misunderstandings firstly he died January 2000. All that wezzard said of him was true about him being a true Romany and that he worked with a number of dedicated females in 60`s and worked on deep Occult projects with his good friend (firebrand). Yes basil was a circus performer also he was a World War 2 hero he was in the commados and navy intelligence. Most people thought he was a fake but he was an Occult genius and a kind generous loving man plus a very good friend. He has a mine of books and lessons which I have got but unfortunately I cannot sell or trade them as they are all personally autographed. the experiments in the 60`s led to the lessons called cathonic demon which are dynamite lessons. I hope this clears up a few pointers for all you out there interested in basil. Now ten yrs on after his death his books are getting harder to find Finnbarr International rarely seem to sell them now. I thought his ex-common law wife might have re-advertised his books but she seems to have disappeared off the circuit. But these other books most are on deep black magic and you need nerves of steel to evoke that which dwells in the darkness. Old Basil had a saying "to those who dare cometh all" How true is that. Here is a few titles of the books he wrote which are very hard to come by The Dark Side Of The Moon, Shoon, Conversations With Angels, Black Art, The Hallowed Genie, Alien Lore, The Evocation of Demons And Darklings, Secrest Of The Black Temple, The Egyptian Magic Box, The Book Of Forbidden Knowledge, Suckers Are Two A Penny, There is one that he did write but was never published called The Black Mass. Just to name a few of his lessons which I have Cult of The Loa (Voodoo), Hypnosis by E Knowles, Advanced Voodoo. But as I said before I cannot sell these books or lessons as they are all autographed by him and are becoing very rare. He had an Occult name which some people wanted to know ( Red Spider). To those of you out there his books were mainly based on working with partners or in group covens which I do now. Scorpion.

golom

Hi guys.......very interesting post......I am a student of occult science.......I have heard a lot on Finbarr publications but only once I got the chance to read one of its book......I would like to know whether there are ebooks in pdf format available on the internet...I am very keen to learn about those unique books........more, I have heard that Finbarr is one among the best occult publications that have ever been...help me guys.... :-)

silentthunder

This is such an amazing thread I just had to respond although it hasn't been active in
a long time. The Finnbarr books made a big impression on me. My favorites are Express Telepathy,
Finger Magic ( 8-)) and one by Basil Crouch that was about Mentation. What impressed me about
the Mentation book is the story of how he was on the Dole (Welfare if you're in the states) and
made out quite well with some very simple secrets. One was creating an ordinary fetish and the
other, the secret of secrets, creating subliminals with sigils. Now that's smart!!

I once owned Dark Side of The Moon. I had to destroy it after a few days because it was too
tempting and Dark for me. Gotta know your limits.  :-D

It's funny how you can buy software which can use subliminals for powerful effects today. Here's
a letter from a lady supposedly in Psy Ops talking about commercial subliminal software:

"I worked in the field of Psychological Operations for the US Military in the 70's and 80's.

I learned about subliminal programming and learned how to do this in written materials that were to be used during military operations (war). So when I met the Brain Bullet I got excited because it was a familiar concept.

My very first thought was: Oh wow! How many online and Network marketers do I know who have a fear of calling their leads? Boy this could make such a difference!

This could rebuild self esteem after having been a battered woman. Give someone the courage to try another business opportunity after not doing so well before.

Well all those things were handled by being fed positive affirmations on a regular basis. I edited some to handle my specific issues, and I can now call my leads without having to talk myself into it. I am doing wonderful in my new business, I even learned how to build a website and my self esteem in way up there... I give the BB the credit.

It painlessly changed my mind.

Thank you Lee.
Kristiana"

and here's a free version of the type of software she mentions:

http://download.cnet.com/Subliminal-Blaster/3000-2129_4-10513349.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody;1d

Have a Happy!   :-)

kumkum01

Hi friends....its so nice and very interesting information in this site......I like this ...
its so harmful advise...thanks for share with us....

regards...
kumkum

Shadow Clan

Gandalf I am not sure if you are still watching your post but, there is little information on Basil because he is very protective of his private life. I know a man in England who knows him and he just does not like people to know a lot about him. However, I do have some of his books and have had success with them. Do not ask me to go into detail about it. But you can order from Finbarr because they do have some of his books for sale still. http://www.finbarrinternationalbooks.com/ just go here and browse through their selection and I am sure that you will find something suitable.
Best of luck! Oh and one more thing. Follow the instructions EXACTLY as written. To deviate could cause you untold misfortune. Unless of course you are already an extremely accomplished wizard already.

Lionheart

Quote from: Shadow Clan on April 28, 2014, 03:36:21
Gandalf I am not sure if you are still watching your post but, there is little information on Basil because he is very protective of his private life. I know a man in England who knows him and he just does not like people to know a lot about him. However, I do have some of his books and have had success with them. Do not ask me to go into detail about it. But you can order from Finbarr because they do have some of his books for sale still. http://www.finbarrinternationalbooks.com/ just go here and browse through their selection and I am sure that you will find something suitable.
Best of luck! Oh and one more thing. Follow the instructions EXACTLY as written. To deviate could cause you untold misfortune. Unless of course you are already an extremely accomplished wizard already.
Gandalf hasn't been active here since June 28, 2011, 13:00:50, says his profile.

Xanth

IAmWill

never heardof it until today. thank you for this nice share :)
Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ

Wytchewoode

This is a reply to a very old thread: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_magic/anyone_heard_of_the_occultist_basil_e_crouch-t10346.0.html;msg125414#msg125414

But for anyone who is interested, I met the late Basil Crouch on several very illuminating occasions. Although of advanced years when I met him, he was still a very powerful magician.

If anyone would like further information ... feel free to contact me.