News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

begin to black magic??

Previous topic - Next topic

lamia

Can anyone who knows and practice,offers me a way to begin to black arts,safety and fully,please?

Thank u   :)
Love is the law,
Love under will..

electronic pulse

there is NO such thing as black or white magic.
magic is magic and its just the person who makes the magic desiding if it will be for good or for bad
the life is good but death is better

OrionsDream

okay.. ic where your coming from, but i think we can say there is somthing like black magick. its the magick associated with that kind of thing.
but yeah, just depends on how YOU use it.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

lamia

But,aren't there difference about entities who must be called?
Love is the law,
Love under will..

laiana

lamia - my question to you, is what do you define as black magick, and why is it you want to "learn" it?

lamia

I define it "destruction nd vengeance". Maybe I don't know what really it is.. :?

I wanna learn all kind of magic as I can do.
Love is the law,
Love under will..

tristan_mage

There is no black magick. Some groups of magick practitioners (wizards, magi, wiccans, etc) organize magicks into categories, for example: brown is usually beast mastery, grey is usually lore, and black is usually "sorcery." What it comes down to is not a different source of magick, but rather a different intent.
"Here" is big enough for everyone to have their own private world.

Lente

There is no black magic, there really is no magic even, it is all namen for things people cannot fully understand yet.

laiana

Quote from: LenteThere is no black magic, there really is no magic even, it is all namen for things people cannot fully understand yet.

How does that explanation help really?  People give names for things that they don't fully understand, to try and help them to understand.

Lente

Quote from: laiana
Quote from: LenteThere is no black magic, there really is no magic even, it is all namen for things people cannot fully understand yet.

How does that explanation help really?  People give names for things that they don't fully understand, to try and help them to understand.

It helps in that you don't get stuck on names, and attached to those names certain beliefs.(which might not reflect reality at all)

bloodsong

Lente, great points, but seriously, think back to when you were new to all this.  If you hadn't learned from some system of names and labels, it would have been extremely difficult.  The best way to help out the people who don't realize the uselessness of labels is to let them find their own way through the labels as you had to.

As for learning black arts, you really would have to define it better.  Are you looking into the evocation of "demons" as described in the Lesser Key of Solomon the King, how to lay curses on enemies, how to protect yourself from blacker arts through the intervention of the same energies,...

All these things can be seen as black magick, and more.  Don't forget, some fundamentalists would argue that even energy body development is a black art.  Think on this a while, then answer.  The first step to realizing that labels are fallacious is to first define your labels, then to apply them to your life so that you can see them fail, and see what really lies beyond.

Bloodsong

Lente

Quote from: bloodsongLente, great points, but seriously, think back to when you were new to all this.  If you hadn't learned from some system of names and labels, it would have been extremely difficult.  The best way to help out the people who don't realize the uselessness of labels is to let them find their own way through the labels as you had to.

Maybe your right about that, I have researched almost everything out there (although not everything in detail) and only after that I realized that all things are based on the same workings of the universe and that alot of magic system have alot of useless things and sometimes even wrong things in them.

If there is any magic than your doing it 24/7, only sometimes your aware of it and believe in it, when you cast a spell you believe in it (believes is what will form you reality) and it will have an observable result, during the rest of the day however you do not believe your wishes have power to them and because you believe that they actually have little power. However this doesn't need to be, if you believe in yourself and believe that you can do "magic" anytime any place there will be results to that.

It is of course not as easy as wishing for something and believing for it, although this will certainly bring results sometimes, you will also have to keep in mind all of the believes your not consciously aware and will have their influence on your life.

Wizard of Light

It is the mind that has the power.  What we think that has the power.  What we send out we will get back.  The level of belief in what you send out will have effect on how strong things will occur, so a strong belief in what you are doing is rather important... :wink:
And he said "Let there be light", and so there was.

bloodsong

I would argue that not only is belief in what you are doing important, but important to the exclusion of everything else done in ritual.  I have done magic without ritual of any type, had results, and never doubt it.  That is the most important thing that there is in magic, belief.  Everything else is just to help you focus that belief.  If you have utmost belief, you can do away with all the crutches.

Wouldn't you agree?

Bloodsong

Wizard of Light

I would agree bloodsong.  Ritual is done, I feel, for those who need if for the extra focus and belief.  That is about it's only purpose - to add belief and focus to what you are doing.  Some need it - and that is fine - some don't - and that is fine too.
And he said "Let there be light", and so there was.

lamia

I don't like to use demons. Not for I'm scare. When I want to do a curse,if I talk with a demon,I can't control my angry and unfortunately I  accept all their stipulation :grin:  :eek:  This is what me scare :roll:
Love is the law,
Love under will..