News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Beware Evil Magic

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sapphrite

Hello. I am kinda new here. This is my first post in the magic section. What I am talking about is very important. It is about black magic. Last night I was in the middle of a psychic battle and suddenly I was attacked by some extremely potent black magic. I have never felt anything like it before. It felt like little black needles piercing into my body and soul. It took my by surprise. I tried to start removing them with crystals but they kept coming. I tried to search for the source of the magic and found it. It felt like anti-matter trapped in someone's soul. Needless to say, I felt it was by duty to purify this negative energy. Since I do not use magic of any type, I had to use quartz crystals and some psychic attack techniques to get rid of this evil energy. There was one point when I actually started going insane from the negative energy. It was all I could do to remove it as fast as possible. Of course, it took me hours to get rid of it completely. Here is the point of my story. Messing aroung with black magic is extremely dangerous. It will corrupt you the instant you touch it. It is basically like touching a piece of uranium with your bare hands. Please do not mess around with it if you know what is good for you! Maybe in your perspective black magic is not so dangerous. From what I understand, all magic has to have a source from which the energy is generated. If you believe in gods, they are the ones who grant you the power to do spells. And black magic is generated by god, or beings of extreme negativity. It is basically like Satan. From what I've seen a lot of Satan worshippers use black magic. I believe the person that attacked me last night was one of those people. I also would like to caution everyone about one more thing. Beware of the writings of Alister Crowley. in fact, beware of him in general. I have read a bit of his writings, and it disturbed me. From what I remember, it said something like "Enlightened beings do not exist. Jesus and Buddha never existed". To me, this is an extremely dangerous thing to say. It seems as though Alister Crowley has tried to negate extremely positive beings to put himself in the position to try and be a god. I have also seen a writing by him which was a ripoff of Lao Tzu's I-Ching. He used the same exact title but changed it a little bit. I find this extremely unnerving. I do not know most of your perspectives on this person, but from what stories I have heard he was a very dangerous black magician. Please be very careful in everything you do to avoid being corrupted by the vile energy. Thank you for reading.

Mr Merlin

Greetings

Magic or energy itself are neutral ... white magic and black magic do not exist in natural states ... it is the human consciousness which perceives white and black; good and evil.

White and black; good and evil are mere polarities like positive and negative.

Existence is a state of harmony with two extremes ... it is mankind's way of perceiving these two extremes that is the 'truth' behind black magic and white magic.

Basically any extreme of anything is dangerous ... therefore extreme or pure white magic is just as dangerous as pure black magic ... they are one and the same thing.

With all things in harmony ... it is essential however to have both ends of the scale or both polarities or both extremes ... it is how existence learns ... by contrast and by comparison.

Incidentally it is extremely unlikely that entities or spirits outside of the human spectrum of consciousness will perceive good and evil ... they will merely be aware of magic or energy and will apply it as they see fit ...

It was this way with the ancient cultures such as Early Egypt or Early Atlantis ...

Many who use black magic will not perceive they are evil or are working with an evil force but those who fail to understand those who use it are likely to determine them as evil.

It has been the work of so many active trouble makers and scaremongers throughout the ages to brand that which they don't understand or that which they find unacceptable to their own viewpoint as being evil. This doesn't necessarily make something evil ....

To reiterate ... energy is a free radical ... as is magic and it is pigeon holed by mankind as evil/black or good/white .... mind you many magicians who use black magic have accused white magicians as being evil in the past!
All I do in magick and in life is love ... the love of the infinite universal presence ... I am what I am .... I am one with the universal presence and I feel it flow through me ... outwardly to all other aspects.

Rydel

I find the original post kind of silly. Especially the parts abot "Satan Worshippers" and the like. I think I'll go as far as saying that anyone who actually WORSHIPS satan as an actual entity probably isn't going to be very powerful, period. Furthermore  Nothing is evil and nothing is good. They are both subjective terms created by human beings. They are ideas, not concrete. Dark does not equal evil.

Sophi

Quote from: The SapphriteHello. I am kinda new here. This is my first post in the magic section. What I am talking about is very important. It is about black magic. Last night I was in the middle of a psychic battle and suddenly I was attacked by some extremely potent black magic. I have never felt anything like it before. It felt like little black needles piercing into my body and soul. It took my by surprise. I tried to start removing them with crystals but they kept coming. I tried to search for the source of the magic and found it. It felt like anti-matter trapped in someone's soul. Needless to say, I felt it was by duty to purify this negative energy. Since I do not use magic of any type, I had to use quartz crystals and some psychic attack techniques to get rid of this evil energy. There was one point when I actually started going insane from the negative energy. It was all I could do to remove it as fast as possible. Of course, it took me hours to get rid of it completely. Here is the point of my story. Messing aroung with black magic is extremely dangerous. It will corrupt you the instant you touch it. It is basically like touching a piece of uranium with your bare hands. Please do not mess around with it if you know what is good for you! Maybe in your perspective black magic is not so dangerous. From what I understand, all magic has to have a source from which the energy is generated. If you believe in gods, they are the ones who grant you the power to do spells. And black magic is generated by god, or beings of extreme negativity. It is basically like Satan. From what I've seen a lot of Satan worshippers use black magic. I believe the person that attacked me last night was one of those people. I also would like to caution everyone about one more thing. Beware of the writings of Alister Crowley. in fact, beware of him in general. I have read a bit of his writings, and it disturbed me. From what I remember, it said something like "Enlightened beings do not exist. Jesus and Buddha never existed". To me, this is an extremely dangerous thing to say. It seems as though Alister Crowley has tried to negate extremely positive beings to put himself in the position to try and be a god. I have also seen a writing by him which was a ripoff of Lao Tzu's I-Ching. He used the same exact title but changed it a little bit. I find this extremely unnerving. I do not know most of your perspectives on this person, but from what stories I have heard he was a very dangerous black magician. Please be very careful in everything you do to avoid being corrupted by the vile energy. Thank you for reading.

Well, looks like you screwed up pretty badly. (:
Soph.

monicat777

Nita, It's really refreshing to hear someone talk about the different aspects of magic without being judgemental, and also feeling secure enough in their knowledge to know what IS for them and what is NOT for them!  Kudos to you, I really enjoyed reading your post.

I know from what I have written, most people think I probably lean more toward the left....maybe that's true.  But, I don't think so.  I just think that it is all valid and worth knowing...not meaning DOING, just knowing.

I read a few disturbing things like, lefties wear black and are satanists!!!
First of all....No one that is adept at black magick would walk around advertising it!!

Secondly, satanists believe in themselves and no higher power, but aligning themselves with the universal energies around them in order to create their own fate.  They don't cut up chickens or drink blood!  Anyone that claims to be a satanist and does that, doesn't understand what satanism is really about.  It's just the rejection of organised religion and of higher powers outside of the self that control your life.

Most of us here probably fall under the definition of satanist just by virtue of the fact that we reject traditional christianity.
-Monicat
read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkMind

Quote from: AristolesWhen are people gonna learn there is nothing called good and evil.

These are just concepts created by the human mind long ago.

While you have a point, my personal view is there is also Good and Evil (in a subjective as well as an objective sense).

CaCoDeMoN

While you have a point, my personal view is there is also Good and Evil (in a subjective as well as an objective sense).
Could you explain how do you understand Good and Evil in an objective sense?
MEAT=MURDER.

DarkMind

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN

Hello.........

I must apologize actually.......I am unable to properly explain Good and Evil in the objective sense......I believe I can perceive it, having experienced such matters for myself, but to communicate my personal experience in a way that is understandable to others is something I am unable to do........perhaps this is a limitation on my part as I am unable to help others clearly perceive the difference between Good and Evil, or perhaps it is simply the nature of such things that it is not possible to accurately communicate such understanding to others.

I wish I could explain it to you actually. But as I can't, I can only ask that you forgive me for my human limitation.

I suspect only those spiritually advanced gurus can actually explain such matters clearly (people like Jesus Christ, Buddha etc).

Thanks for your post :)

DarkMind

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN

Hi,
I just thought of another way to answer your question......maybe this will clarify things a bit.......I guess it is not the best answer possible, but perhaps I am really not good at explaining things.......anyway, I try:

I read about this story from a Forum and I believe it is true and such things do happen:

There was this guy who worshipped a "Yin" deity (I am not going to name the deity as I don't wish people to harm themselves by getting involved in something which could mess up their lives). He worshipped the deity in a 'negative' way (for unwholesome purposes and he used unwholesome rituals; I won't elaborate on the details).

One day, he wanted to enter the famous Wat Paknam in Thailand (in Bangkok I think). (Wat Paknam is a famous thai temple in Thailand; The Guru Monk Luang Phor Sod is the most famous monk of that temple in recent times. He has passed on many years ago).

But this guy couldn't enter the holy temple. All he could do was to get down on his knees and cry uncontrollably. He had too much 'negative energy' or negative Karma. I discussed this story with a friend, and my friend told me that the Temple angelic guardians (devas actually) did not allow the guy to enter the temple.

I hope this story does clarify things.

TuperYabba

Quote from: The SapphriteIt is basically like touching a piece of uranium with your bare hands.
Haha... I've done that with very, very low quality ore j/k, however you should have said hot uranium, one could survive the aforementioned hypothetical if it was cold... NOTE: for the radiation terminology n00bs, Hot means active/strong, Cold means inactive/weak.
There is no good, no evil, just hate...
Humans are strange like that, they are the one species that loves to hate...
My question without an answer is... Why?

alucard

I actually have touched uranium ore.  I am a geology major; I found it near the uranium mill near Rawlin's Wyoming.

TuperYabba

Hope it wasn't hot man!
There is no good, no evil, just hate...
Humans are strange like that, they are the one species that loves to hate...
My question without an answer is... Why?