News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question???

Previous topic - Next topic

Juliet

I am not a regular practitioner of magic although I have done several spells through the years.  Nothing this strong has ever happened before.

Well, I did a spell yesterday, the first one I've done in years.  A friendly and nice person is helping me due to several factors--serious ones.  Before I did the spell, I relaxed and calmed my mind.  I felt very relaxed, like in a meditative state.  As I did the spell, each time I did each segment I felt intense vibrations increase and warmth spread throughout my body.  After I completed the spell, I felt the need to close my eyes.  I felt myself entering a trance-like state, similar to the alpha state used in meditation.  I felt drawn into myself.  I allowed it to lead me for a few minutes.  Then I pulled myself out of it because nothing like this has ever happened before when doing magic.  Can someone explain what this means and why it occurred?  It didn't scare me but it made me notice that something was different this time.  Any ideas??

Thanks!

~ Juliet
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own. ~ "Soar" by Christina Aguilera

Tyciol

Try it again, see if the same thing happens. Repetition is the best way to verify the cause of something, as certain factors may be absent that were before the true cause of it. Also, you may want to try without other person and see what happens, it may be them and not you. Who knows?

Power can be surprising, I'm quite sure I'll be surprised if I experience it.

Juliet

Quote from: TyciolTry it again, see if the same thing happens. Repetition is the best way to verify the cause of something, as certain factors may be absent that were before the true cause of it. Also, you may want to try without other person and see what happens, it may be them and not you. Who knows?

Power can be surprising, I'm quite sure I'll be surprised if I experience it.

I was given the spell through an email and did it on my own.  I've experienced sensations before when doing other spells but I rarely do them.  These sensations were the most intense I'd ever experienced.  Maybe somethings changed.  Who knows?

~ Juliet
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own. ~ "Soar" by Christina Aguilera

Tyciol

Anything happening is a good thing. Once many things have happened, only then would I choose between them :)

Caroline

I think that what you felt was energy, you see, I've always learned that during a ritual, you have to send energy to make that ritual work. For example, If you would like to do a healing ritual, you would have to relax and visualize (or however you spell it) that that person indeed does feel better, and that you're sending energy to that person.
After a ritual, when you don't feel that well, or if you feel different, you'll have to do something (I only know the word in Deutsch: ground? earth?) You just have to lie on the ground and give the energy that you have, back to the earth. Normally you'll feel better after this.

BB, Caroline

Juliet

Thanks Caroline!  I appreciate your response.

Love and Light,
Juliet

daidaluz

What spell did you use?  
What else did the person during the spell work?  

Looks like the spell triggered some special conscious mid state.

Did the spell work?