News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Conjured spirits

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian29

Hello
I want to ask you about conjured spirits and their benefits for humans. I want to know more about this.

adrian29

I hope that someone will be able to answer me. Blessings.

Bluefirephoenix

This topic needs to go under magick. The catagory is spirit evocation. I'm telling you this because it's what your going to use to look up information online. I used to be very involved with this. I did several different types over the years from Enochian to Goetia and Chaos servitors. The work involved to be able to do this successfully is considerable. I would suggest starting with something like the Abramelin.  The text of the grimoire is here http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/   The connection and unity with the Divine or God ( if your going to do this art you need to understand that all the  western grimoires are based on Christianity  and Judasim) And that the unity with the Divine is what gives you the driving force to be able to conjure and control lower spirits.   
The Abramelin provides the training and techniques for basic evocations. It's the most basic work in the area. Preparation simply involves prayer and meditation. Some of your psychic abilities might be opened through this process. This ritual in the book takes 6 months, but the different translations and versions of the Abramelin go up to 18 months and I would recommend the latter. 6 months is okay for someone who has already had considerable development but it is not appropriate for a beginner in the arts.  Once the ritual is complete you have all the tools you need to develop in the way you want to go.

I found the best benefit to be knowing and I mean really knowing God. That intimacy gave me everything I ever wanted.

Anyway read through it see what you think. It's a major life change and it's  a big time committment.

Bluefirephoenix

We can go over the grimoire if you want to once you've read it.  It should both answer your question and help you know what's really involved in the art.

adrian29

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on February 20, 2015, 09:46:41
This topic needs to go under magick. The catagory is spirit evocation. I'm telling you this because it's what your going to use to look up information online. I used to be very involved with this. I did several different types over the years from Enochian to Goetia and Chaos servitors. The work involved to be able to do this successfully is considerable. I would suggest starting with something like the Abramelin.  The text of the grimoire is here http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/   The connection and unity with the Divine or God ( if your going to do this art you need to understand that all the  western grimoires are based on Christianity  and Judasim) And that the unity with the Divine is what gives you the driving force to be able to conjure and control lower spirits.   
The Abramelin provides the training and techniques for basic evocations. It's the most basic work in the area. Preparation simply involves prayer and meditation. Some of your psychic abilities might be opened through this process. This ritual in the book takes 6 months, but the different translations and versions of the Abramelin go up to 18 months and I would recommend the latter. 6 months is okay for someone who has already had considerable development but it is not appropriate for a beginner in the arts.  Once the ritual is complete you have all the tools you need to develop in the way you want to go.

I found the best benefit to be knowing and I mean really knowing God. That intimacy gave me everything I ever wanted.

Anyway read through it see what you think. It's a major life change and it's  a big time committment.

Thank you for your answer. Also there are some sellers who are selling conjured djinn, dragons, fairies etc. online. Buying one or a few good  spirits should have positive benefits.

adrian29

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on February 20, 2015, 14:39:24
We can go over the grimoire if you want to once you've read it.  It should both answer your question and help you know what's really involved in the art.

Thank you. I will check it soon.