News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crystals

Previous topic - Next topic

Plume

Ok here is the deal, I am going to post them here or try and then will have anyone have fun doing this , now I have no idea how you all got this pictures but your are my wizzards... both of you. I am going to go read some of your cool post and come back with more details to the why I want to show the Crystals here. Thanks so much Nameless And hight five for sure!!!!
Thank T-man very nice of you to lead the way...

Nameless

Um, Plume I have no idea what you are talking about. No images are showing for me. WTH??? :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Plume

You know its strange this whole thing , I do see it clear. you just posted the crystal but where did you get the picture from?

Nameless

That is totally weird. I don't see it at all. But no magic, I simply copy/pasted your link you posted into my browser bar. It took me to the image on your site so I then pasted it here.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Did T-Man get it to post. I don't see that one either (if he did).

Plume

I see them both very strange indeed. what is the browser bar?

Nameless

It's the browser you are using to view the internet.  Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox, whichever one you use. The address bar is what I should have said. I just put your link there to make sure I had it right then posted here.

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on December 10, 2018, 02:54:20
Let me try posting your pic.

That was very kind of you to help T-Man. It shows the true person you really are!  8-)

Here is Plume's "AWESOME" display of Artistic talent!  :-) 8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

T-Man

Lumaza,

Thanks for the kind words.  I certainly don't have AP'ing advice for anyone but I can help out with computer advice.   :-)

Plume,

I edited my pic of how to post an image.  I added a 2nd example to make it easier to read.  I did have to delete my Web Browser History/Cookies though before the picture refreshed on the original posting.  I will just add it here again so it will be available.

The Adventure Continues...

Nameless

Awesome T-Man, I didn't even see that one till now. Thumbs Up!

Plume

Plume

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
LOOK at this T-Man we can built the world we would love to experience, one brick at the time, " GRACE A TOI"  with you persisting help Thank so much for your energy here.  Is that amazing or what !!!! I am so delighted I know what I had to do from what I saw, still  I have no idea how suddenly it came to my mind to do it this way,  First I press on the icon (PHOTO here ) and then press paste after I had it copy the IMAGE LINK from My  photo page on The wordpress Yes I did that before many time but it never landed where it was supposes to be just like you showed on your post, BUT then, like a flash , a thought, not sure what to call :roll: :wink:  like magic for me really ... this flash genius thought that took over me made me press more button and voila the image appear  :-D :-D :-D
Wait ...want to find out my genius way :roll: , Yes I was having problem to have it appear in between those two image brackets don't ask me why :-( SO... I press again on the icon and again both brackets appeared  right next to that incredible long bunch of info and here is the move that change my world , I deleted the first bracket And now the long brutal info was in the right place, magically looking like it was suppose to be , right where that silly cursor was at first when I tried so many time to paste there and ruined it each time . it all looks good now... Still can't believe that it actually work WOW!!!! I am in heaven!!! I swear this is big in Plume world with my Ordinateur.
I think its all about being in good company, Thanks so much friends , it looks like I need to come and do some reading with the Tarots cards now that I know how to post no pro.
You are on My list of free reading T-man and Of course Lumaza and more...
be back this weekend ...

Plume

:-o :-o :-o OMG !!!!!! I just notice  :-o :roll: :-D
YES it was meant to be ...HOld on T- Man you already have a reading on my table  , you know why ...
First I just notice  that its the #33 posting that you have last with all your love and devotion ,  and helped me here straight from your Heart , it shows from how you have been also thanked by a true magician  :wink:
we know who we are  indeed  :-D :-D :-D :-D Thanks again Lumaza
Anyway I will process this tomorrow , I have no choice , I have a contract with some NP friends ( I actually thinks it me in some other form) Like I said my commitment is that I will always write the story and no excuse or lazy way , That is not an option in this world of creating experiences that you truly want , trust me, that is the key to how all magic work , Do do do and just if you have not figure it all out keep doing . That is why your will see the progress from the true explorers here  ... passion and devotion... AND friends come to give a hand, inevitable when the heart is there... Plus you end up having fun anyway no time to be bored and miserable.   So I am back with reading and posting for T- man  :-o Oh! it makes me think of T-rex , Your name  I mean, is that funny or what you posted some of my dinosaur photos... I just love how things likes to play with our focus .  :roll: got to go see you later ALL ...   I will let you know of your reading this weekend...

EscapeVelocity

Thanks for making that happen T-Man! Nicely done!

Having seen some of Plume's work over at EIC, I am glad that it is now shared here at the Pulse.

Simply awesome, Plume!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

T-Man

Congrats Plume!  I'm glad to see your photos are working.  I look forward to seeing many more of your photos posted here.  That is funny how you were reminded of a T-Rex and of me helping you post your pic of your dinosaurs.  I have never had a Tarot card reading before.  I look forward to hearing what you have to say.  There are many great people here on this forum all offering their help!

Cheers,
T-Rex

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on December 14, 2018, 18:18:54
Congrats Plume!  I'm glad to see your photos are working.  I look forward to seeing many more of your photos posted here. 
I second that!  :-) :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Plume

:-D
I hear that there is many types of dragons and some may be call " Rainbow Dragon"  here is a photo that Karin posted on my birthday on Facebook. This will only be a start to show the incredible connection we have create with the help of Lumaza. A true magician and artiste that knows how to consciously connect to those realms that we all want to explore and maybe it is where Dragons exist. And with the crystal we get the amplifiers.
We had already some strong bond that we nurtured over the few years on the EIC and still do through Facebook. Having an amplifier just makes it even more fun and why not have fun with tools and toys if they create the right frequency.
You may see above somewhere in this thread a photos of my amplifier sitting in a portal ( which is at my retirement home)  this is a place Karin and I use for focus . Mine is In Canada and Karin's in the south of USA, also in a port at the base of a tree in her backyard . So far its been more then I had expected, then again we both rarely put to much importance on expectations ...now that could be because we are to busy having fun to be bother.
On my birthday Karin focus on this little crystal that she held between her fingers, took photos and posted this following image. I should also say that maybe birthdays may be an important ingredient to this. I gave Karin an amplifier for her birthday and also a little Dragonet from Lumaza. Many time the amplifier , dragonet or a card reading gets posted , with some story attached revealing just the fantastic world of synchronicity, connection and love to play with what calls for attention.
I hope everyone here know about the Crystal communication THREAD FROM CASEY :wink: :roll: that ALONE will blow your mind if you go check out the posting, not to be miss and this is just a start, I truly think this out of this world and also in this world for us to see.
Have an open mind and enjoy my journey here sharing with you these images that I or some friends have captured.
This one is the latest , take a guess who it could be and let me know what you see...
You will notice the face of a someone that you may feel could be part of our connection here and there maybe. I personally think its is very human and there is a few...

Plume

T-man  :-D Glad you like Dinosaur :wink:
I will start a new thread that will be about card reading , the first reading will be for you or what you have connected here on this thread and your gift, I need to type it first and will be done over the weekend , I am very slow at writing and being french I do lots of mistakes , Totally pathetic at this art form and typing with two fingers at best on my keyboard can be painful to watch :roll:

You know the likes buttons are missing  here JEee...  :|
Hi :wink: Escape velocity

Karin

Hello Plume, and hello Nameless and Lumaza, and everyone else!

Thanks for sharing those Plume! It was amazing how many dragons showed up in the sky on Plume's birthday, and the afternoon before! My favorite one is the rainbow one Plume attached above! I do think they also link to Lumaza, since I was using the tree amplifier with Plume that day. One even showed up in the canopy of the tree amplifier itself, in the picture I took of the card drawing I did for Plume that day, with the tree amplifier above the cards.

And so cool that this being showed up in my quartz ball that I placed in front of my tree hole, while the tree amplifier was just above it. I rarely see them so well defined, with even the hands there! And I did not see it when I took the pictures. In fact I did not even see it when I reviewed the pictures on my computer, I only noticed it when I browsed through them a second time later that day. Those are usually my favorite ones: the shapes that I don't see when I take a picture and that show up later on the picture as a surprise. It happens so many times like that and they are always the best ones. It shows me my conscious mind has little to do with it.

Another fun story involving these crystal amplifiers and that hole in my tree happened a couple months ago: I did the same thing, placing my amplifier here was Plume was doing the same on her side, and photographing my crystal ball. Again, an amazing creature showed up (that once again I only saw on the picture later), but not only that, I got bitten by a horsefly while squatting there taking this picture, ha ha ha. I have NEVER seen any horseflies here in our suburban neighborhood where there aren't any horses or deer. And let me tell you, I had a HUGE skin reaction to this one looking like a giant bullseye, that was horribly itchy. So yes something DID fly through the portal, and showed up not only in the crystal ball but also bit my leg, ha ha ha! To make the matter even funnier, as I was wondering where the heck did this horsefly come from, I saw several horse shapes in nature around that hole. Seriously! There are horses around, at least in spirit. So cool how everything can be so playful. Magics is PLAY!
"Believing is seeing" ~ Bashar

T-Man

Those are certainly cool pics!  I see a second face in the crystal pic just to the left and slightly down.  :-o

Nameless

So confused, I'm not seeing any of the images except the one by T-Man showing the example. :-(

Nameless

Oh wow, just came back to try again and there it is. I see your pics, wheww. Hey Karin (waves)

Plume

:-D Ok I am posting here one photo that Lumaza send me last year. this one fits also in the crystal communication theme IMO. Not sure who it was but we can all see a face .
and yes T-man I saw that second one just to the side. A funny expression , like a curious being , sweet looking and innocent. maybe it is the magician apprentice , then again who is the magician . That could be the look of wonderment which key to see. Could also be the same person reflecting many expression of itself. Just fascinating... no need to dissect this just play with it and when a message is important i am sure it will reveal itself.  
I like that it has a feeling of some hands giving with a very focus intent in the expression.
Oh! nameless it so funny how this is so complicated for some and at time so simple. For now its working , cross our fingers and lets not push the wrong buttons. I am taking photos of this process for karin. I think this will change the face of the AP  :wink: :-D new thread with great people here , all in the name of having fun and sharing.

catsquotl

Quote from: Plume on December 15, 2018, 02:20:06

Poor fellow trapped in there.
Have you talked to him? see what happened?

I get the feel he is not there of his own free will, but that could just be because he looks like one of the goblins in the movie Labyrinth.
Anyone here refer to their rocks as crystal spirits?

With Love
Eelco
Lets keep the light on

catsquotl

I don't make that many foto's,
Here's a few older ones with some of my friends..

With Love
Eelco
Lets keep the light on