News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dealing with Summoner

Previous topic - Next topic

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Lockmar

Hi,

Is there any way to deal with a summoner? I know this person who tries to use thoughtforms and summon entities to attack me. Does anyone here practice any form of magic here that is capable of protecting against this? Can anyone help me here?

Thanks.

I suggest the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. First in morning after your shower and then again before you go to bed. Keep at it, it may take awhile to properly strengthen your aura.

Have there been any actual phenomena on his part produced? If so what were the effects? If not and he's merely saying these things it's likely he's trying to make you paranoid and make it self-fufilling prophecy.

I would think that if he were really doing this to you that he would keep it secret. Can you elaborate on teh situation please?

I know there's an incantation one can bless a Talisman with that whereupon wearing teh talisman renders one invisible to many types of spiritual entities. do you have a pentacle or cross that you can use for this purpose? What do you have?

Jessica

Hephaestus

Wear a pouch of mixed herbs around your neck.

Ekron

I would endorse what Jessica has said use LBRP for complete protection.

Oazaki

fight back.  you could either do so directly by psychically attacking or by causing his own karma to return to him at an accelerated rate or by putting a simple mirror-style sheild up around you.

details and techniques on how to very effectively, and somewhat finally, psychically attack a person can be found here:
http://www.occultforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=8272&highlight

and details on how to cause their own karma to return to them at an accelerated can be found here:
http://www.occultforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=9350&highlight

as regards the mirror-shield, simply visualize a big silver bubble around you, the outside surface of which is mirror-like and has the property of reflecting any negativity sent to you back to the sender.  repeat the visualization every day for a week, maintaining for at least 10 mins every time.  that should be enough to make it sufficintly strong and permanent to do its job;  if needed, power it up more by performing the visualization for longer / more frequently / with a stronger focus.

hope this helps.

all the best,
Oazaki.
Expect No Mercy

Lockmar

Hi,

What type of mixed herbs should I wear around me? And for your info, I have very little experience in magic....

Thanks.

Adinaut

A black tourmaline crystal worn on the left side of the body
will hinder attacks. Because the energy enters on the left
side.

You can also vizualize an eggshell of gold light
around you. That should also stop attacks.
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. You know how it feels, not minding the time passing by. I've got all and more, my smile, just as before, is what I carry with me now, yes, *I* am free.

Haematite

Hi[:)]

Lockmar, I just came across these days to one book: "psychic self-defence" by Dion Fortune - I hope you'll find some good tips there which could help you.

And I've heard that one can protect yourself as they contract their Aura until it become like hard blue shield...But I have to tell you that this could be dangerous cause it takes a lot of your power and you just can't use that shield long time - otherwise it will suck your energy. One should use it only if it's emergency situation.

I hope you're fine. Be safe

volcomstone

why not just corrupt his thought forms?

if he's sending out energy to you, you can transform it, make it uselful to you,
or you can send it back to him

the best corruption is the type that corrupts you towards the light

of you attack back, its my opinion you will get some karmic baggage, as he most likely already has.

opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Haematite

I agree with Volcomstone - any negative reaction you make is going to reflect back on you. Karma's laws are very strict and fair - they just sometimes seem complicated to us cause one isn't always as wise enough to understand the point(still we're just people)...and we should be careful bout everything we think and do...and not do in the same time.

Lockmar, it might not be coincidence you're dealing with that person -maybe you both should learn something from eachother...Please, try to acheive the best thing that situation gives you.  

Be safe

Haematite

Adinaut, religions are just a try to understand the Truth, which is only one. You're made with the ability of free choice and it's up to you which path you'll follow. You can search for the truth and no matter where you see it (in Christianity, Buddhism, druidism, magic, in a simple flower or in other person's eyes and etc, and etc.) you will feel that's the truth. In the higher levels the shapes and the names don't matter at all.
Do you think it's wise to return to one evil with other evil? Forget bout the religions – just ask your soul: won't you draw yourself lower by doing this, wouldn't it start one wicked circle where everyone returns to the other with bad – until we kill every positive emotion in us?!... Do you think the purpose of the Universe is us to be selfish and revengeful creatures? I don't need any religion to understand that making bad isn't the right choice.
In my opinion if Lockmar is attacked he should just protect himself without doing harm – and the attacker's evil will reflect and return to it's sender.
Best wishes

neowert

Karma is a universal law.  If you trust hermetics as a source, even it has laws of karma.

Haematite

Thanks[:)]
The argue about religions is endless and useless – it's like to argue about different flavours of bonbons when all of them have the same nut in them . And I don't try to press my believes on anyone. As I said everyone will find the truth sooner or later walking on their personal paths.
With all my respect, but I can't agree with using the Force to hurt someone. I think it's better just to protect myself enough to stay unhurt, but I don't want to become aggressive and to revenge. If you can see auras – imagine how awful it becomes when one feels anger – that pollute the aura and makes it less pure. They say:" Every deed contains it's consequences like the acorn contains the oak-tree".
And it's really not important if "the enemy" will think I'm weak as I don't want to be aggressive – it's more important for me to keep my mind and hands clean.
Be safe[:)]

Haematite

[:)]Of couse everyone should choose their best way - if you feel something is right for you so it'll be like this, it'll lead you to some lesson you should learn I suppose. But my lessons are different and I prefer to exist in states of mind which don't contain negative emotions. And you know - state like this isn't polar for me - on the contrary - that's the real balance in my oppinion. Emotions are proections of Ego and it's on lower level than soul. So, if we could release ourselves from base emotions we'll be able to rise higher.

And why should one do something that isn't necessary: I mean if I could protect myself from slapping I don't think I have to slap the other person after that. Or if I'm already hurt I won't feel better when I hurt the other - the opposite - I'll feel worst.
And Lockmar - how're you? I'm afraid we couldn't help you a lot with our argues... Did you manage to deal with the summoner?
Best wishes to all

Adinaut

>Originally posted by Haematite
>But my lessons are different and I prefer to exist in states of mind
>which don't contain negative emotions.

Yes. [:)]

>And you know - state like this isn't polar for me - on the contrary -
>that's the real balance in my oppinion. Emotions are proections of Ego
>and it's on lower level than soul. So, if we could release ourselves
>from base emotions we'll be able to rise higher.

Emotions (all of them) I think is one of several reasons we're here
experiencing. I don't have go around with clenched teeth though, hehe,
but defense, in my experience, requires power to perform an action
of defense, when somebody offends. As an example, I think 'removal of
participation' is powerful. 'Return to Sender - Equal Amount-Style' is
just as valid, for me.

>And why should one do something that isn't necessary: I mean if I could
>protect myself from slapping I don't think I have to slap the other person
>after that. Or if I'm already hurt I won't feel better when I hurt the
>other - the opposite - I'll feel worst.

Hypotetical question [;)], 'whoever' has just slapped you, what do
you do? To add to the monumentum, it's a female 'whoever' who has
delivered the slap.

I think I know what you mean. I've had a period of time where I leaned
towards dark, then a period towards light. Dark was crappy, but power was
one trait I liked. Power over self, that is. Light felt lighter, hehe, but
also crappy. I suffered coz I refrained from defending myself. Thinking
it was bad. I was a perfect victim, ready to be vicimized. Now I try to
gor for what I think is a more balanced way for me. I don't go around
looking for trouble, but if someone try to mess with me, I can deal with it.

>And Lockmar - how're you? I'm afraid we couldn't help you a lot with our argues...

[:)] Well, topics expand after a while.
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. You know how it feels, not minding the time passing by. I've got all and more, my smile, just as before, is what I carry with me now, yes, *I* am free.

Haematite

Well, I understand your point, but I'm just another kind of person[:)]
Just like you(and like everyother person) I've been leaning towards light and dark - and I've made my choice. I think it's normal human's reaction to defence themselves, but it's sometimes needed to sacrifice something in the sake of another more worthful and important thing. And that's the point - we have free choice just to decide what to do and where it will lead us in the end...because still the truth is only one[:)] I prefer to sacrifice my Ego-self in the sake of my soul...you see : not defending my ego I defend my soul - it's like to give up the qween just to safe the king in chess.

Heh, I've been slapped by a woman once actually  - and as I'm a girl also I'm allowed to slap her back, am I? [;)] but I didn't do it - I just couldn't raise my hand... I couldn't hurt her inspite of her being a grump and inspite I'm not a timid person... lol the "perfect gentleman" - girl's dream [:D]

Adinaut

>Originally posted by Haematite
>Well, I understand your point, but I'm just another kind of person[:)]

Yes. For me, this is an excellent conclusion. Thanks for a nice chat.

>Heh, I've been slapped by a woman once actually  - and as I'm a girl also
>I'm allowed to slap her back, am I? [;)]

Hehehe. [8D]

>lol the "perfect gentleman" - girl's dream [:D]

[:D]

Haematite

Thanks to you too - it's always good to see other peoples' kind of thinking[:)]
I hope we're on our right paths both - no matter they're different they're supposed to lead us to the same point in the end[:)]
Be safe, till soon [:)]

wendi

Karma is a universal law:  Do unto others--The Golden Rule

Its not like something you see on Dragonball or Dragonball z.  Those shows have a basis in the martial arts having to do with combat.

Jackie Chud represents an evil sensei who tries to control his students.

The Grand Kai represents the elevation of evil over good.  Very few of the charachters in these shows, especially on z, are a good example of a martial artist.

I can think of Goku and Piccolo as good charachters.  Does anyone else have an opinion?

Criosta an Ri.

kakkarot

my opinion, is that you might be posting that on the wrong thread, wendi.

~kakkarot

Nita

Hello Lockmar
  I have articles on this website and on my website www.astralhealer.com which may help you. I also give a class on shielding on MSN. You can contact me at nita@astralpulse.com if you are interested.
  The only time to do reversals is if you can not be mad at the person and if you are having actual physical or harmful accidents. You do not use anger or your energy but you can wish them to have to live through what they have done to you.
  The LBRP works well only if you have been practicing it for a long time. A good book to read is Practical Psychic Self-defense by Robert Bruce. I do like Dion Fortune's book but she gives very few methods.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Lockmar

Hi,

Is there any way to deal with a summoner? I know this person who tries to use thoughtforms and summon entities to attack me. Does anyone here practice any form of magic here that is capable of protecting against this? Can anyone help me here?

Thanks.