News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Deity worship

Previous topic - Next topic

JackNorth

Hello, I would like to ask about things that I am not quite sure about;

1. Deity worship - I have currently two gods that I will gladly worship (Zeus and Ganymede) but I am not sure what to offer and how to do it?
                            (This is kinda weird but when experiencing an orgasm, could I willingly send some of that sexual energy to Ganymede
                             as he is a god of love?)
     2. Blood magic - I would like to incorporate blood magic into my spells as it has immense power but I am not sure of the dangers and risks. Could someone elaborate?

Bluefirephoenix

Aaron Lietch just released a book on that topic. I would say it's worth looking at. My book on spirit communication will be out in a couple months. I'll keep things posted here as soon as we have  a working title  I'll make an announcement.

Magick is effective because of focus and intent. If your magick lacks power it isn't because you are not doing something. It is because you are not ready to do what you are doing.  You psychic perceptive abilities must be trained before you can begin to work with spells. The fact that you are asking questions and cannot approach Zeus or Ganymade directly and inquire as to what they want tells me where you are as far as your development is concerned.  You need to establish that communication line with your  divinity before you can do spells effectively.

Focus on the breakthrough contact. Then you can learn what  they want and what you need to do.

Riddle

I used to worship deities but after getting so vivid visualisations of them hurting me, and since I almost hurt a member of my family, I kind of stepped back because, to be quite honest, I haven't got the slightest idea how we got there. But I do not trust them anymore.

Xanth

Quote from: Riddle on January 04, 2017, 15:36:57
I used to worship deities but after getting so vivid visualisations of them hurting me, and since I almost hurt a member of my family, I kind of stepped back because, to be quite honest, I haven't got the slightest idea how we got there. But I do not trust them anymore.
You might want to take a deep look at yourself then... what you're "seeing" in regards to these "deities" is actually a reflection of yourself.
There's something about yourself you don't like.  Deep down.

Riddle

But are they real beings or something like a fantasy reflection of ourself without independancy or consciousness of its own?

Xanth

Quote from: Riddle on January 06, 2017, 10:08:52
But are they real beings or something like a fantasy reflection of ourself without independancy or consciousness of its own?
It entirely depends upon your perspective.

To me, everything is part of the one consciousness... as such, nothing is from inside or outside *you*. 
"Real" isn't a term I would use in regards to non-physical experiences anymore.

I'd ditch the word "fantasy" in your above post.  What you experienced was "real", anything you can experience is real, however, it was a subjective interpretation of an actual objective event.
You need to figure out what the symbolism of what you experienced means to you.  If something is hurting *YOU*, you need to figure out why.  USUALLY, it's a reflection of something emotion you're holding within yourself though.  In this case, I'd probably say it's symbolism of something you don't like about yourself and your violence towards that aspect of yourself.

This is a good example of how you can use projection to help yourself grow.