News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

demons, negs, fairies, black magick

Previous topic - Next topic

erynys

hey, how do i get the negs who follow me around and do nothing all day to become more active and latch onto one of my enemies?
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

James S

You don't.

It would be a very good idea for you to look into the Law of Attraction.

It's another way of looking at "you reap what you sew".

erynys

excuse me for returning pain to people who deserve it.

Jelal67

Thats a little subjective and biased don't you think. Do you honestly think you desereve to wield that kind of power? Also, isnt it rather juvenile and immature, to wish something as a neg attack on your enemies? Anything that can be achieved through the usage of negative means can be achieved through positive ones with more effort, yet far more lasting and beneficial results. There are far more effective and positive ways in dealing with a problem than that...
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

Principle

DH

There's a great deal of positive power that comes from blessing your enemies, not the least of which is what James S mentioned with the law of attraction.  DH
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

erynys

blessings do nothing. im sick of thinking positively and being loving. it gets me no where and im tired of people becoming stronger off of my pain.

CFTraveler

Quote from: erynys on April 19, 2007, 15:55:53
blessings do nothing. im sick of thinking positively and being loving. it gets me no where and im tired of people becoming stronger off of my pain.
I haven't seen that side of you yet.

Jelal67

Maybe you should be the one getting stronger off your pain. No one said you had to be positive or loving, but tolerant at the least. Perhaps you should consider other means to your end, perhaps you need to transcend them. People who cause us pain exist so we can learn how to overcome it. There is nothing more to say about it, all you are going to do is probably have the negs overpower you and latch onto you. If you honestly think you can use something that has a free will to attack another thing that hass free will as well, you are going to have a swift lesson taught to you. Our external conflicrs are mearly the manifestations of our internal ones, and perhaps that is where you should focus your energy.
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

DH

Quote from: erynys on April 19, 2007, 15:55:53

Erynys,

I can feel the pain flowing from your posts.  I don't know what you've been through to feel that way, but I can relate to the feeling of anger from people drawing energy from my pain.

I see from your profile that you are 15.  It's been awhile, but I can remember being 15.  I also remember that for the most part, it sucked.  I felt seriously rejected by some peers and manipulated by adults who should have been helping me.

The only way I've gotten through  the crap is to learn how to control my thoughts.  I wish somebody would have told me that back then.  It's taken me 30-plus years to figure it out.  You do create your reality by what you hold in your thoughts and brand into your soul.  Your hate and pain will only generate more of the same.

You can start working now on positive change through thought contol.  I suggest that you get a hold of a copy of The Secret DVD and watch it once a day for 30 days.  Concentrate on what you see and hear and let it soak in.  It will change your life.

You have my prayers for blessing.  Blessings DO work. 

DH   :-)
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

erynys

excuse me, ive just been off balance lately. my mind is completely subjected to my emotions.

violetlight

erynys,

i think DH has given you some good advise.  im sorry that things are difficult for you at the moment.

in buddhism they say that you cannot change other people, but you can change how you react to them.  take the pain you feel and isolate it. speak to it, and ask it why you are experiencing it.

is it because of the way others are making you feel?

alot of suffering comes from caring what other people thnk of us, and analysing ourselves in relation to how other people percieve us.

you are the person you know you are- in your heart- not what people say you are, or what they perceive you to be.

when you fully embrace this knowledge, it takes the emotional intensity out of being misunderstood.   REMEMBER that you are a very special person.  there is a self love that comes from the heart, not the ego, and once you connect with this,  it will create a cocoon for you, that will protect you through the hard times.

if its any consolation, i find that life gets better as you get older!

if you are on a path of self discovery and learning, and are open to changing and developing, age will give you increased awareness into yourself, and with that, love and forgiveness for yourself (and then for others) will follow.

it sounds like such a basic thing to say, and yet, so few people really Love themselves.

in fact, alot of people secretly hate themselves.

the way people perceive others, is a reflection on how they perceive themselves.

the way people treat others, is an indication of how they treat themselves.

teenagers are energy vortexes.  what youre experiencing, is other people taking your energy, becuase they are not aware that there is another way for them to feel good about themselves.  its the way we've been condiitoned.

i know this may not be a consolation to you, because youre in this situation now.  but this is Not your life.  it is only the beginning, and the pain you experience as a teenager can make you a more complete person in the future, or, if you carry the resentment forward, will damage you.  i was bullied alot growing up, and sometimes i can still revisit that pain.  but it has remained fairly pure- it has not festered into bitterness.  im glad for everything that happened to me, because through it i discovered an inner strength, wisdom, and compassion that i never knew i had.

peace brother~ i am sending you love through the air waves- feel it!

vl
"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."  -- Sigmund Freud

Principle

Don't allow yourself become consumed by the forces of the Dark.

It will only lead towards temporary satisification on the Physical Plane,
Mostly all negative or selfish Spirits, Entities and especially Forces of the Dark require something in return.

Never use a Spirit, or Entity to due your Dirty Work.
I ask you to seek Positive alternative means to all your problems.

I'm only 18 years of age, I remember being 15 like it was yesterday.
Keep looking forward and seek making a direct connection to the Divine or Yahweh (God).

Ask your Spirit Guides for Guidance, and to provide you with Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding about your
purpose and your surroundings and you will begin to piece of the puzzle yourself.

Life on the Physical Plane is merely a temporary existance and a temporary reality so we may come to learn and
experience new things. No matter how bad things get, remember it is merely one experience, and in time things will
move on and positive ones are in store as well.

erynys

my spirit guides dont talk to me. ive asked for them to meet in dreams countless times, and ive done other things. i even used a oui-ja board. all it did was give its name, wander around the board, and then leave.

bloodsong

That doesn't mean you Spirit Guides aren't talking to you.  The thing is that it is a two-way relationship.  You have asked your guides to open to you, but how much have you really done to open yourself to them?  If you are ruled by your emotions, you are not in a state to accept the subtle energies that they will communicate through. 

Bloodsong

Principle

There is work to be done by yourself,
and by the state of your current condition it seems like there is alot of work to be done.

You are overcome by so many emotions you are merely creating blockages within yourself.

Cleanse yourself and open yourself to communication and
I guarantee your Spirit Guides will make themselves present.

erynys

ugh. any advice on how to cleanse myself? i see a therapist. it isnt working. and i refuse to get back on antidepressants. its evil. bad happy pills. and i have many unresolved issues that still bother me, that i cant fix. i dont know what to do.

Principle

Start practicing things such as Meditation and Energy work, Not only will you open yourself to the Energy of the Universe and the Divine that will fill you with Positive and Loving Energy but you will begin to feel better yourself. And we all know 'Like attracts like', It's a matter of just changing your mentality and things will begin to change around you.

Hope this is able to help you, Everyones journey is individual so I'm not going to tell you steps on how to meditate, or what visualization you should use, do your homework and do what you feel most comfortable with.

erynys

i cant meditate, or attract good energy. the negative is stronger than the positive in me, and it controls my mind.

erynys

ok. ill try. i really want to let it go. i really do.

bloodsong

Try a regemin of ritual.  Start with the LBRP and the Middle Pillar ritual.  These are meant to help you realize yourself as the center of creation and the creator, all at the same time.  Once that balance is struck, how can you be depressed?

Bloodsong

erynys

yay. never thought all the small stuff was so necessary.

Principle

It's not small stuff at all. I am beginning to practice Kabbalah myself, compared to my regular Energy work and other practices I have found The Light of God in Kabbalah is so much more powerful and energy so much more refined.

erynys

cool. im so confused about separation of energy. because, to me, everything is the same, and connected. im waiting for this concept to sink into my subconscious.

bloodsong

Everything is connected, the question is how.  Are you sure you understand the connectedness of everything?  If everything is connected, then so are your feelings to the people you wanted to enact that "justice" on and your feelings for everything else, including yourself.  Not to mention that your actions are always more connected to you than anything else, so to wish harm on others must expend energy harming yourself first. 

Work on your inner balance, and things will change.  The best thing for that is the Middle Pillar.  If you don't know what it is and what it does, I would highly recommend Israel Regardie's The Art of True Healing.  I think it is available as an e-book, if not, it is rather cheap through Amazon.com

Bloodsong