News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

demons, negs, fairies, black magick

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Hehe.. with three children, ANY kind of "peace" of quiet would be nice. :)

violetlight

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."  -- Sigmund Freud

erynys

yah.......i really wish i could delete select posts.....i suggest that the topic starter gets the power to delete any posts he wish.
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

Nay

It's sad when wishes don't come true........

erynys

violetlight

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin -- real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

-- Fr. Alfred D'Souza
"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."  -- Sigmund Freud

violetlight

Quote from: erynys on April 25, 2007, 22:39:51
yah.......i really wish i could delete select posts.....i suggest that the topic starter gets the power to delete any posts he wish.

i think that may be called censorship.

violetlight

bloodsong

You already have the greatest censor/moderator in this or any other forum.  It is called ignore the annoying bastards, even if they do have the title of moderator or anything else.

Bloodsong

erynys

thanks. thats very true. its a bit hard because i am a very sensitive person. all my senses are a bit heightened. which is not really a gift or anything like on some comic book. it just makes me a but weak and easily hurt or annoyed. i am a very emotional person, so thats why its hard for me to rise above things like this. however, i will take your advice and i will try my best.

Jelal67

Nobody asks for more than trying. Being emotional is not weakness either, turn it around and use it as a strength...
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

DH

Quote from: Jelal67 on April 30, 2007, 00:12:32
Nobody asks for more than trying. Being emotional is not weakness either, turn it around and use it as a strength...

I agree. Emotions reveal what's going on inside.  We need to pay attention to them.  If we are being blown away by emotions, it's time to trace them back to the sorry thought patterns that created them and make some changes.

DH
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

erynys

how DO you change thought patterns? like, i want to change a thought where the strings on a certain part of my song waver out of tune like a damaged record player as a result of my tampering with the pitch and enhanced tuning on that track.. ive done many things to fix it, but i think the fact that i expect it to mess up makes it stay that way. and there's no way i can get around it. and i also want to change my mindset about macro tk, i can do micro if i give my belief an extra push and take a chance, but i have such a solid belief against it, its very hard. please let me know what i can do. thanks.

Jelal67

It sounds like the aswer is simple. Your belief is false, and should be removed. when removed, you can turn yourself around.
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

erynys

James S

Quote from: erynys on April 30, 2007, 21:36:21
how can i remove it.
By replacing it.

Belief systems aren't (or more to the point - shouldn't) be set in stone.
If you have beliefs that aren't serving you - that is, they're creating fears or doubts, then have a think about what these beliefs might be, then think about what the opposite 'positive' of that belief could be, then re-affirm that to yourself frequently.

For example, if you have a belief that chocolate cake makes you ill, that's how it will end up working in your life. Even if that sounds ridiculous, its our beliefs that create our realities, and it never fails.
Turn this belief around by affirming to yourself each day "chocolate cake is healthy for me...chocolate cake is healthy for me..." then that new belief will become the reality in your life and you will experience health instead of illness.

The more you tell yourself something, the more your subconscious will believe it, and the more it becomes your reality.
The subconscious doesn't know right from wrong. It just faithfully believes anything it's continuously told.
So we have a choice - we can continually tell our subconscious bad things or we can tell it good things.

Blessings,
James.

bloodsong

Careful with the chocolate cake allusions, there.  I just lost those 30 lbs.  I would like to keep them gone.

:-D

erynys

lol. for some things, i can do that. i will try harder cause i think i can do it.

Hannah b

I'd just like to say 2 things:

1. Ernys  - You can do it!!!!! I'm keeping me fingers crossed for you and wish you the best...seriously  :-D
2. To Ernys and all experiencing similar:
Don't give up exploring. Stay brave and kool. Looking back at myself when I was a teen I kind of regret that there was no internet, no forums where I could have freely shared my experiences. Lack of understanding created fear that eventually ate me up. Now at almost 29 I'm trying to get back to experiencing the similar sensitivity Ernys is describing. It's bloody difficult and I know I might have lost it for good. Oh well, so I guess that is what I chose. Thankfully there is a new generation of people on this planet, which seems bolder and wiser than my generation, and I'm absolutley fascinated by this phenomenon. It's really beautiful. So, young explores...keep your heads up high, speak your truth and have the courage to explore what the earlier generations couldn't.
All the best
The only constant in the Universe is change

erynys

lol. from a young explorer, you never lose it. ever. its just harder to get it back once your're an adult. but keep trying, because its there. definitely.