News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Destiny by birthdates

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

All I know that it means is that you are a Virgo.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Dark_Phoenix

yea , it's called numerology. it has to do with your birth name, DOB, birth month and so on. if you want i  can read yours but only if i have your permission.

Dark_Phoenix

I have been thinking about wierd dates like yours and others but i do not do numerology if that person doesn't want to{ unles its my g/f} {which we mess around with each other all the time}

m0d0

Hey Dark,

Go right ahead if you want. I'd happy to hear what you find. [:)]

Cheers,

Mo!

beavis

If you think birthdays determine destinies, you must agree there are only 366 destinies.

m0d0

Hey there Beavis.

Explain more about you opinion?

366 Destinies. I know im more than likely being dumber than ever but where'd ya get 336 from? [:D]

Cheers,

Mo!

beavis

365 normal days + 1 day for leap year

Even if you include all the days (not just the dates in 1 year) it is still much smaller than the number of people who have lived.

Its like saying all the people with red hair have the same destiny.

m0d0

Hmm. Maybe your right. I don't quite know how to answer that question. Maybe it comes down to actual time you were born as well. That would cut the odds a little.

Maybe Dark_Phoenix can provide some insight.

Cheers,

Mo!

James S

If we look at it like that, wouldn't the number of destinies based on birthdate be a max of 366 per year? If you factor in hours, that makes a max of 8784 possible destinies per year.

Either that or you can hold to the thought that to an extent we are responsible for our own destiny, in which case you can take those numbers and throw them out the window.

Beavis, yes,people with red hair do have the same destiny. They are all destined to not have as much fun as blondes.

[:)]
James.

m0d0

Nagual

Isn't an horoscope limiting not so distant "destiny" to 12...?  I always find it funny to think that 1/12th of humanity will have the same events...  Today, 500 millions of people will find love and need to watch their finances... [;)]
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

WalkerInTheWoods

I do not know alot about horoscopes, but I think the ones in the newpapers and such are pretty laughable. If they are suppose to related to astrology then there is a lot more involved than just one's sun sign. A good horoscope reading might be possible, but you would need something personal. I have never met anyone that does horoscopes though. Lots of people will read your astrological chart, which is as unique as each person.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Lighthouse

I don't know exactly how many combinations there are, however, each number in your birthday, including the year make up your Numerological compositionnumbers ranging from 1-9, 11 & 22.  It seems to me that this would create more combinations than one might think.   Additionally, there are Master Numbers which are the numbers 11, 22, 33, 44, etc.  (the jury is our on wheteher the Master numbers stop at 33)

You also need to take into account the letters of your name.  Each letter resonates a certain numerological vibration and together they create your personality.  I have had a great interest in Numerology particularly the numbers in the name (personality) because my name (both by birth and through marriage) carry the weight of 3 Master Numbers, since I have these numbers associated with my name, I have wanted to know for a long time exactly what this means.  The vowels in your name are added together to create your Soul urge or hearts desire, the Consonants are what is called the Quiescent self or the outer persona and the combination of them is called your Expression number or your purpose.  Additionally, the letters K and V resonate as master numbers in themselves.

I'm not an expert in this and would be very interested in seeing a post from a true Numerologist.  

http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

WalkerInTheWoods

Dark Phoenix did a reading on me. As far as past and present go it seemed rather accurate. Can't say about the future. [;)]

firetoice

I think that there is no such thing as a pre-determined destiny, but as I have had dreams that have actually happened, I'm not so sure. If we do have a "destiny" and that is what we will do in our lives, it brings up the question of free will - can we have it if everything is set out for us.

WalkerInTheWoods

I am not so sure either, fire. But one possibility I see is that time is not linear, we are just experiencing it linearly. On some level everything has already happened. If it has happened, then just not from our perspective then you could say it is kind of like destine to happen because it has happened. Yet, if we have free will, we have already made our choices and they have been played out on the level that all time has existed, or exists at once. So we have free will, already made our choices and they have already happened, and we are getting ready to experience those choices in a linear fashion. Confused yet? lol

Avalon

m0d0 -

http://www.12house.com/home/numerology.cfm  Check the links at the bottom of the page.  

Not a bad little site.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a  well  preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

". . . holy sh*t . . . what a ride!"

Kiflarer

do numerology on me too pelase my birth date is juli/23/92

Kiflarer

oh and my name is Kenny Vaneetvelde

m0d0

Hey all,

I read something along time ago about a certain technique to read futures and destinies using the numbers in your birth date.

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a name or a link to anything about this subject. Any information would be a great help.

I have a funny birthdate and have always wanted to know whether it means something or nothing. 09/09/81

9 * 9 = 81

8 + 1 = 9

9 + 9 = 18

my 18th birthday was on the 9/9/99

It probably means nothing, i know there are probably millions of people out there sharing the same birthdate. But still i find it interesting.

Cheers,

Mo!