News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Do not invoke lucifer

Previous topic - Next topic

Well i'm sorry for all the chaos i've caused,

Its okay to get physical help from anyone, the kind of help im talkin bout is spritual metaphysical etc.

Moonburn33

there are no real differences between mundane and spiritual besides the ones that you make.
as below, so above

Aristoles

There is no way to know if a God condemns magic or not.
So you read it,so what.
To be 100% sure,you got to hear it say it itself(alot of it here,bah).

Aileron

we sit on thrones made of glass eyes.

Names are beyond us now.

We need no discipline in the ways regarding our spirit and soul, for the lives lived have reached this point and beyond it will reveal nothing but the amarynthine.
We all are according to the fractal, the divine and the essence of the universe.
It is now only as simple as live and let live.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Quintessence

quote:
Word of advice to spell casters and magicians,

Lucifer and his kind wants to be invoked because they love to lead humans astray.

They will fulfill your request but at a price that is definately not worth it, Is it worth being distanted from the sweet bliss and peace of your soul (spirit, ruh etc).

Invoking lucifer is asking and depending on something other than God.

God is sufficiant for you.

Invoking lucifer is an act of disbelief, the more you invoke him the more you lower yourself in degrees.

So whether your casting a spell or doing anything magical do it for the good of others and yourself, do it in the name of God so you do not become one of the disgraced.

And do not make yourself accustomed to witchcraft and hurting people with spells.

If injustice has been done to you, be patient and the doer of the injustice will surely taste what his hands has put forth, a universal law which God has set in place to punish wrong doers both in this life and the next.

I hope this made sense to you, I thought it was something very importnat to talk about in these days of evil and religious ignorance.

LOL. Your wasting your time on me hun, I don't believe in Lucifer or God.

Moonburn33

i think that the error was that 19 (user) was not experienced in dealing with or trying to do his christian duty and help those who don't know jesus to know him.  

in time, if he really is sincerely interested in helping others and in getting them to convert- he'll use this thread as a learning tool.
as below, so above

Rin_Daemoko

Yes, Heaven forbid someone should ever try to invoke the "Bringer of Light."  Who needs light when it's so comfy in the dark and OW! I stubbed my toe!  Damned darkness!

astralspinner

quote:
LOL. Your wasting your time on me hun, I don't believe in Lucifer or God.

Ah, but what if THEY believe in YOU? :)

daem0n

then he will believe that some entity bothers him, or it's expanding furniture [8D]
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Rin_Daemoko

quote:
Originally posted by astralspinner
Ah, but what if THEY believe in YOU? :)

Feel flattered, then make some toast or watch TV?

Moonburn33

i love toast.  it has to be the right kind of bread, though.....
as below, so above

Anonymous

Well can anyone here say how they invoke Lucifer and/or other demons regularly and what has happened?  I am under the belief that if one does that, they cause great harm to themselves and those around them.  It's easy to conjure up a demon, but to make it go away?

Before I tell you to join my religion, I'll give you a word of caution that demons and devils and all taht are bad for you.

Rastus

People try and invoke angels and we applaud them.  Let them try an invoke a fallen angel and all hell breaks loose (nice pun, eh?).

My original point (if I can remember what I was thinking back when I wrote it) was to be wary of all higher powers.  Anyone that has experiened a "It's good for you encounter" knows what I'm talking about.  The flipside is the "foolish mortal" experience.  Really the only one you can "trust" is your higher self (ASSuMEing you learned what you were supposed to when you took to the flesh).
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

aryanknight666

I've invoked demons aplenty, none of that happens. I've had better experiences with them then with angels. I've also known many who have evoked demons, again, positive experiences.
How do you get them to leave? You don't; licences to leave are insulting, let them go when they want to, they'll probably leave right away. Of course you won't take my word for it and I'm not asking you too, you should probably find out for yourself but hey you never will because your probably too scared

Aileron

[:D]
eh..hehe.

[|)]
cute.

sooo, mr. aryanknight666, how have you invoked demons as you so nesciently put it?

Have you ever read Mr. Levay's dark book?
Just wondering in case you would like to tell us that you did so by reading the satanic bible, which contains nothing on invoking demons btw.

Did you draw a pentegram in blood in a room painted black, or perhaps sacrifice some virgin or lamb?
Did you close your eyes and wish it to happen? What exactly did you do in order to invoke a demon and/or devil and did it have anything to do with your soul or anothers?
Along this topic, Im also curious as to how you were able to invoke an angel since you seem to have admitted calling forth all archtypes?

Yes, I apologize, I am being very sarcastic. This happens though when I come into contact with those who claims the things you do in the way you did.
Let me ask you if you would take the word of a child if they approached you and told you in a very "matter of fact" manner, that they have seen and even talked to the monsters in their closet and its really not that big of a deal.

I do like the point that you made in telling us we would not believe you, as though you realize how silly the statement you made sounded and decided that you should allow us to stew in our awareness of the possibility and the conscious effort you made to make us realize you didnt care whether or not anyone believed you, because what you believe is what matters.
I agree with that, it doesnt matter what anyone else believes, only your own that should matter to you.
But dont expect to post something like that and have people not respond in any manner of opinion.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

aryanknight666

I have read parts of the satanic bible, however it is somewhat irrevelant considering LaVey established the church of satanist of which the satanic bible is a blue print to modern satanists, who are athiests, and I am not an athiest or a modern satanist. Fair enough?
Invocation is fairly amatuerish, you could say that, I'm relatively new to the left hand path. You will find most advanced satanists or high preists/preistesses evoke.
The method of invocation I have used was informal, similar to channeling. If I were to do a formal invocation, I would use the goetia, however not the lesser key of solomon method. Drawing a pentagram on the floor is a protective method and a lesser/great key of solomon/right hand path method, so I would not use this or an inverted pentagram for that matter.
Do you even know what a "fallen angel" is? It's doubtful.
You most probably have not had an experience with a "fallen angel"/demon/devil. Watching the excorcist and listening to stories about excorcisms and nightmaters that were supposedly demonic attacks or people calling disruptive spirits "demons" does not count.
You seem to have a self-endorsed opinion of authority of yourself, although the amount of experience you have had compared to a satanist is probably minimal.
You seem to have an ignorant, stereo-typical veiw of what a satanist is, you probably can tell me nothing valuable about real satanism. For example, why would I use a sacrifice, something characteristic of judaism/christianity? I never really said I didn't expect people to reply with any manner of opinion, either. I see that many people are very anti-left hand path on this website. All this talk of the "light side" and the "dark side" (most of the time substantiating what the light and dark side is with qoutes or information from star wars or lord of the rings)

Aileron

[|)]
I'm impressed.
It's rather a breath of fresh air to know your intellect is more than the post which I replied to implies.
You sound much less callow when speaking without the tones of someone above everybody else.

You're right, I can tell you nothing about real satanism, nor about "Fallen Angels."
Of course never did I attempt to convince you otherwise. I have read the Satanic Bible, but that is the extent of my knowledge besides what I have seen in movies or heard from friends who are satanists, or read on the internet or searched through in my "witchcraft and demonology" and "Occult" books, or, well.....whatever. The point is I dont really know that much.

I was instead attempting to gauge your reaction which was actually much more mature than I was anticipating.
What you said in which I replied, had an air of arrogance, such as, the things I know, none of you do or are probably scared of, the old jock tactic.
"What, you scared?"

You only assume though that I know nothing because of what I write, which implies nothing about my knowledge beyond the reading of Lavey, though you implied quite a bit I would say.

I am glad that you decided to actually answer my question or I should say my joust at you.

Also, if you have read through many posts, you'll find people here arent actually anti-left hand path as you so favorably put it, but in fact have a different perception on that direction.
People here you'll find are much more aware and open-minded than most places, except when it comes to people who claim things such as you did, in the way that you did.

I probably wouldnt have even replied had you not said:

"Of course you won't take my word for it and I'm not asking you too, you should probably find out for yourself but hey you never will because your probably too scared."

I love that last part. Its almost like a dare.

cheers![:)]

aryanknight666

You should chill out and stop anylising everything.

Aileron

what is anylising?

Chill out? Im not freaking out on you am I?
Im doing exactly what the forums are made for, I'm posting and replying.

James S

That was a good post Aileron (your second last one).

It highlights a point that I think a lot of people forget here.
This forum is not actually inclined towards or against any particular religious belief(s). In fact many members are here because they've made a conscious decision to ditch religion in favour of spirituality.

It's easy for people to argue against something out of ignorance. Religions have been doing this for milennea.

The religious path only recognises the belief, and will chose to argue for or against that belief.

The spiritual path recognises the person, and their right to whatever belief they choose irrespective of what that belief is. As such, a spiritual path does not recognise right against wrong, only matters of personal choice.

My point here?

Satanists, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, etc. look exactly alike when they start arguing religions. But (to put a cat amongst the pidgeons here) a satanist who looks not to religion but spirituality, will be one step more evolved than a christian who cannot see past their religion.

Kind regards,
James.

Aileron

That was a wonderful example of the difference between the two. Thank you.[|)]

aryanknight666

I belong to an intensley spiritual religion

James S

quote:
Originally posted by aryanknight666

I belong to an intensley spiritual religion

LOL!!
Theres always one smarta*** in the crowd.
Hehehe...[:D]

aryanknight666

Sorry? I think I missed something.

James S

Spirituality and religions are for the most part diametrically opposed.

[:)]
- James