News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HELP PLS.

Previous topic - Next topic

eeb

Ha! Now I have the proof. i kew all the time cats were not friendly...

But hey in serious: why would you want to do such a thing? Better to spend your energy in another way methinks..
Consistent desire and intent are the key to change

Kitty Kat

The irony - I hate cats! just like the name "Kitty kat"..
No I don't want to cast anything negative over people just that one day I don't want them to "think up" anything productive - I'm in two minds about this I really don't think it's bad, because it won't harm them but I also know that the reason I want to cast negativity is for my own benefit... but it won't affect anyone..... Any ideas How I can do this very carefully....(NO NEGATIVITY OVER PEOPLE JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE ANY IDEAS) ?????.....

eeb

Hello Kit,

What I forgot completely to say: welcome to this forum!! I must say, anayway I like your nickname.. When I saw your name I thought hmmm that makes me curious let's see what she writes ;-)

I'm afraid that I'll have to disappoint you in that I wouldn't know how to help you in this..

Eeb

Consistent desire and intent are the key to change

WalkerInTheWoods

You might try posting this in the Magic section. Maybe they can help you there.

Welcome to the forums.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

James S

Hi Kitty Kat,

It might be worth your time to have a look at a few of the posts in this forum. I know what you propose is not nearly as extreme as some other ideas, but you still need to look carefully at what results may come.

Basically the whole "you reap what you sow" thing is far more potent than just being a saying. Its directly attached to one of the most important of universal laws - cause and effect.

If you are having a moral dilema on this subject, it sounds like your intuition is telling you "don't do it!" I'd listen to your intuition if this is the case. Far more harm comes from such actions than good.

Though you don't wish any negitivity on the people, the effects you desire are still somewhat negative in nature. Is there a positive spin that you could put on this, that is, instead of these people haivng no new ideas at all, wishing for them to have ideas that could have a positive or beneficial outcome ( I know where a lot of meetings are concerned this would be something new [:)]).

Regards,
James.

James S

Me again,

For the sake of neatness, I'll move this post into the Magic foum, as it has had a few replies, and delete the copy you have there with no replies.

you should be emailed to advise I've moved it.  

All the best,
James.

beavis

Kitty Kat asks us to help one person (her) and the opposite to others. From our outside view of this, what overall benefit is there? Probably none.

liz mccal

Hello Mrs. Kitty

The only thing I can think of is......
Sometimes whene I a human being in my infinit wisdom think something is bad and want to stop it. It really is a good thing and I just cant see it yet. The opposit can be said to, I think it is good and do it and it really is bad.
Using majick to change something that is not naturally in our power or manipulate things might have a bad out come no matter what "good" we think we are doing.
I have been badly hurt by people thinking they are doing good, we all have. Please just think about this if you let it go threw it might be in your favor even if you dont see it now.
Blessings
Liz

Adept_of_Light

Dear Kitty Kat,

Moral dilemmas are best resolved when you listen to your inner voice. If you quieten your mind enough, if you can put aside your own thoughts and wishes, it will answer you.

By negatively affecting people's work or result of their work you WILL directly be affecting them as well. So please do not be so naive, sly or ignorant as to think you can find a loop hole to get your selfish wish without incurring negative karma. Even if by disrupting their work, better good for all others were to come of this, you would still be interfering with their free-will and such interference, is in my circles, only the work dark magicians.

Moral magicians would never cast negativity upon their "enemies" or their work unless they were first to offended, and even then, the strongest and most moral will show them compassion and even help them see the light and truth. Truth is Truth, if you speak only truth, nobody can deny it. More good will come out of that for everyone, than to try to cripple their efforts.

You are a teacher, I see. So tell me, do the actions of teachers not always exemplify what one teaches far louder than any spoken words? Use this oportunity to improve yourself, to perhaps take the more difficult path, but to teach something positive - thence you will surely be rewarded.

It is not by hurting those that oppose you or their efforts that you will transform them into better people. Hate and negativity cannot be overcome by hate and negativity... at best this will only place the enemy into submission, and from that point on you had best always watch your back for you will have surely created an enemy that thrists for little more than revenge. Is this what you really want for yourself?  Please contemplate the consequence of your thoughts and actions, for afterwards it shall be too late.

I am certain you can use your intellect and positive energy to bring a better result into the matters they will be discussing. In addition, you would gain far more from contemplating the reasons for your seemingly selfish wish than to spend another minute trying to justify your obviously negative intentions.

"Know thyself. And above all else, to thy own self be true!"
Adept of Light
"First do what is necessary, then do what is possible, and soon you will be doing the impossible" St. Francis of Assis

Kitty Kat

Thanks for all your advice, but I'm still in two minds about this I will prob perform my intended ritual tonight. I have tried to listen to my inner voice and I know I'm being very weak but I really feel that I need to and the meeting lands on the moning after the first quater of the moon - when I usually start my rituals. But thanks once again for all wise words.

Grigori

Kitty Kat what you are asking for is basically a Commanding spell or an "Essence of Bend Over" spell such as in Hoodoo root workings. The fact that you indicated you were having a moral dilema ... and that it would be "negative" energy suggests that you would not likely be able to put your full will behind it. If at all possible it would be better to try and use your energy to improve your position.

Nita

Hello Grigori
  You are correct in saying that instead of trying to influence someone else negatively you could apply the energy to bring good into your life. You have to understand that you are the one who decides what you have around you energetically and karmaticly. Peoplw who are always working in such a way to influence people for a selfish or vengeful reason will always attract the same energies that they use.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Grigori

Hello Nita,

yeah well I think it's all an energy thing ... I don't so much believe in karmic consequences ... but if you want to screw someone else you need to screw yourself first. From a pragmatic view point it's just not worth being evil [;)]

Adrian

Greetings Kitty Kat,

quote:
Originally posted by Kitty Kat

Thanks for all your advice, but I'm still in two minds about this I will prob perform my intended ritual tonight. I have tried to listen to my inner voice and I know I'm being very weak but I really feel that I need to and the meeting lands on the moning after the first quater of the moon - when I usually start my rituals. But thanks once again for all wise words.

I do hope my contribution has not reached you too late.

You have already been most wisely advised as to the negative karmic consequences which would surely result from your proposed actions. You will be affected to the same degree and in the same direction as those you are proposing to influence. By creating an air of negativity among them, you in turn will probably suffer from negativity in your life.

By far the best course of action is to use your time for some introspection. As yourself "well maybe it is I" after all, and "what can I learn by this".

The immutable laws of cause and effect are always in operation, and the effect of the work related event might well have been brought about by your own cause. You should meditate upon this deeply.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Kitty Kat

Hi, I'm new on this but I'm looking for advice from those of you who are experienced. I have a moral dilema I'd like to cast some negative energy over a group of people who will be planning a work related event. I just don't want there to be a positive result after a gathering they are having on Wednesday. I want to cast the negativity on the actuall topic(s) their discussing NOT on them - (i.e don't want any of them to have any new ideas..) is there any way I can do this as I've never actively tried to cast negative energy over potential ideas.. hmmm if that makes any sense? Thanks.