News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I have a job for a magik practitioner!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirador

Travelinbob,

I can help you, and I asume the real estate is in your country of origin, Honduras. Also, do you hold legal title to the property?. You say US$650,000 is 'fair value', do you mean market value? Is it urban or rural property? Also, are you aware that in Honduras (112,493 square kilometers, for 6.6 million inhabitants) only one fourth of all land can be cultivated (the remaining three fourths is rocks, steep hills, inhospitable for agriculture). Also, are you aware that almost 60% of rural peasants do not own land?, that 80% of the total population of Honduras lives on less than one (1) US$ dollar per day?. That Honduras is among the six most poor nations in the Hemisphere?
I'm ready to do business with you.

Mirador

travelinbob

Yes I will pay on a success fee basis.

I have a piece of real estate property I'd like to sell. I'd like to get US$650,000.00. (About fair value). I offer $50,000.00 (above standard 7.5% brokerage fee) to be wire transfered to whomever helps me "broker" the deal.

Why don't I go through a traditional broker? In my country, the current real estate cycle is in buyer's-market mode, so I would not get what I want. And I do not NEED to sell it, but I can also see I can get a better return on asset somewhere else.

SO what I want is for a buyer to come to me with an offer of said amount in one lump payment, without me having to advertise. Once I get the deal finalized I will wire transfer the money to whomever did the work.

How will I know who casted the spell? You tell me.

I do not want Black or evil Magik used. It is a fair price for the property so I would only need for a buyer to be pursuaded to offer, not forced. I want to liquidate my asset, not get a karmic liability.

If you are interested please email me for details. No not a hoax. I'm serious.