News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

interesting divisions

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousgirl

so are the universal laws different according to each person?  or are they supposed to be all the same?  does it all really boil down to 12 laws for everyone?  i'm just wondering why there seems to be such differences in opinion on these laws.... i get all these differing views about what's uh, harmonious with the laws.  one spell will be fine with one person, but another one will say "no, no, no!  that's bad!"  will i end up making my own conclusions about what the laws are, or will i get my own results?  i guess that's a lot of what i'm trying to find out.

n/a

try to investigate it perhaps in some sex-practise.
it is not so difficult when you start.
well, try something new for a God's sake!

n/a

Nita

Hello Everyone
  Goingslow mentioned that he would like to hear about someones experiences. I can sympathize with this as when I started out I did not know the differences and none of the books explained them to me either.
  I hopefully can list off enough things to make everyone think. I started out at 18 moving to LA. I had always been clairvoyant since I was a child. I just learned that to see those things got me baptized and yelled at by my parents so I just did not talk about what I saw.
  I had a Rosicrucian for the top orders spot me while my Dad was ill in the hospital. He gave me a magazine that my Mother took away and both my parents yelled at him over it. I had been hypnotized for a class project on reincarnation and had told him about it and what I remembered. It was because he had told me stratight out that I was psychic and talked to me earlier. The couple who had hypnotized me worked for Duke University and were collecting data on pyschic talents. I was considered a highly function precognitive clairvoyant.
  I left home because of my over controlling Mother. I moved to LA and had someone at work invite me to dinner. Her husband had spotted me as being clairvoyant. She was into Earth Magic, and he was into Ceremonial magic. I studied both of them and they both work really well but they use different methods to apply the forces.
  I suggest to everyone that they round off their Ceremonial magic talents with some sort of nature or Earth magic. I then started doing exorcisms, and had to study all types of methods because of what people did to each other.
  I have studied Crowley's works and I do not care for them. Enochian magic may sound good but you can not control the results. I have used it twice and it is like some massive non-human force decides for you what you want and it does not interpret the human mind correctly when it does so.
  I am not studying Hermetic magic. Anyone interested in this and all the different groups and people that helped develop the Western Magical Tradition should type in Western Magical Tradition and see what comes up on Google. It will give you an excellent background for what you might be interested in studying.
  I use intuitive magic alot and a lot of astral magic where I do ceremonies and bring the effects into this world. The Kybalion has the rules for how this is done and why it works.
  I have spent most of my magical career removing things that have been harming others. I admit I have a more cynical view towards a lot of the New Age practices. I suggest to everyone to be very careful of their choices and what they say. I try not to make a lot of judgements unless I can see that people are getting hurt or being harmed. I hope that everyone else figures maybe that is the way for the people to learn even when they think it is the wrong choices.
  My first group tried to trap me in a pact and place all of their bad karma upon me. It has not been easy for me to learn. They acted a lot like another group I talked out against recently. Be careful in what you study and do what you feel if correct for yourself.
   Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Adrian

Greetings Nita,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your experiences with everyone.

For those who are asking about Universal laws, I suggest you download and read the Kybalion as Nita mentioned which is available for download from this forum.

In absolute terms the Universal laws consist of the following:

• The principle of Mentalism

• The principle of Correspondence

• The principle of Vibration

• The principle of Polarity

• The principle of Rhythm

• The principle of Cause and Effect

• The principle of Gender

• The most effective Magicians are able to work intuitively and naturally within this framework of Universal laws, and are in  harmony with the Universe; they have realised Spirit, The All ("God") within and are able to function as creators in the microcosm. Of course, the highest Magicians also need to have elemental equilibrium and control over the Elements as well as having transcended the ego; the need to be "Godlike".

This is the reason why most witchcraft which seeks to use principles of High Magic is actually considered to be sorcery; it seeks to make use of Universal laws without understanding them or being in tune with them. Other types of witchcraft, low Magic seeks to make use of more natural aspects of the Universe, and sometimes seeks to influence other people through the realm group human concsiousness.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
    Vincit Omnia Veritas

Nita

Hi Adrian
      I had a typo there. I am now studying hermetic magic. I call it studying because I do not know of a single person that will be able to learn all of it.
       Low magic and high magic will start in different places but they use the same prinicples. They both get results. It is just the energies that are used that are different.
           Nita
    www.astralhealer.com
    www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

n/a

and what about midnightmagic?
    and the moviemagic?
    and out of the blue magic?
    and the gray area magic?
    then the Chaya magic?
    and what about sandwich magic?
    and then the confusingmagic?[:o)]
    when you will practise that?

divide et concera.[8D]

goingslow

Certain posts have brought to my attention there are certain divisions in the magick world.

One I see is those who dont like crowley and even the use of the word "magick" vs magic.  They also dont seem to think he has contributed anything to the world of magic.  I havent read any of his stuff but all this controversy on him has made me curious.

I see the word OTO used and I was wondering what that is.  Is it a brand of magic or an organization?

There is a lot of comments geared towards those who have learned all their techniques etc from books.  I guess the other alternative would be through practice.  But it seems unless you have a mentor its impossible to just practice and learn from your mistakes.  It seems foolish and makes more sense to first read up on and and get a great deal of your info from books.

I just dont get where people are claiming to learn all this from.  I think we all know the majorityof the information we all have was read.  Even by that apropros person. Or whatever his name is (From Croatia).

Another division I see is Ceremonial magic vs (what)?   What is the alternative to this and why is it looked down on?  Is it the use of rituals and props?  Im not even sure what ceremonial magic is compared to anything else.

Please help me understand some of this stuff.  especially the different "types" of magic.  And I can see the comment coming now ther are no types.. magic is everything.  But I mean the types that are "practiced".

Thanks