News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Let's Work Some Magic

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Of course we all know it isn't magic but hey it is magical.

I want everyone here to picture hearts in the clouds. Just ask for hearts and looks for hearts in the clouds. Every time you look up or out your window think of hearts When you see a heart cloud say Thanks and smile (show your love).

Let's see how many hearts we can get up there for the world to see. Show the world we love it, even if you aren't feeling very loving, just do it.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

I created my heart in the clouds to touch those in need!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Great idea!, I'm on board, no clouds here yet.....

Lumaza

Good idea Nameless!  :-)

Now if I could just find a cloud, lol. Smoke filled skies don't seem to have patterns!  :-(
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Awesome yall. Don't worry about whether there are clouds just put those hearts in the sky. The sky will find a way.
Hugs and Loves
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

I'm lucky, the heart is so large it's covered the sky and it appears to be broken. It's crying at the moment lol.
It may be rain though...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.