News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Magic Colors

Previous topic - Next topic

Freaky Doll

In the astral world, is magic color coded?

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Freaky Doll on July 22, 2016, 03:15:09
In the astral world, is magic color coded?

Apparently, you have never been to the astral world. Why are you asking?

Freaky Doll

So you are saying, because I have questions, I can't have possibly astral traveled.

Xanth

Whoa there guys.  :)

From my own perspective, no... at least not as in much as things are "colour coded" here in this physical, anyway.

Quote from: RobertForsythe on July 22, 2016, 03:44:46
Apparently, you have never been to the astral world. Why are you asking?
He's just asking a question.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Xanth on July 22, 2016, 12:00:00
He's just asking a question.

And I am just asking for clarification. What does "color coded" mean? Why ask this? In what context is this?

There are colors on all the lower planes. But *color coded*? I am not sure what is being asked.

Xanth

Quote from: RobertForsythe on July 22, 2016, 15:44:37
And I am just asking for clarification. What does "color coded" mean? Why ask this? In what context is this?

There are colors on all the lower planes. But *color coded*? I am not sure what is being asked.
I understood it as asking if the colours we classically/historically associate with certain magical/spiritual things here (aura colours, for example) also apply in the non-physical as well.

I'd say no, because it's all unique to the observer.  Just as everything physical is also unique to the observer.

What are your thoughts on that?

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Xanth on July 22, 2016, 16:10:26
I understood it as asking if the colours we classically/historically associate with certain magical/spiritual things here (aura colours, for example) also apply in the non-physical as well.

I'd say no, because it's all unique to the observer.  Just as everything physical is also unique to the observer.

What are your thoughts on that?

Well, I have been to places in the astral where color is definitely a prominent feature of certain buildings and clothing and other things. I got the sense that anyone else who visited that place would "see" the same colors as I did. (Assuming of course they weren't color blind or blind from birth and had no corresponding sense of it).

Freaky Doll

In one of my projections, I acquired a magical orb. I was just wondering if the coloration could indicate what kind of power it held.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Freaky Doll on July 22, 2016, 21:08:25
In one of my projections, I acquired a magical orb. I was just wondering if the coloration could indicate what kind of power it held.
In that case, I would say yes.

Xanth

Quote from: Freaky Doll on July 22, 2016, 21:08:25
I definitely agree with Robert.
However, I'd suggest for you to figure out what that particular colour means *TO YOU*... as it's going to be drawn (mostly) from yourself.

Nameless

Hi FD, I passed this the first time I saw it not quite understanding where you were coming from. Thanks for clarifying. I would suggest that anything specifically presented to you is meant to capture your attention. That being so the color would surely have meaning. If you don't already know what the color means for you try relaxing and seeing the color in the air you breathe. Breath it in with the intent to understand its meaning. Sounds like you have quite the adventure coming your way.  :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.