News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Magick Period

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudymoon

Like ChristianMagick I'm a Christian and (trying to be) a witch or whatever you want to call it. But none of my spells have ever been successful! What can I do?

Tyciol

Perhaps God doesn't want you to practise Magick. In that case, you're out of luck, since he's the only possible power source out there :)

If you still want magic very bad, more than your religion, you can look for other ways.

aryanknight666

Despite what many people would like to tell you, magick and withcraft is violently condemned in scripture. It says that a person deserves to die by practising withcraft. Magick and witchraft unfortunatley are totally uncompatible with your faith, which is why it isn't working.
So I suggest you either drop witchcraft, or if you really like that sort of thing and prefer it over our christian faith then pursue a different path.

cloudymoon

Ooohh tough. I now am totally confused.

Astralwych

AryanKnight try searching the ACTUAL bible scriptures, alot of the bibles been changed.

Tyciol

Wych, it's true they've all been changed, it makes one wonder if God might punish a man for reading the wrong bible, or reading the right bible wrong and following what he thinks is right. Going by that, I pet less than 1% of the world is going to get into heaven!

Which one's right, then? How do you know it's right, and not another one? How do you know any are right? Excellent questions, ones I've never had explained to me.

snic

what I believe is that being a Christian deep down on a subconscious level you believe that  Magic is wrong. so that is why your spells are not working. I too have suffered from this, and still do. But I'm not into witchcraft.

cloudymoon

My "spells" work over periods of time, not right away...

aryanknight666

QuoteAryanKnight try searching the ACTUAL bible scriptures, alot of the bibles been changed.

The original hebrew torah gives the orders to kill witches. Everything in the old testament about condemning magick and witchcraft is still there in the original hebrew torah.
As for the new testament, there was no historical jesus, and the religious figure jesus is a hodge podge of various previous male saviour figures and pagan religious concepts. The condemnation of homosexuality and magick among otherthings was at least unique to the torah, as everything else were pretty much plagiarisms of previous books.

The thing is, you have never seen the original bible scriptures, so you would know what you're talking about as much as a bible bashing fundie.

Tyciol

Damn Aryan, thank you for saying it so much better than I've ever been able to.

To be frank, while I don't have much respect for the Jewish people, since they're theists just like Christians and Muslims, I still like them much more than the latter, because of having a much more interesting culture, more concrete teachings (look at all the divisions in Christianity), not to mention their amazing business skills. They're also the underdog, which makes me like them more, what with all the jew-hating racists out there (WW2 for example). Christians are the opposite, they lead most of the religious purges, they don't suffer from them.

field_day

Dear cloudymoon, you will probably encounter many people like those who have been responding to your topic in the alternative spirituality community.

My suggestion to you is to find your own path and not allow the belittlements of others to dictate to you your spiritual direction.

If your spells do not work, you have a choice: keep trying, or give up. Only your heart can tell you which to choose. There are no easy answers. Not even in magic.

Peace.
Between black and white is a whole spectrum of color - in your heart, in your hair, in your eyes, in the sky. Sleep in gradients like the truth.

ARCHDRAGON

magic is only a tool, the romans and others have corrupted the words of the bible in order to satisfy their own agenda, magic is only a tool, it is the actions of the user that makes or breaks it. if  you desire to harm magic will not work, if you wish to use magic for the benefit of all then magic is not evil now is it?
do the kirby dance <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
<(>)<)>(<)>>(<<)>>(<<)>(<)>()<(<)()(<<()><

mike001

it never really worked for me neither until i REALLY got into it. and wow some of the spells were amazing. but there are some terrible things that started happening. i don't want to go into detail but let me tell you that demons are real and they were terrifying me, this happened to me, maybe not others. i am just sharing with you. It was after my fiance had left me for another guy after 5 years and i had taken away both of their sex drives and basically stood waiting to hear about some fights, and i did LOL. they couldn't have sex and it started driving then CRAZY. i ended up giving it back but after that, it seemed there was a door of flowing demons coming through trying to kill me or something, very unusual

abijhadvedvishnavati

Mike why would you practice magic intended to cause harm to another, and then be surprised when that "magic" boomerang came back to you in even greater force than you had unleashed?
"You will never understand things until you trust them, for you inhibit what you doubt."  Dion Fortune

mike001

Quote from: abijhadvedvishnavatiMike why would you practice magic intended to cause harm to another, and then be surprised when that "magic" boomerang came back to you in even greater force than you had unleashed?
because i didnt know any better. it was lack of education and knowledge at the time. i didnt intend to harm anyone at all. i just wanted to decrease the sex drive, i dont know maybe trying to see if it would work, i was suprised it had worked, and i felt bad after the fact because i didnt really believe it was that real. that is the answer to your question. i just didnt know any better at the time. now i know how magick works and the difference in white magick and black magick

cloudymoon

Wow.... who knew I'd recieve so many posts...?

Cedar

Quote from: cloudymoonMy "spells" work over periods of time, not right away...

Magic takes time to work.
Life doesn't end at 40.