News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My magic

Previous topic - Next topic

KryAstralDemon

Hi there, I'm here to talk about my magic.

First I can use fire, I can heat up water just by putting my hands over it and focusing on it for a bit.
I can also use water to heal a wound. I just take some water and put it on a wound and it heals in a couple of seconds.
I can also suck energy from my boyfriend by touching him when I'm tired because I'm a demon XD .

Well that will be all I'm gonna talk about because I'm not allowed to say more because people might freak out.

Xanth

I'll just correct you quickly...

You can do all that stuff (yes, I do believe you), not because you're a "demon", but because you're consciousness.  You are part of everything.

Everyone can do all that stuff.  What stops most people is belief.  :)

Also, there probably isn't much you could say which would "freak me out".  ;)

KryAstralDemon

Well I am really a demon but what I mean by freak you out is that I have way more power than what I said

Xanth

Quote from: KryAstralDemon on November 04, 2015, 16:50:06
Well I am really a demon but what I mean by freak you out is that I have way more power than what I said
Try us.  :)

KryAstralDemon

Sorry  but I'm not really allowed to talk about it yet.......

Xanth

Quote from: KryAstralDemon on November 05, 2015, 16:07:36
Sorry  but I'm not really allowed to talk about it yet.......
Ok, let's start there.
Who is stopping you from talking about it?

KryAstralDemon

Myself, my identity must remain a secret

Xanth

Ah.  I think I'm beginning to understand.

You think you're uniquely special. 

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you're not a demon... you're consciousness. 
You suffer (is that even the right word?) of what is generally called "The Chosen One" mindset. 
You're as special and unique as everyone else who is consciousness... which is, to say, EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.

As you, hopefully, progress along your spiritual path... you'll come to realize that, yes, you are a powerful entity.  Everyone is powerful.  We are all the creators of our own reality.
You're tapping into that knowledge, but are interpreting it through the "physicalness" of your existence in such a way to think that this knowledge makes you special. 

I can understand, too, if such information simply is outright rejected by yourself... at one point I even thought the same about myself, not that I was a demon or anything... but that I was special, or chosen to do something special here.  Your point to being here is to simply learn to love.

mindflood

please, tell us more.. What other mental powers do you have that you can talk about?
ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT THE BASIS OF A WORLD WITH-OUT!?

"how long shall I be with you" -Gospel of Matthew

KryAstralDemon

Well I don't really have anything else I can say, because 1 I don't know them enough yet (simply because they just happen) and 2 i don't want to give info that hasn't been tested multiple times...

KryAstralDemon

Quote from: Xanth on November 18, 2015, 20:14:17
You think you're uniquely special.  

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you're not a demon... you're consciousness.  
You suffer (is that even the right word?) of what is generally called "The Chosen One" mindset.  
You're as special and unique as everyone else who is consciousness... which is, to say, EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.

I can understand, too, if such information simply is outright rejected by yourself... at one point I even thought the same about myself, not that I was a demon or anything... but that I was special, or chosen to do something special here.  Your point to being here is to simply learn to love.

I do NOT think I am special.....I never wanted to get into all of this.....it just happened....i am not special, nor a savior... everything i wrote here was my persception of what happened and there are many demons on earth and we don't even know. though its not the global mind set of red beings with horns a tail and a giant fork... there are a lot of demon types out there... so much that you would of mistaken one for an angel or a spirit.though  there are some living spirits or ''ghosts''. i am just a demon among demons... nothing special here... out of 100 i would be around 31... and as we know lots of rules follows different worlds. as in physics, magic and all of the ''creation''*

*''creation'' in the sense that there are multiple creations in the whole set of things

Bluefirephoenix

I'm going to explain to you a bit about the rules of nature so that you understand why Xanth is explaining reality to you. When you believe something you generate forms a sort spirit if you will, I call them shadows. They are made from your thoughts and beliefs. They serve a function but in people who are not aware or trained they tend to run the show. This is what has happened to you. You come up with a belief and you generate a  bubble around you to reinforce that belief.

It's a trap many people fall into it.

To get out of this trap you need to stop the energy from going into that particular belief and refocus on the greater reality. This greater reality has a primary characteristic of decreasing entropy as Tom Campbell puts it. That is it increases the diversity and unity and increases love.

For people who have been able to escape the shadow trap it's easy to see when others are in it. But helping gets frustrating because your blind to the trap when your in it. You will remain in that trap and be unable to do anything psychic until you get out. Your abilities will reach no further than the edge of that bubble you have created. If you want to do magic then you need to haul it in and focus on gaining some ground out of there.

Learn to meditate and focus without wavering on that greater reality and your part in that. The illusion will crumble in time. The emotional reason why you generated that  regardless of what it is will have to be dealt with. This isn't a pleasant thing but you have to go through it.

KryAstralDemon

I am not trapped, I know what I am.

ok, i will give a short list on what i can do.

1. draining energy
2.heating stuff (lightly without touching it)
3. use water to heal some wounds that don't involve any blood on it (or that stopped bleeding a day or 2 ago)
4. i can go to the astral realms
5. i can stop someone from moving if i touch them in a certain way.
6. i can get out and get someone out of number 5
7. i can calm any animal in an instant (this relates to when i was extremely young... i calmed many dogs and people would wonder why their dog suddenly acted calm... and a few minutes later, after i was gone, they were back to being their old self again)
8. prediction of the future through dreams, as the biggest example this morning in my french class
9. i have a 6th sense as to when the people i care about will get hurt onto something, as my boyfriend who does some macho stuff by times and fails at it
10. hypnotise someone

things i can't do in the thing i can (For now)
1. can't do it from long distance (don't know if possible but still have to try)
2.A can't heat stuff to the point of instant combustion
2.B can't do it for too long or else i get really tired
3. can't do it too many times or i get really tired and that for many days
4. i have difficulty seeing over there but one thing i can do is feel the other side as if it was with my physical body
5.A can't do it on someone who didn't meditated before because im afraid of hurting them, stopping myself from being able to do it.
5.B refer to 1
6. refer to 5.B
7. when i am afraid, doesn't work
8. can't decide when i have one
9. can't help strangers and not alot of details on what's happening
10.A can't do it via electronics
10.B refer to 5A

and one thing i  ABSOLUTELY can't do is do something that will  kill me. pretty sure you all know why.

PS. spell check doesn't work on my computer, either G chrome or windows 8.1

Bluefirephoenix

You should get some training. It'  The native ability is always there but not everyone discovers how to use it. I found out how to use it first but wasn't able to perceive very well because of my involvment with illusions. Now that I've had some training I can easily see what is going on. If you look at my remote viewing section it gives some info on that.

Before I close this up I have kind of a funny story about that. Everyone can be trained if even if they don't believe in it. But catching someone off guard doing that is a blast of fun I did this I have a friend young girl and she wanted me to do a reading for her. Well I explained that I didn't need to do that and that I could show her and prove to her that she could do it herself. So I grabbed one of the targets out of a target pool that's online. It was just a number and I said to her in 5 minutes you are going to describe what this is. She gave me the ' I'm not psychic spleal" I laughed and walked her through s-1 through S3 in the CRV just telling her what to do step by step she had no training whatso ever. She did not believe she could do anything like it and was basically afraid to try.

After I was satisfied with the data I showed her the target. I wish I had a camera to catch that jaw dropping surprised look on her face. She nailed the target.

So belief makes no difference. She was convinced she wasn't psychic yet she described and drew the target. The only information she had was a number and all I did was to talk her through the steps.

influencing anything is just a step further in that very same process. It can be done for the past present future and any probabilities of those.
You might play with past decisions and try to influence decisions that you make in the future. Giving yourself that kind of feedback greatly improves your decision making abilities.  I found talking to my future self to be interesting as well.

Okay kiddo I've said little bit here I''m going to leave you with that. When you decide your ready there is information in the remote viewing area of the forum which can help with your training. If not I wish you the best. It's a good thing to discover your natural abilities. It's something that others need to be woken up to as well. There are too many secrets out there and the world would be a better place if everyone had to be more honest. :-)  take care, peace and love to you

Xanth

I'll just add one thing...

Kry, your first list, which you denote what you *can* do... those are things that every person existing on the face of this Earth can do.  Most people simply haven't realized their potential yet as most people live within a more materialistic paradigm.

The second list you provide are "beliefs" which hold you (and let's face it, MOST people) back... they limit what you can do.  In reality, there are no such limitations to what you can do.  Only through belief, we limit ourselves.

That's all for now.  I'd take Blue up on her suggestion of training further... you could develop and progress to become much more efficient at what you do.
I won't say "stronger", because you're already strong... you just need to filter the beliefs (subconsciously or not) out of these abilities.  :)

Bloodshadow

From your list 3 and 7 are not things demons would be capable of, using water like that would cause for you to be a calm passionate being and demons aren't that way, just giving you something to think about is all. Same with the animals. Whatever you are you are no demon, at least none that I know of animals react viciously around demons not calm, you maybe a half ling if you still wanna categorize yourself as a demon, this is just my opinion on the matter.

spike spiegel

Quote from: Bloodshadow on February 25, 2016, 19:35:32
From your list 3 and 7 are not things demons would be capable of, using water like that would cause for you to be a calm passionate being and demons aren't that way, just giving you something to think about is all. Same with the animals. Whatever you are you are no demon, at least none that I know of animals react viciously around demons not calm, you maybe a half ling if you still wanna categorize yourself as a demon, this is just my opinion on the matter.
I think the proper term is Cambion [cam-bee-un] or a half-demon.
See you space cowboy.

donkeykong

Quote from: KryAstralDemon on November 03, 2015, 23:13:39
Hi there, I'm here to talk about my magic.

First I can use fire, I can heat up water just by putting my hands over it and focusing on it for a bit.
I can also use water to heal a wound. I just take some water and put it on a wound and it heals in a couple of seconds.
I can also suck energy from my boyfriend by touching him when I'm tired because I'm a demon XD .

Well that will be all I'm gonna talk about because I'm not allowed to say more because people might freak out.

How did you acquire these abilities?
I love astral projection!