News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

my thought of life

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceriel N

We can not exclude something just because we can not directly see it, just like you can not exclude punctuation! Yes, you're more or less right, except for the level of abstraction (That means these things are not concrete objects, such as dragons and stuff.), but please, the little voice in my head chokes when it tries to read one long sentence without any interruption.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

calebliss

well i wouldn't know the answer to my question. so i can
only go on opinons but i belive so. sorry i will try to add
full stops. [B)]

Ceriel N

You can, if you wish and have the intrest to do so, gain objective knowledge (Opinion => subjective.) about the workings of these things. One could however argue that objective knowledge is extremely boring, and I would not contest that, so unless you have a burning desie to figure out what makes the world tick then you're more likely to travel the path of personal experience (=>Subjective, again).
It's entirely up to you wich path you wish to walk, but remember, you're free to go in any direction you chose, so don't religiously march under the banner of anything. Go where you please! =)
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

calebliss

thanks again i belive it and im gonna train untill i can see what lurks in that other land

SolsticeOfAdonis

Yes, I believe there is an invisible realm with dragons,monsters,fairies, you name it. some of you may think I am crazy but that would be your opinion. I am21 years old and I know I have seen Fairies. I believe there are things around us at all times but our mind does not alow us to see it because our mind does not understand it. Now our subconsious is another matter. Like when you see something out of the corner of your eye and then you turn to look and it is not threrenymore, you are not just seeing things. It was your subconsious letting you see for a split second but just for that split second becaues our mind is not capable of seeing those things all the time, except our subconsious is. Well, that is my thoughts on the invisable realm.

Brightest Blessings,
     SolsticeOfAdonis

beavis

Theres definitely some weird stuff out there, but most of it is so weird it couldnt be described as being on "land".

calebliss

do you belive there is a land unlike earth where monsters of extreme forms of energy  i think of this alot when i walk in the paddock next to my house like dragons and stuff like that i invisible and cannot be felt by us but there there i think so any way its just a thought maybe its my imangination since im 13