News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ouija ~ Connecting With Higher Self

Previous topic - Next topic

Wi11iam

Hi

I decided to create this thread because I have mentioned often enough on this board my experience with using Ouija (more precisely - the Principle of Ouija) and because I have been asked to elaborate, specifically by Lionheart, although Simon has also made reference.

Lionheart described it as 'magic' and I argued that it was not magic at all.  I can explain further why I think this, but have to concede that when I first got into it, there was a great 'air' of the 'magical' - I even wrote a poem about it which has been running around in my head all morning and is likely the reason I now feel prompted to share more about 'it'.

Which is why I have placed it in this "Magic" Forum, rather than another forum on this board, although - if there had of been a Science Forum, I would have posted there.

If anyone has questions, I am happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge.   

Thanks

William
Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

roman67

Can you please share a poem which was written by you? I hope everyone wants to read it.

Wi11iam

Quote from: roman67 on May 27, 2013, 02:57:37
Can you please share a poem which was written by you? I hope everyone wants to read it.

Astralzombie

I appreciate the gesture Will.

I have a few questions for you.

How does your particular Ouija board, or should I say mirror, actually work?

Is it a one man operation

Do you use a pendulum?

When you make contact with a being that seems trustworthy and knowledgeable, I assume that you would like to make contact again. Have you done this and if so, how do you know it is the same being?

Have you channeled any entities that are like the famous Seth and his lesser known cousin, Jarrod?

Thanks. Ouija is the numeral uno "don't you dare" thing in all of Christianity when pertaining to the occult. It actually ranks higher that human sacrifice. :roll:

I have only had a few personal experiences and those were years ago. Nothing happened but I have always believed that it is legit. Based on my personal OOBE and everything that they have opened me up to, I believe in it now more than other.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Wi11iam

Q:   How does your particular Ouija board, or should I say mirror, actually work?

A:  A mirror use on its flat side this way can be call a board, or even a screen.  I called the devices UICD – Universal Intelligence Communications Device(s)  All mirrors etched on their backs.  Fasinating to make – if you have the inclination I can walk you through the process.
How Ouija works – on that principle.  Firstly it does work.  That is the science of it at its common denomination.
It actually works as a communications device.

Q:  Is it a one man operation

A: It can be.  The first time it was used, there were three individuals with their finger on the pointing device.  Over time I learned to use it by myself, which gave me additional information regarding it overall usefulness.  Ideally using it solo is the best option.

Q:  Do you use a pendulum?

A: No.  The pointer I used was an upside down small whisky glass.  I also learned to lubricate the mirror surface with a fine layer of vegetable oil. Later on I developed the pointing device by placing a pencil cut to almost the same height as the inside of the glass which I tacked to the inside of the glass base – this allowed for even more precise communication.
As I developed to using it solo, I used a feather as the pointer and rested the mirror on my lap.

Q:  When you make contact with a being that seems trustworthy and knowledgeable, I assume that you would like to make contact again. Have you done this and if so, how do you know it is the same being?

A:  Yes I have done this.  Signature...you get to know the subtle differences and they do not speak for each other, which makes it easier to, although they do agree with each other as far as I can tell.
There is also a 'level' where the many are one, and there is a significant representative of that concept which does in effect 'speak for all'...there are also 'layers' of these 'spokes-personalities' – for example, all species have a collective 'hub' where the sum total of their collective data of experience is stored and correlated.  This 'hub' is intelligent (thus conscious) and is the significant representative of the species collective.
It is not however, the significant representative of another species 'hub'.

Q:  Have you channeled any entities that are like the famous Seth and his lesser known cousin, Jarrod?

A:  I am not sure this is channelling in the sense it is often portrayed....much like I have difficulty seeing two persons communicating over walky-talkies as channelling each other although they are using the same channel in order to make that communication possible.
I have communed with some 'famous' entities, some because of my belief system structures at the time, such as Jesus, Mary, Jehovah.
Others, who are known by a variety of names, such as 'Elohim/Wingmakers' – but I started out communing with a personality called 'Amy' who had once lived in the same area as we were living – in the 18 hundreds in a small town called 'Livingstone' in a building which had originally being built as an Athenaeum until the (gold) town went bust and became farmland.
The first communication with Amy included YXYXYXYX...something which took me a while to work out and lots more time using OP.

Wi11iam

IAmWill

wow, it sure thing this sites is a pile of gold to me. There are so many awesome information here :)
Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ

EscapeVelocity

My experience has shown that work with the Ouija board is generally of a negative nature, and not beneficial to the participant. Caution is strongly advised.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Xanth

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on November 17, 2014, 00:30:58
My experience has shown that work with the Ouija board is generally of a negative nature, and not beneficial to the participant. Caution is strongly advised.
I'd say that it's reflective of the spiritual nature of the individual(s) using the board.

I wonder what that says about the majority of people who use them... :)

Bluefirephoenix

yup xanth. People are full of fears and anger it manifests as thoughtforms when working with any spirit communication device. I'm not as Jungian as William is I do think there is there are separate personalities. Jung had a philosophy very similar to buddists and it's very popular with Magick practitioners today.  For the record I am a Christian and I have used the spirit communication devices. Part of the reason why I went back to Christianity was because of the communications.
As to the board use. I made my own equipment. It's one of the sections in the book thats coming up and it's very detailed. I am considering posting the stuff in a utube series once the editing and publishing is out of the way. Each board I've made was spirit specific or sigils and other items which focused on the spirit were part of the set up. Once I went to the ghost box the spirit I was working with helped me make modifications to help focus. THis was instrumental in my awakening experience. Any spirit can use these devices. Though I've not tried the board with angels.( I found the board way to slow for the level of communication I was looking for) They have come across on the ghost box.

The use of the ouiji board can lead to automatic writing if you have a talant for the board your probabaly going to be able to do the more advance form of autographia.

Using the board as Xanth said what you have inside is what your going to get from it. It's a good way to do some introspection and gain insight as to your spiritual development. I would recommend asking help of God or if your not comfortable with that an angel. Also be specific and focused when your doing any spirit communication. Otherwise you'll just get junk.

the whisky glass is excellent and works well on most surfaces. I don't lubercate the surface but use a light touch and it will slide nicely.

A transitional device going from the ouiji board to autographis is the boston planchette which is pictured here. I don't know if you can buy one. It's always better to make your own equipment when possible http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1860_Cottrell_Cornhill_Boston2.png

EscapeVelocity

Interesting perspective Xanth. Good information BFP and obviously based on experience.

This info prods me into reconsidering my position. Thanks!

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Karxx Gxx

Question 1. Can you give a small story when you Connected With your Higher Self? Seems like a good use.
Question 2. Can you post a picture of the instruments you use?

Thanks for this post. Good to hear from someone with experience  :-D
Your way is The way

Bluefirephoenix

My info's going into publication. The publisher will not allow the pics to be posted if I accept the contract and it could cause problems. When the book is out of editing, I will try to post some detailed videos on the construction of the boards.

It wasn't my higher self as I said I'm not of the Jungian philosophy. I contacted Dr. John Dee who lived in the 16th century. We had an interest in his history and his esoteric work. I work with his partner and scryer Edward Kelly. The verification was done in Latin a language they were fluent in and we had to look on Google translate to decipher it.... he used a code and latin initially which took my husband 2 hours to unravel. Dee was known for his code work.

an interesting note .. our modern color wheel wasn't invented until the 17th century. We had issues with color names. What I called purple he called blue.   I researched afterwards and found out the names of the colors for that time period. ... I think he did the same We didn't have any more misunderstanding after the incident.  We knew there were big differences between the time periods in culture and language  It was the little things that usually stumped us. It really made me realize hey this guy is really from a different time and place.

Siòn

Quote from: Xanth on November 17, 2014, 09:03:18
I'd say that it's reflective of the spiritual nature of the individual(s) using the board.

I'd say it's reflective of what you believe. You are talking to Yourself and that subconscious part of you will send back something consistent with whatever you're looking for.
"Use your imagination not to scare yourself to death but to inspire yourself to life." Adele Brookman

Bert23

I've watched many movies regarding ouija, and I like watching them.

Bluefirephoenix

The scary movies are a lot of fun. My husband and I love those cultish Lovecraftian movies. It's a good thing to remember that they are fiction. The accuracy of the movies in spirit commincation is less than 20%. There was a horror/ sci fi on astral projection a few years back that would stare the stuffings out of you and if you actually believed anything in the movie would scare you off doing projection. But it was well below the 20% accurate that I mentioned. ... However it was a good story.

mac

Quote from: Xanth on November 17, 2014, 09:03:18

rofl
At the USA Modern Spiritualist church I attend, they were hawking pink Ouija boards for underteen girls. Embarrassing so I went back to the UK where the only hawk bollocks filled cold reading mediums.

AAAAAAAA

"Magic" or "God" is always used as an excuse by people when they can't explain something logically. I totally agree with you that it is NOT magic. Everything happens for a reason,  and therefore has an explanation. Science would tell us that it is worked by the subconcious,  or there is an outside force acting upon it.