News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Paths

Previous topic - Next topic

TriCelticFive

What is your path?
Mine is:
Solitary Eclectic Witch
"Respect should never be given just on the basis of stature"
<font color="orange">-TriCelticFive</font id="orange">

Rastus

Teacher.  I have always been a good teacher, but not patient enough.  Now I'm much more patient.  The last few months have been most interesting...
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

daem0n

oh, this and that  :oops:
after some thinking, cleaner
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

narfellus

initiate, philosopher and student now (not college student). Teacher one day, giving back what i've learned.  

narfellus
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

aryanknight666

Satanist and Sorcerer/Magician

Adam

At the moment, being as silent as I can and tuning in to my internal energy sources...

... and after the coming events on this planet? Well, even I'm not sure about that. But it won't be anything mainstream, that's for sure.. :D

karnautrahl

I know what labels I'd like to take for myself :-), but who knows if I'm justified.
Life Mage in general.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

daem0n

long time gone ...
creator in form
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

daidaluz

Quote from: AdamAt the moment, being as silent as I can and tuning in to my internal energy sources...

... and after the coming events on this planet? Well, even I'm not sure about that. But it won't be anything mainstream, that's for sure.. :D

I hope this coming events are not about war  (considering so many magic path).    How do I initiate in one of this??

Omawna

Solitary Wiccan  :D

paker7

One and true Master of Universe.

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !

ARCHDRAGON

i am SO gonna be like a friggin jedi knight. 8)
do the kirby dance <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
<(>)<)>(<)>>(<<)>>(<<)>(<)>()<(<)()(<<()><

Telos

I haven't chosen a path. I'm just looking for a real good one.

Pathfinder.

Nostic

Pioneer
Rebel
Wizard
Indentured Servant
Prince
Artist
Seeker
Mystic/Hermit

Sunwolf

My path is as a teacher and healer.

I have been raised a Baptist Christian, got into yoga and meditation at the age of 18, and then discovered Aleister Crowley and magick.

I am also into Dreamspell, the 13 Moon Calendar.

I believe Dion Fortune and Frater Achad (Charles Stanfield Jones) pioneered some great magickal paths and work.

I belong to an online group:  Horus Maat Lodge.

I believe that there are future beings of higher consciousness guiding those who hear to new ground and better consciousness.

I moderate a dream team called Way of the Wind.

I am also starting massage school.

Let's see, did I leave anything out?

Oh, yes I am a professional psychic and want to also get my Alchemical Hypnotherapy certificate.

Nice to meet everyone.  Look forward to learning and getting to know some interesting people here.
"I am another You"
Sunwolf

tomoose

summoner and guardian

Tyciol

My path: Agnostic.

Agnostics own you all.

God of Chaos

I do Chaos Magic,and I'm still choosing another one.

NeoSaturn

Warrior
Defender
Lone Wolf
Guardian
Swordsman