News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

physical and visible astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Asgardian777

when i use magick i am taken to the time and place where it takes effect, and am visable to others who are present, only glowing silvery, my mother is freaking out and the other guy who was present the last time it happened refuses to come back to the house...   i have been trying to find anyone else who has this ability..  but the messages that i have been recieving are telling me that i wont..

Bloodshadow

that seems cool, would like for you to pay me a visit, i need something mind blowing and spectacular to make me wanna live life again. even if there were people with abilities like you they wouldn't tell you cause of the fear of being experimented on, so they will stay hidden.

Asgardian777

Most people would have the same reply, never thinking about how and why or how much has been sacrificed or lost for this being or where they belong or come from..
Nevertheless this is supposed to be a joyfull obligation so I try to keep going and put on a fake smile. Don't know how it works for someone I've never met as I was already strongly connected to the previous people, will probably require a personal item or strand of hair or even a facial photo with a name. Things were much simpler when I was able to convince myself I was going mad..I no longer have that luxury...

Xanth

Asgardian777

I have not written any lies here, if you choose to tell yourself this is all lies then I feel sorry for you. But if you have nothing useful to add then keep your thoughts to yourself..or write them in your own topic.

Xanth

As the administrator of this forum, I'd be seriously amiss if I didn't point out when someone was making stuff up trying to make themselves look better than they are when they clearly don't have the slightest clue of what they're talking about.

So I ask again, why ya gotta lie?  It's not cool to lie... :(
Lying is bad.  Didn't anyone ever teach you that? 

Subtle Traveler

Quote from: Asgardian777 on March 06, 2017, 11:13:30
when i use magick i am taken to the time and place where it takes effect, and am visable to others who are present, only glowing silvery, my mother is freaking out and the other guy who was present the last time it happened refuses to come back to the house...   i have been trying to find anyone else who has this ability..  but the messages that i have been recieving are telling me that i wont..

I agree with Xanth ... and he asks a pertinent question as the Administrator of the forum ... why lie? why make stuff up?
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

Asgardian777

very sad that people have such closed minds and i already knew that messages like this were on the way people have a tendancy to try and knock people down when they make the mistake of concluding that they are trying to make out that they are better than the rest when they are simply seeking advice on how to move forward with something, not going to waste any time trying to convince you because like i said its happened in front of 3 differnt people now.... thats the only reason i came to this site so thanks for at least letting me know quickly that i am wasting my time here.. 

Xanth

Quote from: Asgardian777 on March 07, 2017, 14:30:25
very sad that people have such closed minds and i already knew that messages like this were on the way people have a tendancy to try and knock people down when they make the mistake of concluding that they are trying to make out that they are better than the rest when they are simply seeking advice on how to move forward with something, not going to waste any time trying to convince you because like i said its happened in front of 3 differnt people now.... thats the only reason i came to this site so thanks for at least letting me know quickly that i am wasting my time here.. 
Quite the opposite actually.  You'll probably find some of the most open minded people around here, including myself.
It's just... sometimes it's really easy to identify people who are just trying to sound cool or something.  Quite honestly and bluntly, your post smacks of ego... "Look what I can do!  Bet you can't do it!"

Been there, done that... this isn't a place for sounding off on what you can do.  It's a place of educating those who want to learn how to project.

We all "extend the truth" here slightly from time to time... some much more than others.  Those people are generally very easy to see through.  Their words are just hollow.
So if you're here to simply bluster up your own ego... then yes, you're wasting your time.  HOWEVER, if you want to really learn to project, then please stick around as we are more than happy to teach anyone TRULY interested in opening themselves up to the wider reality.

Subtle Traveler

Quote from: Asgardian777 on March 07, 2017, 14:30:25

I agree (again) with Xanth ... your ego is getting the better of you, Asgardian ... the only one closing their mind here seems to be you ...

No one here has stated that 'they were better than you' ... the question that was asked was "why would you try to bend the truth? ...

Maybe realize that many of us here have been having non-physical experiences for years ... and it is because of this experience that your introductory proclamations are questioned.

Finally, I also agree with Xanth that there are many experienced travelers here who are willing to help others learn to project beyond the body ... there are some very generous people here.

Karxx Gxx

There wont be much believers, but from what I have personally experianced, I believe you more so than not. Just one thing I've done is reality shift, and thats not the peak of the crazy stuff that has happened.
Anyways, I dont have that gift. I have another one though and might be able to figure yours out. Not for the time being though, the medicine i take blocks me off from myself. (Like blocking the third eye/feelings/ or something of the sort)

I say start writing down your dreams and work from there if you want to learn more about yourself. Astral Projection seems a good way to learn more about yourself, such as meeting someone who can teach or going to the akashic records, etc.

Try to experiment with it and TAKE NOTES. You wont beleive how much valuable information we forget about. If i retained everything I learned, I'd be way more 'progressed' than I am today POSSIBLY.

Your way is The way

Asgardian777

To those who haven't simply disregarded this as lies thanks, I have learned that everyone claims to have belief but what they actually mean is they have belief as long as it's not tested.. The fact that someone would start a reply with...
AS SITE ADMINISTRATOR. . Shows that they think their opinion is some how worth more than others... That's an oversized ego not me, I have many faults and failings and certainly have no ego. But given this was something practiced by witches of old just not as strong I would have expected a bit more faith.. But you live and learn.. So far I have 2 theories, 1 that it's the soul leaving the body in times of need, 2 astral projection in the extreme..

Subtle Traveler

Quote from: Asgardian777 on March 10, 2017, 06:09:00
But you live and learn..

Apparently not (yet) ...

Xanth is a very skilled and experienced administrator and traveler. I will kindly disclose that he has the complete respect, confidence and backing of the Astral Pulse forum's owner.

In light of that, you may want to re-consider your criticisms of Xanth and this forum.

Xanth

It's all good.  :)

I've been called worse.  ;)

Anyway, Asgardian, you're still welcome here.  Please have a look around, use the search function as much as you can.
There is a wealth of information freely available to you here.  I'd suggest making good use of it.

For now, I'm going to lock this thread as it's kinda useless at this point.  Should you have any questions for me, please feel free to PM me directly.