News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pojecting my will onto others...

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLuns

i agree i am well aware that my actions are not always in my best intrest, as a person i feel accustomed to a level of dissapointment if you would,  i find my convictions and my believe in life after death are the only things keeping me in check. but thats a whole nother story

Nita

Hello Everyone
  I always feel that any healer or person helping another should have the patient or friends permission to do any energetic work in their lives. They should know what the person wants to have changed or state their opinions of what should be changed to the person. The person should agree to what is about to be done.
  No one has a right to influence others or try to change them for what they feel is for the best. The reason why was stated by others. We are in this life to learn our own lessons and make our own mistakes. We do not need anyone else interfering by that thinking that they know better than we do. It is our life and any improper usage of our abilities and magic carried heavy penalties.
        Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

kakkarot

good words nita [:)]. i personally think that a healer should make sure that first their potential patient is in a frame of mind that is well enough that they can decide for themselves if they want help.

for instance, if a person has a strong neg attached to them, the healer should probably do their best to remove that connection temporarily before asking if the person would like it removed completely. after all, the person may have summoned the neg themself and is using it for some purpose so banishing it against their will would obviously not be helping them, but you'd never really know if it truly was their own desire to keep the neg if the neg was still influencing them (hence the temp disconnect).

but that's just my own opinion ^_^ . sorry that i can't help you theluns, but unless you can actually work with the magic there is nothing that i could help you learn.

~kakkarot

Hyperblu

I ask only one thing...
would you want to be controlled by someone else ??
that someone you're talking to or what ever is controlling you so ou have no idea.
and then later you wonder... why did i do so or why did i say that.

i dont want others to give me "messages" what i have to say o do.

even if you mean help them.
look it in this way then...

it is always easier when someone teaches YOU. then this.
if they learn by themselves (how to handle something or how to deal with some situation) they never forget how to do it again. even little help... can (not always) make it harder than it already is.

so what i mean is that dont ask help and dont help  then they defenately will learn more.

help.. i dont mean tips and stuff like this... tips can always inspire you and you always find new ways to work.

so dont do something to others that you dont want them to do for you.

sorry about my english... hop you get my point [:I]
Everything is simple if you can

blueflame

TheLuns, I recieved the PM that you sent to me like a month ago. You attempting to channel manifestation through magick?

Occult magick is just normal manifestation with all the other useless materials.
The candles, latin sayings and other stuff is useless.

I am proof, I have made infinite instant manifestation of my desire without using any of the concepts of traditional magick. There is no such thing as evil or demons. There is only ONE and that is the universe. Which is beyond the good/bad barrier. It is God who gives everything to you, even those which you call "good/bad."

You want to use magic essentially to control others. First off, why would you want to ruine their plan? Those whos lives are terrible with addictions and other issues, they were given that type of life from the universal. You are making judgements on them and wanting to change others. That is fighting their will.

Rather speak to those who you worry about and give them influence to change their lives. Manifestation will not help them.

kakkarot

they were given that life? if that is true then WHY WOULD THEY BE WANTING OUT OF IT WHEN THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN CONTROL OF THEIR OWN MINDS?!

they duped themselves into that life, and now they find themselves lacking the ability/willpower to get themselves out. humans do such things all the time, it is not that the universe made it happen to them.

~kakkarot

TheLuns

exactly kakkarot,    No one wants to be a crack head, no one.

An update, the girl hates me now, (i think my magic experiments worked... just not the right way lol) and one of my friends is in jail on an unrelated situation...

and believe me, i DONT think candles and wands and crap do anything, aside from perhaps providing out minds a crutch to perform whatever it is they are capeable of.

I think i have found abetter answer than continously trying to help thies people. instead, i will just destroy my affection for thies people... and to compinsate for the lack of outward affection, i will increase my loving touch to other people (people with easy problems, somthing i am capable of alliveing at my current level).  I feel giving up on those other dear friends is horrible... but alas, i cannot give my love to thies black holes forever.

My method to destroying thies affections, i enter a state of trance... the moment consern or heartache arises over thies people, i bombard that portion of my mind with both a realeasing and reconfiguration command (much like banashing bad images in the mind)

works pretty well so far (its been about a week since i have cared, even after being tested, any disapointment i felt lasted about 20 minuts, solved with music).

All in all... i am still looking for magical guidence out there guys... but befor while i was reading about somthing i didn't understand, now i am starting to understand and then reading about what it was i came to understand (if that makes sence... basicaly im starting to feel around somewher i can't naturaly sence)

i could just be crazy... but since i have been generating energy (care of mr. bruce) and using my own devised chakra stimulation process (involving an insperation i got under the influence of MDMA... i could actualy see mine, and other peoples, expanding with my eyelids closed), and some rituals (all within my mind) i devised to reverberate me throught all things...

While i don't know if i am doing things right/doing things wrong/doing things at all!-  i know i have been doing somthing... i can feel the diffrence... im starting to sence things i never had befor, my thoughts become clearer, my understanding of myself and the world around me has broadend and enhanced, and most alarmingly i am starting to see... something... like a vail hanging over my vision of an ever fluxuating... somthing of color and movement.

perhaps its a biochemical problem in my brain, perhaps its in my eyes (but web MD don't think so) but perhaps im seeing somthing... else...

i think i will also post about my vision change on the other part of the page about auric sight or what have you... maby someone else has seen this

Anyway... screw those people, i need to work on helping myself first, then when im strong enough i can lift the worlds bricks. Any thoughts?

Ekron

I'm sorry things have not worked out with your friends and don't beat yourself up for there is only so much you can do for them. As I said before ultimately they must take resposibility for their own actions.

Love, deep love against all odds takes us all our lives to achieve.

LAYLAH....loves always yieldeth, love always hardeneth (Alister Crowley).

kakkarot

yes, it is sad that you could not help them. it's hard to give up on someone, but sometimes you just can't help [:(].

"We're not God: not only are our powers limited, but sometimes we have to play the devil." -Nicholas D. Wolfwood, Trigun (agree with it or not, as you will, but think upon it at least).

~kakkarot

TheLuns

I have been attempting to study magic for about 4 months now... and so far its been a WHOLE lot of reading and VERY little understanding.

erally i think i just need a proper initation and mentoring, becase reading the cryptic books of a bunch of long dead mages aimlessly isn't working...

but specifically... i want to know how i can project my will into other people... sort of make people not so much do what i want (im not evil) but make them more willing to agree with me so to say. I would have manny good uses for such an ability and skill, both to further my own ends, but also to help others in distructive situations.

Now, from what i have read about magic there seems to be a fine line between what is hocus pocus and what is necisary to (make ones mind perform the tast?) accomplish the procidure

Personally i lean twoards teh idea that the results of magic are functions of the human brain/mind triggerd/accessed by the ceramony... then again i could be wrong, after i stoped studying magic for a period i had several experiences (or visions or somthing) that shook up my beliefs... (see my post under phychic defence)

in conclusion my requests are
1. if some one could teach me an effective process for bringing others under my control (horrible way to put it but basically...)
and 2. if some one could point me in a proper direction of education (that dosn't involve me reading 100 books that i hardly understand... take Crowley... i can understand him when he writes scientifically, but the other stuff...)

any feedback would be welcome, i again would like to make it clear that i am a servant of good, i try to adhear to my own chivalric principles and loveing values