News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Fraternitas Hermetica and Romero Cunha

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario Sousa

Hello, my name is Mário and I studied with Romero for about 4 years.
I read a post about him and about the late Fraternitas Hermetica written by a heynonimous. Well, I am not anonimous.
Romero advised me not to start any net discussions about this... but I just couldn't read that and keep silent.
The late FH that was transformed by Romero Cunha, and NOT founded by him, was disbanded by Romero's own choice. It was a semi-public group with some interest to the portuguese occult community.
Romero is one of the kindest man I have ever met, but he is an Old School Teacher. Not everyone can learn with him. He can and will help you, but when it comes to your flaws, he will point them directly.
Many people ressented that, but if one is to follow a serious improovement path, this is the way it is supposed to be.
That post is no other thing than pure badmouthing about Romero.
I know Romero for many years and became his student after being his close friend.
It is not my task to be evaluating Romero here.
I have no doubts whatsoever about Romero being the real deal. His powers and abilities were demonstrated publicly in several workshops at 2008 and 2009. Piercing and cuting without bleeding, levitation of objects, materializing psi balls, he has done this all to a public  of 75 people.
Now... a lot of envy cames from many people that could not progress in the order. Romero is a hard teacher, but if his powers were not respected, not to say feared, maybe the statement about him, would not be anonimous...
There was (and is) another fact about living near Romero. A lot of girl students fall for him, no matter what... rejection, well, was quite a constant and created a lot of ressentment against Romero. I saw this many times.
The group Romero teaches at the present is quite an elite that unhappilly I am not strong enough or disciplined enough to follow, but I still learn a lot from him, and we are good friends today. The group he coaches goes away above my head. He closed the semi-public teaching because he was fed up of people like heynonimous... And people like me payed for that...
If Romero has faults? Of course he does and he is THE FIRST to admit them and even to joke about them.
But he is a good, decent man. Romero tries to help anyone without charging NOTHING.
I am sorry about my english, but this is my effort to avoid that a serious man is badmouthed by any frustrated bimbo who couldn't follow the discipline, or by a girl who didn't got the attention she wanted... and hadn't even the decency to identify him/her self.
All the best to everyone and Romero send his own regards to Adrian.
Mario Sousa
Oporto
Portugal

CFTraveler

Hi Mario.
Why do I get the impression that I have read this post before?  Did you used to post here around three years ago? 

Rudolph

QuotePiercing and cuting without bleeding, levitation of objects, materializing psi balls, he has done this all to a public  of 75 people.

This is typical stage magician level trick performances.

Materializing food in a time of famine, that people eat, means something.
Levitating and floating over hundreds of people means something.

In 4 years what have you learned?

What do his most advanced students have to show for the effort?

?
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

Mario Sousa

No I never posted here before.
Romero made no stage performances, or illusionism. Those are the least of the things he can do.
He is a high expert at magical summoning. I know him very well and his powers are not show off powers.
He is the ONLY person I SAW so far that can summon a spirit to the physical plane using Franz Bardon Techniques among others. listen, believe in what you want. Romero IS a real Magician, not a stage Magician.
The students learn several practices, we start to learn the basics, like concentration, trance and meditation. We then enter into the study of Magic and Kabbalh as well as the Initiatic process of controling the Elements, withing and without.
if you want to have an idea, search the book Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. You will see the mainstream of what we do.
We learn Kabbalah from the Ma'asseh Merkabah perspective.
About psychic powers we train some of them actively to use not as a hobbie, but as a tool to the path. Romero doesn't believe in a path without power. You see, if you have no abilities all the essence of the practice will be not tangible to you.
A Student like me trains at the fifth step of IIH training.
I will not keep commenting on how Romero does things. He HAS real effective tangible powers. I am an engeneer so believe me there are no worst skeptics like us. There are no gadgets. Romero can bend a sword without touching it. I SAW this. He can also become impenetrable to a blade against the bare naked skin.
He will never brag about the powers he has.
You have doubts?
When he organizes a next public meeting, I will let you know. Come, meet him, and you WILL SEE for yourself.
The best to do is to meet the man when he is available. He even taught us how to detect ilusionism, like many "fake saints and yoguis" in India do the tricks.
If Romero makes something appear out of the blue, he will not have anything covering the hand, neither the hand will be in a funny position... the hand is void, it opens and whatver has to appear will appear BEFORE your eyes. Sometimes it starts by forming a psiball of a dark purple glow and it comes from there.
I can form a psi-ball (prana ball, Ki ball, whatever) that is easy to see.Romero can form a solid object to materialize. No tricks.I have 6 years of mysticism, 4 with Romero. He studies for over than 22 years.

Rudolph

Quotethe hand is void, it opens and whatver has to appear will appear BEFORE your eyes.

Good stage magicians and hypnotists do these sorts of things. Bending spoons or sword... stage tricks.
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

Mario Sousa

You know, Rudolph, keep your limited opinions to yourself. I am not here to discuss with you. You think that way? Fine, be a skeptic.
Hypnotists do not control the wind, do not heat up water in a cup in seconds, do not heal people, do not control the mind of a wild animal, do not call spirits to visible appearance, do not immerse hands in the fire for over than 5 minutes without burning and an unending lists of the things I saw Romero do along his life.
Keep in the ignorance man, that's your problem. I am stating what I saw. I am not naive, nor a kid. I saw many frauds, most probably more that you, since I travel a lot.
People like Romero are very rare, he born with psy powers and today he developed them to a level very rare to find. The best of this all is that he does not claim to be a saint. He is down to earth ans says, "if you wanna be like me, just train: very simple!"
Romero drives a 300 horsepower sport Mercedes, has his own company and his girlfriend is a top model and actress.
Why? He doesn't charge nothing to a poor man. As he says, the Universe will bring back to you, what you give to it.
Well, he succeeded in a very hard operation called Heptameron, maybe it all comes to that, I don't know.
Do you think Romero is a hoax? Why? He doesn't need students for nothing, he is very wealthy, has an independent life, seems to be happy and healthy...
Let me tell you this, the present group Romero is teaching is not a public one. He chooses very carefully. I was told that if you are not born with psychic powers at some degree you don't even have a chance to try admittance.
Romero is my friend, my very good friend, and helped me and my family on several occasions.
Stage magician? Why? He doesn't want to be famous, he doesn't charge nothing, he HATES that people try to worship him... so why?
Romero is a powerful soul, my friends... no matter what jealous people say I KNOW WHAT I SAW TIMES AND AGAIN!
All the best
Mario

Lionheart

Just ignore Rudolph, he jumps on everyone since he is the pillar of knowledge on this topic here. The first thing I learned about Magick, was to keep it to myself and never direct my views/beliefs on others. No body has been proven to be 100% correct not even the famous Aleister Crowley.

Mario Sousa

Thank you for your comment Lionheart.
and I agree with your point of view.
Romero tells the same, many many times.
All the best to you,
Mario

Szaxx

Hi,
When you next see Romero use a fresh video to demonstrate this making things appear. It does sound too good to believe. How about a clear ball with a pyramid inside, that would be a challenge to create. Maybe he could drag a very heavy object (150lb wardrobe) across the floor, cutting into the floor. Id like to see someone else do this one. I know it can be done...
Thanks.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Mario Sousa

Hello,
Romero has dozens of vídeos doing impossible feats. I will try to see if I can get one.But it wont proove a lot to a skeptic. You see, some years ago I posted a vídeo on a board and there was a guy telling it was fake! I filmed myself, and the guy was calling me a liar in my face.It is amazing, but its true.
You see, Romero has no problem whatsoever in being filmed at public events, as he has no problem that people send there someone to check the authenticity of the experiences, he does encourage this to happen.
Romero has closed up the teachings to a very restrict number and kind of people. But as a person he is very accessible and I will ask his permission to place a vídeo on the web.

Mario.

Xanth

I've trimmed the fat out of this thread.

If you feel you've been attacked by someone, please don't respond to it.  "Report To Moderator" is your friend.  :)

Now... we're all on the same side here.  Let's try and act like it.  If the "animated discussions" continue, this will be locked up. 

Thanks!

Mario Sousa

Thanks A LOT, Xanth.
I had already asked for moderation, yesterday,(in report to moderator) and wow it was fast, in such a large forum like this one.
This is a true example of REAL moderation of a Forum.
I am sorry for any inconvenience, I too was out of line.
All the best to you.
Mario.

Adrian

Quote from: Mario Sousa on March 05, 2012, 09:31:53
Hello,
Romero has dozens of vídeos doing impossible feats. I will try to see if I can get one.But it wont proove a lot to a skeptic. You see, some years ago I posted a vídeo on a board and there was a guy telling it was fake! I filmed myself, and the guy was calling me a liar in my face.It is amazing, but its true.
You see, Romero has no problem whatsoever in being filmed at public events, as he has no problem that people send there someone to check the authenticity of the experiences, he does encourage this to happen.
Romero has closed up the teachings to a very restrict number and kind of people. But as a person he is very accessible and I will ask his permission to place a vídeo on the web.

Mario.

Mario,

I knew Romero very well from FH.

Romero is genuine and his abilities are genuine.

People that have negative things to say about him either 1. Don't understand him. 2. Jealous of his abilities. 3. Sceptics who do not believe that Magic is real - it Is.

Please send my best regards to Romero when you see him.

Kind regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas