News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thought Form Entity Experiment

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagual

I would suggest posting a picture...   It might help.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Dumbledore

Sorry for the delay for I was busy at work. Very well, here is a picture for imagery reference.

Just spend about 5 to 10 minutes whenever you have time to spare visualizing a box of matches similar to the one in the picture above. I will do the same. The more people involved then the faster the results in forming a thought-form entity. Your input in this thread is greatly appreciated.

Blackstream

If we are all trying to visualize a matchbox appearing before us, won't we all be working on our own matchbox rather than a group matchbox?  Or are you trying to create a spirit matchbox that flies around the phsyical and stuff?
There is no spoon

Tony M.

What is a thought form entity?
"You should always tell the truth, even when you lie."

Kerrblur

its almost if you've projected yet to the RTZ, then you've prolly created for yourself a Sword to swing at them negative entities in your home, You Creatively manifested a sword IN YOUR hand why ways of thought form imagery. get it? right? good.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Jon_88

Hmm I dont see how you can verify it taking shape ? Unless it is actually a creation  experiment.

Dumbledore

For all thought form practitioners, I invite you all to join me in this unique method of creating a thought form entity.This is how it will go, I want each of you who are interested in joining me to post here so that I will know who are the participants.

Now I'm thinking of creating a box of matches. I need about 4 to 6 people interested in visualizing a box of matches. You don't need to do this simultaneously with me or anybody else who is in participation. All you need to do is spend about 5 to 10 minutes [or longer if you wish] everyday in your spare time paying attention to the imagery of a box of matches with the intention of it taking physical form. We who are in participation will do our part in the visualization process as well. This is an experiment to test the effectiveness of our joint consciousness in creating this entity.I will not set a deadline for this project.However, feel free to post results in this thread and perhaps even possible pictures of the finished product. Any further suggestions is greatly welcomed as well.