News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Using a Wizards oracle, if you need answers to any of your questions...........

Previous topic - Next topic

tksjm

I been tesing out the oracle of the Wizards guild here in newyork, and i was offering a few answers to some of your questions you have.......it might not be the answer you want, but it will be acurate, within a 0.001 % chance.
So if you have any questions that need to be answered, please ask them here......and i'll use my magic oracle to give you your answer.

~TK
Good luck to all of you.

~TK

Volvonerd

SilverSlider

Hello volvonerd, thanks for offering free guidance :)

My question is personal in nature and it is this: What is the root of (in my view) my inadequacies in social situations?

Thanks much

brad

tksjm

Hello SilverSlider.....Here is your answer to your question, and i hope it is as accurate as possible for you.

The root of your inadequacies in social situations are due to work or school environments. You are well advised not to go on the way you have been, or unpleasentness will occur. Massive change need to happen. Your missing something that just isn't there as of yet, and a new firend will help you on this quest. Don't continue to act the way you do around your current friends, or you will be sorry about the enormous problems that will occur due to your actions. This enormous change will be influenced by someone you care about by a parting of ways within the next year. Find a new way to handle things.

Hope you understand what your answer means, as i cannot explain this for you.
Take care and good luck with everything.

~TK
Good luck to all of you.

~TK

wow_nonamesleft

My question -

I want to leave the world a better place.
How can I notably improve the world through changes within myself?
(Personal improvements that will help me be successful in full filling this goal.)

tksjm

Quote from: wow_nonamesleft on November 07, 2007, 12:43:11
My question -

I want to leave the world a better place.
How can I notably improve the world through changes within myself?
(Personal improvements that will help me be successful in full filling this goal.)

I don't think i need to use the oracle on this one, since it so blantlently obvious.
Be at peace with yourself, and the world around you will follow.
{This means that if you want change, do simple things for yourself, and be happy with the world around you, show others that fighting isnt the way, and dont worry if they wont listen, most wont. just find the ones that do and show that it is ok to be at peace with those around. Clean up some litter you see lying around on the curb. Tell someone that you care about how you feel about them. Tell someone you know what you would like of the world and see if they think the same way, that way you can have backup in the search for a better world.}

But if you wish i can use the oracle......just give me 24 - 48 hrs {not including weekends.....the day will just follow over from fri-mon...} and you will have your answer.

~TK
Good luck to all of you.

~TK

wow_nonamesleft

Your pretty much right lol.
I'll ask another question sometime though I probably wont ever need the answers, but we will see.