News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Who's more powerful: Men or Women?

Previous topic - Next topic

blood_red_lip_gloss

Women for the females can take mor physical pain then men :P

Mystic Cloud

quote:
Originally posted by blood_red_lip_gloss

Women for the females can take mor physical pain then men :P

Take a look at some research and you will find
contradicting results. Besides the ability to take pain
is mostly individual. For this I guess you would get the
best proof from some old torturing documents.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

bluelite

This is a very interesting debate.  I think however that the secret to this question lies in the mysteries of mystical polarity.

As far as I can tell neither is more important or superior to the other.
They both have there place and function in the universal scheme of life. In other words they rely on each other to create harmony in the cosmos.

Mystic Cloud

I still think this whole thread is stoopid, like comparing
a mooonkey to a moooonkey. [:(!]

Damn mooonkeys, stop comparing [:o)]
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Veccolo

I'm the most powerful one of course, so don't you dare to question me. I'm (a?) male, so according to my perfect and unflawed logical skills and knowledge, men are more powerful. Why? Because we rock, period.

[/joke]
I don't do much, and I do it well.

aninfinity1717

Male is spiritual substance and female is the over-coming of ego. Without this polarization, physical reality and astral reality does not exist. Since the paradigm, the polarization of energy was occuring with each framentation of oversouls.

The male's unlimited production of semen through his life represents the infiniteness of spiritual, whereas the female's limited supply of eggs through her life represents the finitness of physical reality.

However, in copulation, such is the opposite to have both balance and unity in God-mind. The female is represented as infinity instead, with her vortex , sucking all her mate gives. The male, her mate, however, can only give that much. The act of copulation, in addition to hopes, increases the chance of those hopes.

People or other beings who hate women are not overcoming their ego and The Ego. That is, they are creating their own illusions and not accepting God's reality. Such beings are Satan's entities and the Satan consciousness itself.

-- off topic
Nevertheless, a soul may be attracted to the same sex, just because it is either linearly or adjacently living more lives as the opposite sex. Then again, it could be from mind-control, first-and-truamatic sexual experience from the same sex (a gay rape), or childhood learning.

I admit that the above are only my theories, in addition to presented knowledge from my studies.

Kazbadan

It´s obvious that men wil say that they are better and women say that they are the best ones....so, i think that its 50-50 (well, men are a little better in everything [:D].....let me run before being killed by a woman....).

I love you!

DreamWeaver

I hope I don't get bashed for my opinion..LOL well here it is anyway..Insert

[}:)] I think women are more powerful as far as insight(intuition),Men are more powerful when it comes to passion.
and we thik with our head most of the time unlike men(with their you know what's).

But as far as I am conserned with my experiance I as a female am more week when it comes to LOVE,I loose my head fast ,and use my heart way too much.[:I]
I am look @ sex with much too much emotion/love even if it were casual:(

Kazbadan

To be honest i think that women think that they have more intuition. It´s a kind of myth.

For example, me and my friends (male friends) we love to go into the forest and we never get lost (even in new places). We always know where are we going.

With our females friends they get lost in no time, their intuition fails.

Women are more sensible, people say. Well, if sensible its a person that hears the others and loves to breath every single piece of nature, so i am sensible. Some times i dont see that kind of sensibility in women.

Conclusion (no i am not saying that men have more intuition): they are both equal maybe with slight little differences.

Of course that you need to know that i am only provocating you because in fact, i dont know nothing about magic, consequently i dont have idea about who can be more powerful in that matter (women vs men)[:D].

DreamWeaver: about passion, i think that you are correct but not totally: we dont think with "you know what". When it comes to sex yes, but our passion does not come from our "you know what"[:D]. I think that women sometimes are a little to cold.

They are the kind of person that can "ignore" a man as a possible boyfriend just because he does not have a stable financial situation.

btw: you said that you use your hearth to much...hmmm...you are a girl with passion...give me your email ![:D] ...kiding[:)]
I love you!

Tisha

This thread is the only proof you need that I am truly, truly evil.

The question is posed in a magical context. Are men more skilled at magic, or are women?  Who's got the most power?  Or is there true balance in this magical kingdom, with no one gender possessing more "juice" than the other?  If the magic is different between the genders, how is it different?

(she ducks behind a bush to watch)
Tisha

baddspellahl4

you do know that there are only three things that separate women from men right?(if you don't know what those three things are, too bad)
Chris: I never knew anyone who went crazy before, except for my invisible friend, Col. Schwartz.

kenshin

Quote from: baddspellahl4you do know that there are only three things that separate women from men right?(if you don't know what those three things are, too bad)

lol you'd either have to live on a deserted island or be under 7 years old to not know what they are so no one on this forum would not know what they are

anyway men & woman are equal when it comes to magic and stuff like that

Telos

Quote from: baddspellahl4you do know that there are only three things that separate women from men right?(if you don't know what those three things are, too bad)

Umm.. biology, biology, and biology?

Frank

Hello:

I'm surprised there is even a question like this. Women have the edge by a large margin.

Yours,
Frank

Nay

Hahaha Frank!  You are going to be told to explain yourself, but I agree. :P

Nay

karnautrahl

Yeah Frank, explain yourself :-).
Everyone's individual, if one learns how to access all aspects of themself then as was mentioned earlier perhaps the physical gender becomes irrelevant.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Frank

He he, maybe I just gravitate towards powerful women, lol. That last post had me on the floor laughing. Physical gender becoming irrelevant. Sounds like one of those planets you read about in science fiction books.

"Err, hello, someone on the phone for you honey, it's the real world calling."

Yours,
Frank

Telos

Well, I know beans about magic (magic beans.. get it?), but I've always had the impression that "magic" happens when men and women work together, and when large diverse groups of people work together.

MrIncognito

Twelve pages are dedicated to this one simple question, quite a controversy.  Because of this, I read each post thoroughly, and have come to the answer that can put this exhaustive thread to rest.

On the question of the sex that has the most power, the highest potential for power, the highest of intellect and the greatest of focus and will, the answer is simple.  Men.

MEN, MEN, MEN!!!.

Thank you. It is my sincere hope this can finally grant finality to this, the age old battle of the sexes.

Mister Incognito.

Frank

Yet another theory confined to the scrapheap, lol. You guys make me laugh.

"Battle of the sexes" yeah, right, dream on.

Yours,
Frank

Tom

If one of the sexes can truly be more powerful than the other on more than a temporary basis, then we are in trouble. I think it is the tension between the sexes which allows both to develop.

Moonburn33

what about homosexual people?  Where do the asexual/androgynous people come in if they want to practice magick?
as below, so above

Tom

Magic is about making a choice to have power and to use it. Just having the interest to do this goes a long way toward reaching that goal. It is not about sex or sexuality; it is just that sex happens to be a very popular topic to discuss.

MrIncognito

He casts the line....a bit of a jab as bait...lets see what he reels in.

"Yet another theory confined to the scrapheap, lol. You guys make me laugh.

"Battle of the sexes" yeah, right, dream on.

Yours,
Frank"

I figured with my (at least to myself) obvioisly satirical remark, I would attract the attention of one or two women if I got anything at all seeing as my post was so silly, but I got Frank.  LOL, all in good fun and spirits.

On to page 14 as everyone that hasn't had a chance to stand on the soapbox to share their opinion on this topic stands up, and some of our more long winded members make their 4th and 5th rounds.  LOL, I love the internet.

BirdManKalki

The Feminine Unmanifest is more deadlier then the Masculine Unmanifest due to the mismanagement of the Unmanifest on behalf of both sexes.
" I say nothing and look at YOU"