News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Who's more powerful: Men or Women?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceriel N

Will is motion, energy. Motion seems to be controllable by consciousness. One must be aware (conscious) of something to control it, and that is spiritual development. A circle that is actually a spiral. =)

---

Women's Revolt is something I find rather intreguing. Most men that I know have nothing against women in power and no one works against it. Yet women seem to fight extremely hard with... something. Most men think  in the situation "If you want the power, take it." yet few women do. I don't know why this is. What I do know that is that liberties are taken, not given. If anyone, woman or man, expects power to simply be handed over she or he is sadly mistaken. You can shout as much as you want, organize protests and whatnot, but it is _individuals_ who _take_ power. An aggressive act of independence that is for each and everyone to do by themsleves.

No, telling other women to break free is not the way to accomplish what you want. Each and every woman has to light that fire that burns in the heart, causing blood to boil in the heat of battle and realize that their restrictions only exists in their own minds. That their battles they must fight for themselves and that no one will come to the rescue, because if someone does, independence is lost and the battle with it.
The harder the casue is to accomplish the more it is worth. Gifts are worthless, only serving to tie you down.
Womems enemy exists not in men, but in the mind of each and every.

(Yes, I am a bit passionate about the subject. [:P])
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Nagual

I think the coming generation is less sexist than the previous one...  Give it a few years.  Right now, I can tell you that I still see quite a few examples of sex "descrimination".  It also depends on the geographic location; country; religions; traditions...  Even in France, for equal work, women still tend to earn less.  Another "problem" is... when you get kids and have to raise them.  Again, these days, husbands start slowly to take vacations to take care of the kids/house while the wife is going to work...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Mustardseed

I knew it!!!![8D]a big hand for .....men!!
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

jc84corvette

I believe this judgment is bius. If we only had a person that is half man and half female then we would have a unbius judgment.

n/a

1-men would be more powerfull(able) then women,
if they learn to operate in the Energetic world (which is femininum!).
but if they go-on proving they are males, to females,
they are stuck into the matterial world (which is masculine) forever!

1b
women would be more able(powerfull) then men, if they would spend a little time DEVELOPING THEIR OWN PRACTISE, and not chiribu-chiriba WITH ONLY COPYING (homeplay)!

2-men will be more powerfull then women, when they learn TO SEE woman as other women can.

WalkerInTheWoods

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha

And those women who have jobs, it is usually in those career fields where they are paid to do more of the same (i.e., cooking, cleaning, nursing, attending to children and  men).  There are a few exceptions (ie., the female firefighter, independent writer, or CEO), but not enough to disprove my point.  

Clearly we are from different generations. [;)] I see women in higher postions all the time. I see women doing jobs that have nothing to do with what you pointed out. Where I work, we have many female managers and many working along side the males. And I see more and more females taking those jobs. At one time I think your point was valid, and in some places it may well still be, but from what I have seen it really no longer is. Women are no longer held back just because they are women.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Rob

As I remember it (from what I read), the polarities switch for each sucessive dimension you go up. So for instance, female is negative and male positive upon the physical dimension. On the astral though (emotional base I think), the female is positive and male megaive. Then on the mental dimension male is posiive and female negative......etc etc. So the question of which is the more powerful hasn't really got an answer as it depends on which level the working is being carried out upon.
However, the bell curves show that women have a higher average intelligence than men, but men have more genuis's (genuii?) than women. Not sure how that fits into the above!

Interestingly, it also seems to me a possibility that the fundamental laws also reverse as you go up the dimensional scale. On the physical, like repels like and opposites attract (eg magnets), but the laws of the astral energies as I understand state that likes attract and opposites repel. Interesting stuff.

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Hyperdimensional

The fear is the first natural enemy that a man must defeat in the way of knowledge

n/a

The true power is KNOWING!

knowledge is of contemorary character.
The true power is the knowledge, when you watch to-much TV.

and that has absolutley nothing to do with the subject!

Ceriel N

Azaithoth, unfortunately facts speaks against you.

And besides, Understanding has a lot more potentiality for power than knowledge.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

n/a

I think you are talking to mr hyperdimensional, mr Cornflakes.

I represent only! KNOWING that is WILL that is ESSENCE that is 5.th element that is ABILITY(POWER) TO DO.
and that is AN-DEO-DA-MON or GINII or the Dragon eyes, and the dragon standing on the crossing and also the 5D.(5 is crossing number)

nothing else.

and I agree
quote:
Understanding has a lot more potentiality for power than knowledge.

but what facts "speak" against me, mr Cornflakes?
KNOWING came from 'TO KNOW'
knowledge is of contemporary material character,
and that means : KNOWLEDGE EVOLVES!

Otherwise, New-age would be useless![:)]

Ceriel N

While I have no idea why you insist to insult me, I have more than one dead relative that never expressed power despite being a walking fact-book.

'Knowledge' is just subjective experience while understanding is objective.

Knowing gives birth to desire (and will tends to be to saturate desire), and thus we become slaves to the desire. Understanding frees us from desire.
- Henry James

n/a

not insulting you. just making fun of your understanding,
just a little.

quote:
Knowing gives birth to desire (and will tends to be to saturate desire), and thus we become slaves to the desire. Understanding frees us from desire.

KNOWING IF IT IS KNOWING, comes from the developed skill,
not accumulation of facts.
Understanding is superior to knowledge, because knowledge evolves.
so, up to this point we agree, completley!
but KNOWING if it is complete, does not need desire to fall into.
only uncomplete KNOWING leads to an desire, and uncomplete KNOWING is named KNOWLEDGE.
and knowledge longs for accumulation which is desire!
purpose of understanding is 'TO KNOW'.
[;)]

Ceriel N

Undrestadning lets you know, yes. Understanding can be extrapolated and applied to an array of neccissites (axioms) to provide you with knowing.

---

On a more personal note, if you feel the need to make fun of people then you have a very painful lesson indeed to learn. After you have learned it, then you will understand why not to do it.
Flaws in character are imperfections with greater consequences than one would assume.
- Henry James

Aristoles

Why are we talking about this?Back on topic!

Ceriel N

Determining the nature of power, which is essential to the topic.

I just had some very basic ideas stirred up in a conversation with an old friend. Not quite sure what to think at the moment, so I'll probably create a new topic tomorrow about it... =/
- Henry James

Aristoles

More men do psi and more women do magic.

Why?

The AlphaOmega

"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

Nagual

Maybe the topic subject should be changed to:  "Who's potentialy more powerful: Men or Women?"
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

monicat777

Women tend to be highly emmotional, more so than men.  Also, more intuitive due to our nurturing instincts.  Men somehow trade that in for more physical strength.  Women also have major fluctuations in energy levels throughout the month and are more connected to the moon and tides.  Does this make us better?? Who knows... interesting topic though.

n/a

in that sense, women are more powerfull(able) ONLY in the moon cycles,
and between 2 blackouts of moon cycles,
and men are more powerfull(able) untill the sun goes down. ha-ha!

if we would build a magic system here,
if we would want to build a magical planet of creativity and power,
in magical sense only, women should work the night shifts,
and men the day shifts,
and they would f**k in the dask and in down.
wonderfull isn't it? [:)]

n/a

sorry,
they would f**k in the dask and in dAwn!

and I am sorry to use a word f**k,
that is just what I mean.

Tisha

De-briefings!  Ba ha ha!  Do you see the analogy?

If you edit your f**k I won't have to do it for you [;)]
Tisha

Ceriel N

Lol. That would be something, wouldn't it? [:D]

But who says we are limited by such things as rocks floating in space? If we base power on such a thing, what would we do if they disappeared?
Unlikely, you might say, but is dependence power? If we depend on other things, then that makes us weak, doesn't it?

So what then is true power, if not the ability recognize sources of energy and apply them in a manner suitable to your will? And if that is the case, then surely both men and women can utilize the same sources.

Personally I don't really like systems of magic dependent on events limited in time. I get the sense that the environment is controlling the magician when I would prefer it being the other way around. Sure one could argue that one is to live in harmony with nature, but in this regard, isn't that counter-productive?
- Henry James

Aristoles

pffft,human power has nothing to do with the moon,its just a planet.

I thought women were more powerful during the day?
Noone is more powerful overall though,they are just different