News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Who's more powerful: Men or Women?

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSeeker

I thought the one who does not seek power, has it in infinite supply, whilst those who seek it are held back by desire.  

Ramblings of a madman perhaps, interesting topic though.

n/a

quote:
I thought the one who does not seek power, has it in infinite supply, whilst those who seek it are held back by desire.

only in cosmos. only if it HAPPENDS.
you do not have to desire it, you JUST DO IT!

TheSeeker

I don't really know what you mean Aziroth.

Aristoles

Word :P
what are you saying azaioth?

n/a

you do not have of nothing infinite supply,
everything is EXPENDIBLE except ENERGY of consciousness.
or so called PERCEPTION. the Energy of 'Attention'(not awareness)

and IF YOU DO NOT PERCEPT ALL and everything, somebody is providing you with that power you USE!

and also there is a big difference between EXISTANCE=ABSOLUT
and creation=cosmos=relativity=life=desire.

quote:

IF YOU SEEK POWER in cosmos, you Will have none, you could only fall into the "pit called because"=ego.(relativity : soul against ego.)
If you do not seek it in the cosmos, you will have it, BUT ONLY IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT!!
that is neurosis, that is cosmos, that is relativity.
And who provides you with an do-not-want power?
cosmic equilibrium.-that is neurosis.

when you want it, you cannot have it!
when you don't want it-you will get it!
that is neurosis, THAT IS DESIRE! REVERSE FROM EXSISTANCE=reversed ego=soul.
SO IF "YOU DO NOT DESIRE IT, YOU WILL GET IT."

but in the Existance sense-there is no "NOT"
like "DESIRE IT NOT"-THAT IS A DESIRE!
that "not" against "IT IS" 'HERE AND NOW!'
I WILL DO IT!
instead :"I have it because I do NOT want it"
that is neurosis.

What is "not" in Existance sense?   - NOTHING!
there is no 'not' mathematicaly - - = +
there is + + = +

And to Exist and seek power:
"if you have a stick, I will give it to you,
if you do not have a stick, I will take it away from you."

that is only thing which is NOT an DESIRE,
speaking from the relativity.

"I do NOT want it, but I will do it!" -IS neurosis=ego=cosmos=DUALITY of a creation.

jilola

A silly question in my opinions.
We are all extant reflections of the same singular existence.
Thus each are inherently equal and equally capable subject only to the lessons we have selected for the given lifetime.

If one understands magick as the appplication of one's Will to effect some desired, or more often, a needed change in the physical reality there is no difference in effectiveness attributable to physical sex.

To think, in spiritual term, of differences between the physical sexes, is to succumb to the illusion of us being in some respect different and separate from one another.

Think in terms of who it is that does.

2cents & L&L
jouni

skymageinfinity

Doesnt one of Carlos Castanedas books (cant remember which one now) talk about how mens energy needs to be directed while womens energy needs to be contained?

And also that female sorcerors are more powerful because their periods (PMS) create a crack between the worlds infront of them? An ability males dont have?!

If anyone knows what book I am talking about, it would be great to remember.
"[Truth is] the offspring of silence and unbroken meditation." -Isaac Newton

skymageinfinity

Also, I dont know if any of you have heard of the scientific proof that says the female brain wave activity asleep is equal to the same as the males brain wave activity while they are AWAKE! If anyone can find me this also, I would love to remember it again.

Basically, they measured the brain wave activity and realised that with females they used more parts of their brain equally, whereas the men used less parts but had a larger concentration of energy in that part.

From this, one could suggest that if females could concentrate as much energy as the males do in one part into all the parts of the brain... they would be much more powerful.

The different magical arts in both males and females demonstrate to me the different brain activity that is required for different magical paths. How ones brain is accustomed to working determines greatly which path they follow and what kind of skills and abilities they actually possess.

As for the use of ethnogenic plants and the like... do they not affect ones brain wave activity?

Think about it!

How many times have you women spoken to a male watching sport on tv or using a computer without him even realising you even said anything?

*20 seconds later*
"oh, what, sorry, did you say anything?"

n/a

quote:
This probably also explains the reason why males are hunters and females are gatherers. And maybe why most women are witches and most men are sorcerors.

most men are not sorcerors(sourcerors).
I do not know any Except me.

and you, skyinfinity, you are a gatherer, aren't you?
gatherer of Information.
so, you are a woman, according to your science.
especially because you send me mails,
and I do not give A-peace about you, and do not take sex-deranged students, or go and bother some Guys, like yourself, poor fellow,

so please tell 'us',
how DOES THE GAY BRAIN FUNCTION?

Nagual

I think it should be either the 5th or the 6th book...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Aristoles

I fail to see how pms would affect magical power :-)

I have noticed men are saying men are more powerful or they are equal,while women say women are more powerful or they are equal.

Hint?

skymageinfinity

There a few types of people in these forums.

1) People that are here for a serious discussion and talk about things that are related

2) People that are here to have a little fun while learning something new and know when NOT to joke

and

3) Bloody MORONS such as yourself Azaithoth999 the red that A) talk crap B) are not worth time and space and C) confirm to everyone they are type 3)

As for those that are type 1) and 2) I am happy to share, discuss and learn things with.

Azaithoth999 the red, you not only lack respect for other peoples sexual preferences and gender, you have an ego and need to grow up. Dont think I havent dealt with your type before!

Thanks for the info Nagual.

Im not quiet sure why Carlos Castaneda or Don Juan or even the Shamans of Ancient Mexico would believe that PMS is more of a magical aid than it is a burden. Maybe it increases power intensity within the female? I think the book I am talking about was saying something about PMS being able to shift the assembleage point. Its been a while since I have read those teachings, I am a bit rusty. Maybe someone can bring me up to scratch?!

Thanks.

TheSeeker

I agree with Jilola to a certain extent.  I remember reading somewhere that kundalini is different for different sexes, different sexual energy.  But then again, that is just something I read, truth is I don't know, and I doubt anyone here actually 'knows', but it is interesting to discuss.

And, as a side comment, I don't want to team up and attack Aziroth, but you do need to drop the ego man.... seriously.

Tisha

I am definitely more powerful when I have PMS.  It also makes me more dangerous.

My dreams and flash-visions are more frequent intense the week before my period.  I also have more out-of-body experiences.  I feel things more keenly, and pick up on people's emotions and their intent much more easily.  My Force is laser-sharp and my magic slams hard!

Fortunately for humanity, I am not a cruel person by nature, and my ego is usually in check.  My magic focuses on clarity of vision for all . . . it's just that when I have PMS I do not concern myself with whether or not people find this clarity upsetting or offensive.  Also, when I see injustice, sexism, stupidity, or cruelty when I have PMS, I am much less willing to tolerate it, and much more willing to take fierce and corrective action, using magical or practical means, regardless of the consequences.

Tisha

skymageinfinity

Intersting Tisha -dont worry, you are not type 3 and im not saying that because I am afriad you might be PMSing :)

I have noticed this kinda 'ability' in many of my female friends. Sometimes so strong that I could easily notice that they had PMS. And then when I tell them you need to relax "you are having your periods!" (not a good idea) they get angry at me for days, and then when they settle down and apologise asking me how I knew I tell them I could just sense it. I guess they just feel 'invaded' because its true- I do actually sense it sometimes.

Other times, when I am spending time with a female having PMS... I tend to feel 'altered' slightly, and I see strange things happening around me. Whether it is my perception being altered or my female friend changing things around me, I do not know. All I know that sometimes when a woman knows how to enter through the 'crack' of the worlds (or however Castanada puts it) it is enough to influence others (even put me in that world also). Some females understand that their menstrual cycle is more than just a phase or a burden without being knowledgable in magic- that alone is enough to create magic things (ones that magical ppl can see).

I believe those magical females that see it as a gift and really know how to utilise it, can far out power men.

This power measurement is ofcourse with the ratio of 1 female to 1 male and based on what I have seen.

Aristoles

deep inside,im actually a pretty cruel person who only follows ethics because i might get caught :P
If i got the chance,i'd rock the world :)

n/a

I think, therefore see that skysomething is a gay fellow,
have a serious blockage of sexual Energy,
and do not know what is ego, realy-.
I think you skypeace is all ego, no PURPOSE, no SOURCE.
that's why you are here every day.

-I am here on the other hand-only to learn English!
so, I am the 4th way of your brain skystupidity!
(I think your brain works only inside 3 margin.)

It just happend to be-to you all-that I am also a Sourceror.
so you can all benefit from my mind and perception!
no, not your ego, your view of self.
you.

and anyway, talking of Vanity as a part of ego-you-"skybuilder"
have reacted like an average egoist!

you are offended, -and you react.
it is simple as that.

so what if you are a gay?
take it easy. find a boyfriend!
I will not be your boyfriend, so, stop sending me your little mails!

as for Jilola:
quote:
We are all extant reflections of the same singular existence.

yes, but "we" are not "all" the "same".
"every-ONE" IS on the another level of THEE evolution!

and that EXISTANCE and highest level of EVOLUTION is not called a God.

you are so superficial -you all!
only believe-believe-believe.(believing-what you think)
I? I do not believe in nothing!
and my specialization is-HUMOUR!
read my profile for a GOD SAKE Seekeer!
you also do not know what an ego is!
don't be like that sky-flower![:)]

skymageinfinity

Is it just me or does anyone else think this guy is a dickhead?

And I am not gay you 'sourceror'. Go learn some manners and grow some maturity. You sure as hell dont act like a your 25 year old age.

Why would I be offended by someone your calibre? I just want you to SHUT THE FK UP!!! (Im sure im not the only one).

Are you here to learn English so that you dont get beaten up at school for your 'want to be coool' so called 'humour' ?

If you call me gay once again or even hint anything abusive... Im going to report you to a moderator and you can use your HUMOUR and SOURCERY to deal with them. Im sure theyd agree that if you want to say something to me, youd do it through email. Like I did to you in the first place!!!! Use your brain fool!

No one on these forums should have to put up with your stupid comments let alone your immature behaviour !!

true_witch

I have to say women are more powerful, because they are more represented in magickal religions.  The godess is more prominent than the god, even though they are supposed to be equal.

WalkerInTheWoods

quote:
Originally posted by true_witch

I have to say women are more powerful, because they are more represented in magickal religions.  The godess is more prominent than the god, even though they are supposed to be equal.

How does being more represented and more prominent equal more power? Power in number? But that does not mean that the individual is more powerful. Being seen and known does not make one powerful, atleast magic wise.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Aristoles

Uh,no witch.
The Godess?God?Goddesses and Gods it is,and its not a fluke that the "male" gods run AsagÄrd :)

Tisha

Skymage, you might notice that I am an administrator.

Azaithoth is baiting you so that you will show your true colors.  I might add, it is working!

TO ALL:  What he says to you says less about you, than your reactions to him.  Your reactions say EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

In his own cruel, perverse manner, he is baiting you for your own good. Not exactly MY method of teaching, which is usually kinder, but takes longer to sink in.  Azaithoth's method is explosive and cuts-to-the-quick. "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger." He throws the flaming sword at you, and you have to do something.  But what?  Run to mom? Not exacly a power-response!

So, anyway, are you gonna die on us, or are you gonna learn?  Your next reaction to his words will tell all.
Tisha

Ceriel N

I must admit I've done something similar, in regards to a troll that has come to a forum I frequent, except I cut quite a bit deeper. A really unkind thing to do someone... Especially when I saw how deep-rooted the problem with him was.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

TheSeeker

This wasn't on the list, but I think hermaphrodites have more 'power', so to speak.

Aristoles