News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Winning the Lotto

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekron

Now Hephaestus if all UK forum users 'stole' those numbers you may not win much!

However as am not like that I've written them down in my diary so I will do my best to help you.

Good fortune....spend it wisely

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Ekron

Now Hephaestus if all UK forum users 'stole' those numbers you may not win much!

It is not the winning i'm bothered about, I would be far more excited by the prospect that this experiment might work. Besides ive posted these numbers on that many message boards and e-mailed them to that many people there would likely be 100 jackpot winners. lol

pod3

Tell me what you see in careful, psychic readings of the winners.

majour ka

Interesting, but i would say a miss use of mind energy, why dont all of us conentrate on healing someone or stopping a war, now thats worth doing..any suggestions ?

pod3

Money heals and stops wars. So, tell me if you see what I see in readings of winners.

Hephaestus

I'd like to do a little experiment on this board aswell as many others at the same time.
I'm going to post here approximately 6 lottery numbers, what I want everyone here to do is concentrate on those 6 numbers for the next 2 days and think to yourselves that they are going to come out in 'the UK lottery draw' this wednesday night.

Now at this point you likely think im joking but in all seriousness im not, I think it will be an interesting experiment. Now not all the numbers are likely to come out but even if 3 out of the 6 come out then theres a foundation for further experimentation.

These are the numbers: 08, 11, 15, 39, 48, 49.

Please take part in this experiment.