News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Alas another newbie

Previous topic - Next topic

abijhadvedvishnavati

Hello - I discovered this web a few days ago after ordering and receiving the Mastering Astral Projection book and was just wondering if any other newbies here have been working with the book?  We are starting a small study group (to keep each other motivated and compare progress notes) but would like to meet others who are just starting this journey.
"You will never understand things until you trust them, for you inhibit what you doubt."  Dion Fortune

Selski

Hello abijhadvedvishnavati

Welcome to the Forums.  Have a look around - there is a section dedicated to Mastering Astral Projection.

Enjoy!  :D

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nick

Welcome to the AP forums!  :)
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

abijhadvedvishnavati

Selski and Nick  thanks for the welcome.  I have been reviewing the forum for several days now and the wealth of information is overwhelming; it will take me weeks, perhaps months to digest.  What a welcome relief to find so many fellow seekers.
"You will never understand things until you trust them, for you inhibit what you doubt."  Dion Fortune

Frank

Thanks for the kind comments about the forum.

Hope you enjoy it here!

Yours,
Frank

RTCovenant

I plan on ordering that book, then practicing and reading it this summer.

Welcome to the forum.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."