News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ALLO from Plume....

Previous topic - Next topic

Plume

Thanks Nameless
I got the wordpress blog site the other day, just trying to see if I can transfer the photos here, I know it is possible because Casey did post whole pages this way.... its coming

Plume

Plume

Plume

:cry:

Plume

Plume

Plume

Plume

:|

Plume

Plume

:roll:

Nameless

Plume, you're stuttering, :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Plume

Plume

ALLO ALL ....
I am just overjoyed !!!!and so happy to have finally got this figured out. I went to see a friend that know all about Mac and other things related to my computer. He upgraded the new version and we play with the Wordpress to see how I can transfer photos.  :oops: :| after a few attempts that completely failed I felt sad and despair was setting in me ... ( not to forget I am drama queen #1 I think I kept it pretty contained though...there's no way I will get this I thought ... but stubborn as I am I said lets do it this way again, maybe just maybe we press the wrong key... you just never know ..:  :-D :-D :-D well , well , well , I should of known, really ...it had to be on the 33 third post here on this thread for this to magically happen  :-D open the door to my all time dream !!!! BTW THE Lenormand cards #33 is (KEY) oh! Yeah!!! The power of the cards ♥️   NOW THE GAMES WILL BEGIN!!! ... more soon. Got to go celebrate !!! I will let be back later. Just enjoy  the heart for now. It's a special one you know...
tourloo

Nameless

Love that Big Beautiful Heart. Congratulations!!!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on October 08, 2018, 00:27:24
Plume, you're stuttering, :-)
I thought it was a severe case of the "Hiccups"!  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: Plume on October 08, 2018, 00:30:02
:-D :-D :-Di :-D got it!!!!!!!
Finally. I know how hard you have been working towards learning to link photos here. Congrats Plume. Another "Milestone" accomplishment achieved!  8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Plume

:-D  :lol: I will create a new thread to start the journaling again ,but next I need to get the avatar going.
Nameless if you want to post photos, go to wordpress create an account , literally minutes to do so, get the free one and start putting photos in the site for future usage, from there you copy the address link when you press the photo image  that is in your wordpress , after you go to the image part  here and paste it in between the two brackets that say image, very strange concept but it works. I can take screen shots to show you if interested. I think you may also be able to do this from the photo buckets or drop box. worth the try. soooo cool!!!!! :-D

Nameless

Thanks Plume. Right now I will hold off as things are pretty rough and sketchy here at home. I'm glad you figured it out. At least now I know who to turn to, when I tried a year or so ago I had no luck at all so reckoned I'd remain both nameless and faceless, lol.

I've got your wordpress link bookmarked in case you decide to do something interesting with it. ;-)

Plume

Nice of you Nameless to take note of the wordpress, It will be more a winter project to fill it in. I was wondering if anyone know if MntGoat is here, I know he has the word press but I cant get the name or the link. It was also a site he thought that was meeting his need for journaling. Anyway ... will see.
Wish you well and hope things will settle and be better for you and your family.
talk soon...

Nameless

I'm gonna try to modify your link Plume.

https://plume443167638.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/45fbe8bf-c5b3-486f-aa4b-3905fae5b4b4.jpeg?w=450
See if that worked.

Love what you did with the amplifier.

ETA: It worked!