News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dear ripples of the same pond

Previous topic - Next topic

Subu

Hello dear brothers and sisters,
My name is SUBU and I am in a lookout for the best way to live this life -aka- Spiritualist.

I am doing meditation for almost two years (Breathing meditation) and now I wanted to escalate my awareness into astral planes as well, and hence I joined this community.

For now, the experience that I wanted to achieve is OBE/Astral Projection. Now if someone can steer me in the necessary direction for the preliminary steps that I have to take to achieve the OBE/Astral Projection, I will highly appreciate that!
I am a psychology enthusiast. So, I have trained my mind to rationalize things that have seemingly no explanation. I used to rationalize Astral Projection as vivid Hallucination/Imagination that brain tricks us as real. But then later after few years, I started believing in metaphysical and supernatural things! Even then, I still have some mental blocks in Astral Projection that needs some clarification. So, if you guys can clarify that as well, I will highly appreciate it.

You guys are the best!
With Gratitude,
Subu

fowlskins

welcome subu
start with the stickies on each of the sub forums
tons of really good advice about all you are asking