News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help Wanted, Please.

Previous topic - Next topic

kovurs

Dear Friends,

Good day.

This is Siva from India recently migrated to Canada.
I am very happy to be here and to be associated with people like you who are seeking the truth.

Why am I here? For which, I would like to share a few of my spiritual experiences, which goes like this;

My first life-changing incidence. Sometime in 1991/92, I had a situation. Evening, I was chatting with
the shop owner, while I was waiting for a bus to get back home. While moving my head a ray of orange
light felt on my eyes. It was a reflection due to setting-sun's light onto the small book wrapped with plastic cover.
My inner voice forced me to ask the shop owner to see what it was. It was a pocket sized book on south Indian God,
I started reading it (while still waiting for the bus) and came across a sentence where he can cure illness.
At that point, I had a wart/mole on my lip for 1or2 years. After reading that verse, I prayed for the cure,
which disappeared in 2 weeks time!! That was the time, some thing in me woke up and started to make constant
interaction with God. Ever since, my desire towards spirituality started expanding.

On 2 occasions, during 2000/01, soon after laying down on my bed to sleep, inner voice prompted me something was coming behind.
Then the following incidence happened very instantly (30 secs may be) that my body was paralyzed and my mind was very active
and could see things happening..that black colour in ball shape sat on my chest and was chocking me. Oh my God, I could feel and
experience very vividly and it was not a dream either!  I could see my legs and arms were floating, even my head was floating a bit but
not my chest as that black thing was sitting..for a moment, I was blank! I tried to spell God's name but in vain. Luckily that went
immediately. I woke up with great sense of fear and kind of happiness. Fear for that black thing ..and happiness for seeing and feeling
my soul plus that state of mind during that incidence. Oh my God!

Similar thing happened once again (3rd time + last time) when I was in Germany, but the moment that black thing entered into the house,
I could see through my soul's eyes that a God's spirit from God's physical idol (we were sleeping together) got up and he looked upon.
That was it. I was really happy for his grace and love!

Following incidence eventually led me to the World of OBE/Astral Travel. It was in 2000/01, I was having fever for about a week.
It was again, soon after laying down on my bed to sleep, I saw a God's spirit approached to my bed with a jug in his hands and he
was floating in the air. As he approached, very very very instantly upper half of my soul/spirit stood up and I could feel that force.
I was just blinking and thinking of a question to start the conversation...but he told me to open my mouth which I did and he poured
that liquid in my soul's mouth and he left off. As soon as he left, with the same force, upper part of my soul returned back to my physical
body. Conversation between us happened telepathically. And I was cured in days time. But this has left another remarkable memory.
I tried to inquire what that liquid/water could be..but I did not receive any answers. Looking for an answer I started googling it and found
something very interesting... found new subjects on OBE / Astral travel, projects etc.

I started trying to AP sometime in 2006. I have even bought Robert Monroe's Sync CDs and started reading more on this, but occasionally.
Till date, not successful but I have had good experiences (couple of times) related to vibration state. Once I had good lucid dreaming
(most probably). It was like I was flying horizontally in full speed with great sense of freedom. So, as of now, I could try hard to get to a
vibration state. So I wanted to resume my journey to make further progress.

HELP PLEASE!

After moving to Canada, I am still seeking a job. I don't know what to choose. My body, soul and heart is crying to help poor and needy in the World
and tells me to spend time to make spiritual progress. But have a family to look after and need more money to run the materialistic show and to take care of my parents back at home.

So I am here to ask anyone of you could help me on my professional front please. I have career options but none wow's me. I wanted to ask myself through AP but taking really lot of time. I would like to know if anyone while AP could ask spiritual master in the astral plane for me please?

Eagerly awaiting your comments/feedback and helping hand.

Regards and Love,
Siva.

Bluefirephoenix

You need to live on something while your figuring things out. I am also an immigrant to Canada. It took me about 5 or so years to find a decent job that allowed me to pursue interests while maintaining us physically. I would start working in a job that you know. Changing carreers at the time you immigrate is stressful. Make one change and allow a year to two for adjustment. So you have changed countries. Go into the same work you were doing before for the next year or two then start working towards changes once you adjust. 

If work is scarce where you are I would check into the Oilsands areas. Ft. McMurry will be in the process of rebuilding and I'm sure there is plenty of work out there.

Make sure your immigration paperwork is in order. If you have trouble go to your local MP's office. MP offer paperwork services to new immigrants. I wish I had known about the service when I moved here initially. It would have saved me about $10 in attournys fees getting my residency.

If you want to work in alternative health and spiritual type stuff there are several options but they cost quite a bit which is why you need to build up some savings right away. Certifications and memberships will give you credibility if you want to pursue that route. But it means you have to pay for the classes and for the initial costs of starting the buisness.

dpk38

You are looking everywhere for answers. You believe you can just AP and ask someone or some guide regarding the right thing to do. But, though that is quite possible, it is not necessary. You are experiencing (what you are at the moment) because you are supposed to. Its all part of your learning progress. All I would like to convey is that, don't look for answers somewhere else. Don't think there is a person/entity with a solution for all your problems.

Question yourself, look inward
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Bluefirephoenix

Agree with dpk.  Take care of reality first get a job... Winter is coming.

kovurs

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on June 22, 2016, 09:36:14
You need to live on something while your figuring things out. I am also an immigrant to Canada. It took me about 5 or so years to find a decent job that allowed me to pursue interests while maintaining us physically. I would start working in a job that you know. Changing carreers at the time you immigrate is stressful. Make one change and allow a year to two for adjustment. So you have changed countries. Go into the same work you were doing before for the next year or two then start working towards changes once you adjust. 

If work is scarce where you are I would check into the Oilsands areas. Ft. McMurry will be in the process of rebuilding and I'm sure there is plenty of work out there.

Make sure your immigration paperwork is in order. If you have trouble go to your local MP's office. MP offer paperwork services to new immigrants. I wish I had known about the service when I moved here initially. It would have saved me about $10 in attournys fees getting my residency.

If you want to work in alternative health and spiritual type stuff there are several options but they cost quite a bit which is why you need to build up some savings right away. Certifications and memberships will give you credibility if you want to pursue that route. But it means you have to pay for the classes and for the initial costs of starting the buisness.

Hi BluefirePhoenix,

Thanks a lot for the reply. What you said is true. I will give myself the time for the changes. I live closer to Toronto. Jobs here are not scarce but quite competitive. I will look into the options and see what is best. Thanks for the info regarding MP's office. I initially intended to land in Alberta but
I may move once oil prices are recovered. I will touch base with you if I have any further questions regarding life/career here. Thanks once again.

kovurs

Quote from: dpk38 on June 23, 2016, 06:01:19
You are looking everywhere for answers. You believe you can just AP and ask someone or some guide regarding the right thing to do. But, though that is quite possible, it is not necessary. You are experiencing (what you are at the moment) because you are supposed to. Its all part of your learning progress. All I would like to convey is that, don't look for answers somewhere else. Don't think there is a person/entity with a solution for all your problems.

Question yourself, look inward

Hi dpk38,

Thanks for the reply. I do buy most of your points.
Actually I was never so confused. At this point of time, I feel as if I am in a junction and wondering which path to take.
Spiritually any path is fine, as per my view. But, I was under the impression it would be wise and "easy" to AP and find the solution.
On the other hand, I questioned myself and asked inner voice about the purpose of my rest of my life, which always said I am done.
And I don't see any motive to live. Not sure where / what the problem is. Its been like that for about 6-7 years.. nothing interests me.
That's why I am confused, not knowing whether it is my error or I am facing this as I am supposed to..
However, I am considering messages from you and bluefirephoenix as clues for my next move.

Another question, just for knowledge. You mentioned that "Don't think there is a person/entity with a solution..."
To me, there might be a strong experience/realization by you for that statement. If yes, could you please share?
My understanding is that, anyone in the A-plane could help us for what we want and there is no limitation. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks a lot!

dpk38

Quote from: kovurs on June 24, 2016, 03:18:11
Another question, just for knowledge. You mentioned that "Don't think there is a person/entity with a solution..."
To me, there might be a strong experience/realization by you for that statement. If yes, could you please share?
My understanding is that, anyone in the A-plane could help us for what we want and there is no limitation. Correct me if I am wrong.
Let me quote a very simple example with which most of us can relate to. You might have come across many posts on the internet where people have tried calling their guides and asking them to help him/her (regarding AP)  to separate from the physical by pulling them out.
Personally, I strongly believe in higher powers in different planes who guide us over the time of our lives. But they had never answered my call for help with astral projection.
This is because pulling me out would have actually never helped. But, instead it was my path of figuring out the key to projection that lead to the understanding of various wide concepts about reality and life itself. In case i were aided by someone at the beginning, then I would've probably pushed myself into greater ignorance by labelling the various "realities" and putting them into neat little boxes. But, rather I find myself with a better knowledge about the true nature of this world (the illusion or Maya) behind everything we experience - this is also a topic frequently touched on by Xanth.

Furthermore, if you had noticed, usually in many stories, movies, comics or cartoons, when the protagonist requests an elder/leader for an answer to a problem, they would only reply in short phrases or quotes that don't make much sense immediately. The character then spends a lot of time trying to understand etc, and would finally crack it in the climax. - same answer to this as well.

Consider a scenario where I'm trying to explain to a kid, about what ego is, how one is not the ego but something greater, about egolessness etc. Do you think he would understand what I'm saying or would learn it better if he had reached that point himself through self realization?

You might now say, "Okay, I get what you are saying, but I'm not looking for all the answers. But some guidance from beings in the astral plane would do me good."
See, im not asking you not to seek the guides. I'm not telling you that you won't find solutions out there. If you are able to find help that way, then well and good. But if you can't, then don't be discouraged. I just want you to know that guidance and help can appear in various forms in our lives. It can appear in the form of a book, a pet, your spouse, a video you watched over the net, an incident in your life. It can be anything. Ask the universe, you will receive it. Just be open-minded.
Guides can be contacted even from the physical. You don't necessarily have to AP.

Life has been hard on all of us. If life had been all "happy ever after" then one would remain entangled in this illusion. Only the truth would set you free. Seek knowledge. Search for truth. Everytime I pray, I request wisdom. And yes, the universe answers as I stumbled upon very useful resources over the internet as well some important books.
Have patience. don't give up hope
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"