News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ello :)

Previous topic - Next topic

hai everyone :) I just started getting interested in some of this stuff recently, its a little weird granted cos ive never tried or even considered anything like this. I have quite a stressful life and was intrigued the first time I lay down and cleared my mind using some of the methods around here. I managed to forget about all my problems and relax ect one night and I got this nice feeling all over that I can only describe as 'fuzzy'. I longed to stay in that state but I got shocked and my heart rate increased loads and it was no more :(

anyways hi to you all you seem like lovely people :) hope you can help me :P  (OBEs look interesting too :D)

Nick

Hi 5809,

Thanks for posting that introduction. Welcome to the AP forums!  :)  Take a look at the Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! forum when you get a chance. There's some good information in many of those threads. We'll look forward to your participation here.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Frank

Hello and welcome to the forum 5809.

Hope you like it here.

Yours,
Frank

RTCovenant

Welcome to the forum.

I hope people don't get you confused with others that have similiar looking numbers. (I have not seen any yet, but who knows?)
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."