News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

First post and VERY random question.

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan1337

Hello everyone!
         First off I just want to say this community seems so welcoming and I'm really happy i've found it :). I've only been studying projection for a few days and haven't had a successful projection but even in my attempts I've gained great insight and an awareness for my astral body which is AWESOME. Anyway, I'm a little curious about something i've read on random corners of the internet pertaining to AP. Some people, while talking about AP refer to this school? or perhaps a college or a place of learning somewhere in the astral realm. They talk about it like it's a place astral beings can go and take classes and learn and they talk about being there, running in to so and so, going on a walk with them or talking with them. It seems like they're referring to a place accessible to anyone. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Are these types of things possible? If so, I'm very very stoked. Anyway, I apologize for this incoherent ramble of a first post but I hope someone else knows wtf this is. Thanks so much for reading!
                                                                                                                             <3

Xanth

Hi there Ryan!

Welcome to the Astral Pulse.

I hope you find what you're looking for here.  :)
We'll try to help you as much as we can.

Dazino

Hello Ryan! Welcome to the pulse. Are you referring to something like the Akashic records? It sounds rather similar; A place of knowledge on a non-physical level...

Tim R

NoY

Astral316

Quote from: ryan1337 on September 07, 2011, 23:01:10Some people, while talking about AP refer to this school? or perhaps a college or a place of learning somewhere in the astral realm. They talk about it like it's a place astral beings can go and take classes and learn and they talk about being there, running in to so and so, going on a walk with them or talking with them. It seems like they're referring to a place accessible to anyone. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Are these types of things possible?                              <3

Yea, learning experiences aren't uncommon in the Astral. There's no specific setting designated for this type of thing though. You can learn a lesson in the middle of an Astral forest and you can shoot the breeze with students on a college campus. As to what's possible... skill and imagination are your only limitations.

astraladdict

Great.. another Ryan -___-  :-D Just messing with yuh. Welcome to the pulse

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Greytraveller

Greetings ryan1337
The school that you have heard about could be one of these three possibilities --
1) Seminars by any or more of these authors  -- Robert Bruce, William Buhlman, Bruce Moen. (or the Monroe Institute in Virginia.)
2) The online classes at www.gnosticweb.org or www.astralweb.org   Note that the last time I checked both of these sites were Down.
3) Or the OBE reports by several people who mention a place in an astral (non-physical) realm where people go to take classes and learn.

Hope that this helps  :-)
Grey

Lionheart

Hello Ryan and welcome to the Pulse. My first successful Phasing Sessions had to do with an Astral School. I found myself in front of a beautiful white Cathedral looking building and there were a number of people entering it. I was directed to follow. I then sat down and saw that behind a Blackboard was a giant spinning vortex or portal. For the first 5 or 6 times I Phased I was always directed to this area. The next step was finding my Guide in the Astral. Then I was told for weeks to just observe. After that I kind of mingled with the other entities/people, then came a couple of retrievals. Now I can go anywhere my intent wishes. This whole process has taken about 7 months to achieve. I am thankful for the Astral School for it was my first stepping stone in learning the do's and don'ts of the Astral Plane.