News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New forum

Previous topic - Next topic

Erik

Hi everyone,

Want you to know that I'm very glad that the Pulse has survived and is transformed to a new forum!
It's quite hard to find knowledge on the subject of phasing and OBE without a believe system or dogmatic principles involved.

Posting not so much here because I have not so much to say, but always getting back here for reference and motivation.

Cheers,

Erik

Xanth

Welcome back!  I'm also glad that we were able to preserve the forum.  It would have been a crying shame had the internet lost the 20+ years of knowledge we have built here.  :)

QuoteIt's quite hard to find knowledge on the subject of phasing and OBE without a believe system or dogmatic principles involved.
Actually, at this point, ALL knowledge we have is "belief"-based.  It's impossible to find otherwise.
I *TRY* to remain as scientifically based as I can, but belief is unavoidable.

QuotePosting not so much here because I have not so much to say, but always getting back here for reference and motivation.
I bet that you have more to share here than you think you do.   8-)

Szaxx

Hi,
It is much better now and things are running far smoother than ever.
References are here, that is true, you could always post a question too.
It may seem too small to you but I'll bet someone somewhere will have the same question and haven't found an answer.
There's always someone here to help.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Erik

Thanks for the replies!

Quote from: Xanth on September 09, 2023, 19:23:12Actually, at this point, ALL knowledge we have is "belief"-based.  It's impossible to find otherwise.
I *TRY* to remain as scientifically based as I can, but belief is unavoidable.

Yes, you're right. I meant common agreed believe systems. The individual mind needs some concept to operate, but I try to get me in a state of no expectations, ideas, opinions and so on.