News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Goodmorning

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritualquest

Greetings to all,
My name is Linda. I am very pleased to have found this site. It has lent explanation to many things I have experienced over the last ten years. I'm 47, have raised three daughters, and I'm looking foward to learning and sharing with all here.My question?
This started ten yrs. ago. I became very restless and had many questions as to myself,my life in a spiritual context so to speak. I have always believed everything happens for a reason,no such thing as coincidence. I began searching. the first thing I did was to start reading.
A friend gave me the book "the Celestine Prophecy". From this I learned about energies and auras. I put the exersizes into practice and so to speak became very intune to all the energies that surrond me, in people,in nature,and all things.
One day I was on my way to work.( which was a seven mile drive) As I was driving to a patients home I was saying goodmorning, appreciating,and exchanging energies with everything on the way.I remember as I was driving up a mountain road seeing the morning light shine thru the leaves of a maple tree and the way the light glistened off the leaves I could see through the leaves, each vain of the leaf and thinking how beautiful and thanking the tree for bearing such beauty. Then the next thing I remember was I was sitting in my patients driveway a little freaked out trying to figure out how I got there. the car was still running but I had no recolection of this seven mile drive up the mountain.Leaving me confused the rest of the day. When I woke the next morning, I had such a sense of joy, serenity, and peace within myself, and all the questions that I had been seeking for the past year were known to me as truths. It was tho I understood everything, including the meaning of physical life itself, and was as if everyone else could see it in me also.This lasted about two weeks. Then it went away. It was horrible. I wanted it back. I brought this to the attention of my minister. He said I was given a taste of heaven. Well if this was heaven then I did'nt want to be here anymore. I wanted to go home.(don't worry I would NEVER consider) So my search took on a rapid pace. As time went on It would come and go. It has left me with the ability to speak with my spirit guides or angels through thought process. It is very easy to distingquish which thoughts are which.And so my search continues as to where do I go from here? Is this kundilini?
Sorry this intro is so long! But it seems people here understand where I'm coming from. Thankyou for listening. Peace to all.
Linda

Selski

Hi Linda

Nice to see you here and thanks for a lovely introduction.

You might want to break your questions down and post them in the "Spiritual Development" section (about kundalini and guides).  That way you are likely to get specific answers.

Anyway, in the meantime, welcome to the Forums and I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the forums!

Nay

Nick

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums!  :)  You know, in reading your experiences above, it reminded me somewhat of what happened (in a similar sense) to the author of a book that I have just read. It may very well be, as Sarah mentioned, a type of kundalini experience.

In addition to posting a specific question, try reading over this review in our Welcome to Member's Book Recommendations and Reviews Forum. You can access that specific review if you Click Here

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

RTCovenant

Hey, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoyed that book. Most of the books we read here are either written by Robert Bruce or Robert Monroe.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."