News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi Everyone

Previous topic - Next topic

Travesty

Hi everyone :)  Since I was introduced to Robert Bruce's work less than a year ago I've been slowly trotting along in my journey towards craziness...  Well, let's just say I'm another individual searching for something else that exists independently of my own consciousness...  Perhaps even answers to personal phenomena I've experienced and can't explain...

Anyway I'll keep my posts respectful and try my best not to create problems on these forums and hopefully you'll all welcome my presence...

Nick

Hi Travesty,

Welcome to the AP forums! There are many topics to view and participate in, and I'm sure there will be those that interest you. We'll look forward to your participation.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Selski

Hello Travesty

Welcome and have fun!  :D

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

RTCovenant

Hey Travesty

Welcome to the forums.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."