News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Greetings

Previous topic - Next topic

13thrisingtruths

Namaste, ive been a member here for a few months now. still willing myself closer to an AP or Fully blow OBE in the conscious mind frame. I have decided to just say that anything astral for my definition of AP and OBE is the same type of thing except you may be in a different realm or a different dimension then this one.
my reasons for finding this community  are quite simple i want to access my akashic records, find my mission and complete it. align myself into oneness with all and beat the beast down. i study etymology of words so i sometimes word things in a different way because my world is a complex one seeing words as swords with vibration power behind everything you say.

about myself b4 i cam here my name is jim im from KY. ive studied criminal justice in college to learn about the workings of the american and i use that term loosely, justice system. b4 that i was a military man where i learned about war and the horrors it holds for all. b4 this i started a succesful business with a friend in highschool that is still running strong today. and grew up farming on the hills of KY. i am currently working on starting a small berry/veggy farm back up on some property i own.

just want to thank everyone for helping me through this process of mastering self to a level i had never dreamed of hahaha. 4 real thank you and may the sun keep you warm in your times of darkness. 

just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

roman67

Welcome to Astral Pulse. Good to see you here. Feel free to share anything.

Greytraveller

Greetings and welcome 13thrisingtruths
As you wrote
Quoteworld is a complex one seeing words as swords with vibration power behind everything you say.
I felt compelled to comment that your view is very similar to the concept behind ritual magick, and especially Enochian magick. Coincidental probably yet also interesting.

Regards  8-)
Grey

13thrisingtruths

my knowledge hits on many levels at once feel free to hit me up with anything i do not believe in coincidences i see them as your subconscious speaking into the 21st century /2+1=3 3D. knowledge is free feel free to hit me up with a DM if you wanna chat on a topic. i do research everything leaving no stone unturned is how i have traveled here and how i will continue to grow.
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

Szaxx

Hi, thats the best way to learn. Tons of research and an open-minded interpretation. The thing to do now is improve your memory so you can answer many questions off the top of your head.
That's a challenge itself, once successful you understand.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

13thrisingtruths

roman67

Best of Luck 13therisingtruths.