News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Greetings from 'freelight'

Previous topic - Next topic

freelight

Hello,

I just found this section and figured I might as well post an official introduction. I have already posted 3 times in the 'Judaism and early christianity section' under various topics and have gotten no dialogue intercourse yet.  

I am currently exploring spiritualist/spiritist doctrine and the souls eternal progression - the afterlife and the spirit-realms where souls continue their post-mortal lives. Naturally reincarnation has come up...and I am still undecided over that aspect...but find that some spirit-teachers believe in it...and others do not (or some variations or different interpretations exist). At any rate...in my study of spirit-communications...high or superior spirits from the Spirit-world are consistent to bring forth the same spiritual principles and truths which govern the souls eternal progress.....on earth and in the worlds beyond.

My interests related to these topics are mediumship, spirit-travel(this forums forte') and all the wonderful dynamics and laws which govern our spiritual progress. I am also interested in the ministry of soul-retrieval and spirit-rescue missions. I am active in other discussion groups/forums and network with like schools of thought.

For more information about 'freelight'....please visit my website(s) which can be accessed via my Profile. In my studies on the souls progress and the afterlife...I hope to write some commentaries/essays on my findings and other creative writings ventures. I have not avidly practiced astral travel......although in dreams and prayer-work....the spirit-vision and ESP is heightened to a greater degree. So..in the arena of intentional astral flight I am a novice. I usually choose to allow the Spirit to lead and guide me in these endeavors......and will only will them when I am more properly trained in the art.

I look forward.

'Go in beauty, peace be with you,...til we meet again in the Light'
-old folksong/blessing
"Holiness is not so much a way of conduct as it is a way of being" - pjp

Nick

Hi freelight,

Thanks for the nice introduction, and welcome to the Astral Pulse forums!  :)  Sometimes it takes a while to get a response to a topic. It could be any number of reasons. I've posted a couple of new topics in the last few weeks or so. As an example, one thread got no responses, and the other quite a few.

Regarding spiritualism, there is a topic I posted a long time ago in the Early Christianity forum. It is called "The Rock of Truth" after the title to a book written by a Scottish spiritualist named Arthur Findlay. You may have heard of him. You may be interested in taking a look at that thread. Also, one of our other moderators EOL007 is pretty knowledgable in spiritualist matters, imo, and undoubtedly your paths will meet.

Again welcome, and we'll look forward to your participation here!

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Frank

Hello Freelight, if that's your picture I must say you look remarkably like that bloke in Starwars. :)

Hope you like it here.

Yours,
Frank

RTCovenant

May the force be with you, freelight.

I am YOUR FATHER!

Just kidding, Welcome to the forums
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

freelight

Thanks so much all,

My avatar choice was kind of impulsive.......as I didnt have any that were small enough to use for this forum. So.....I was browsing on a Star Wars site and found some smaller avatars....and went with Obie One Kanobi. I hope this doesnt detract from my own original entity-ship.  :lol:  I could change it at will too eh. Shalom,

paul
"Holiness is not so much a way of conduct as it is a way of being" - pjp