News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Greetings from Norway!

Previous topic - Next topic

lucidpowermind

Hello everyone!

Guess a little introduction is in its place. My name is Fredrik, 30 years old.

Started to experiment with astral projection six years ago. Been clinical dead two times due to overdose, which is funny enough what introduced me to astral projection. Been sober for 7 years, living the normal 9 to 5 life with a wife and two kids.

Been astral traveling for nearly 5 years now. What really was a breakpoint for me when I started to experiment with astral projection was the use of brainwave music to enhance the experience.
Don't need the brainwave entertainment anymore to project, but I started to produce some tracks myself, even made some basic beginner guides which I recently published online.

Very excited to be here, looking forward to discuss and answer questions if needed!

If you're a beginner and looking for a guide, please do check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVtMf1XIlnQ&t=113s

Best regards!

EscapeVelocity

First off, your name is way too long, so I immediately dub you LPM! :-D

So Welcome to the Pulse!

Twice dead...damn I think we might want to hear about those experiences! Do tell!

Please share what you have been learning. There is a lot to read and a lot to learn. Thanks for joining!

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Welcome lucidpowermind!  :-)

Another Binaural-naut! I still use Binaural Beats and Isochronic tones today. I like the continued brain entrainment that they offer. Like you said, they aren't really necessary anymore. They do teach you to not only learn to realize the different levels of frequency, as in Alpha, Beta, Delta Theta and Gamma, but also how to hold your focus in them for a period of time. I experience the NPR (Non Physical Realms), by the point of view of a single point of consciousness. That way, there are 0 limitations. I find the faster you can get into point of view mindset, the easier this entire practice in general seems to get.

I listened to all 5 of your videos now, even the LD one and they are quite good. I like that you use musical accompaniment with your creations. I find the mono tone ones very annoying. I like the background Bin beat/Iso tones much better.

How often do you practice? Are you "adept" at hitting the 3 D darkness, aka the "Void"?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla