News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hail from Southern Cali

Previous topic - Next topic

Machine1k

Like a lot of people in the western cultures I was until recently totally oblivious to the entirety of this forums topic(s), until a few weeks ago that is.

I have been practicing lucid dreaming for about three years, off an on, so on that front I am somewhat familiar.  I mainly wanted to explore lucid dreaming so I could fly like Neo in the Matrix!  My other area of interest was UFO/Aliens and remote viewing.

Now here is where my current story begins.. I was watching a video of people being able to summon UFOs, Steven Greer being one of those people.  All these people had one thing in common for there success, they did some form of meditation.  I thought hey, why not try it and see what happens.  So for about a week I started to practice meditation daily, I figured whether it worked or not the meditation would be a good thing to do, since I already did Yoga'ish exercise and they are supposed to be awesome paired together.

Anyhow, just last week, I was doing my regular meditation routine and I found myself staring at myself, like it was real, more real then my lucid dreams.  It kind of freaked me out and I popped back into my body, but I wrote it off as if I had fallen asleep for a second.  After reading around the internet, I found out I had an OBE induced by the meditation and then I found out about the Astral Projection.  I'm hooked and have started the process of learning how to do it and explore the Astral Plane.

So, I'm new and I know there is a lot more to learn and its a long road to travel, but I'm ready!  In the mean time is there a reading list of recommended materials to pick up?

o/

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!   :-)

This Forum is loaded with great material. Check out the many helpful Stickies found in the different subsections. They are the threads in BOLD BLUE LETTERS. They are always a great place to start!

This section is a great introductory for new members as well.  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq-b46.0/

Good Luck and Safe Travels!   :-)

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
It sounds like you'll find this easy. I'm sure the stickies will give you all you need. Any questions, just ask.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralzombie

Welcome!

Pretty exciting to be staring at yourself when you're not looking in the mirror or looking at a photo.

At least it is now, it absolutely devastated my world when it first happened to me due to my former religious beliefs.

Since you're experienced with LD, you're just a single thought away from some amazing travels. If it helps, call everything LD until you think otherwise.

Good luck. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain