News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalDimension

Hi!
I'm new to the forum and soooooo thrilled I found you all.  :D  I have had a few OBEs and frequently astral project spontaneously, usually upon waking in the morning. The thing I never could understand, though, was a certain thing that happens all the time where it seems like I'm watching a movie when I close my eyes and get comfortable and focused. I read the posting on Phasing - Yayyyyyy, it sounds exactly like what I experience!!!   :o    :D  Finally a name for it.  :lol:
Thanks for this great place, I look forward to being here often.
CrystalDimension

Prophet

Welcome!

I hope you learn many things here.
The poetry that comes from the squaring off and the circleing is worth it.
Finding beauty in the dissonance.

Eol007

Hi CrystalDimension,

Welcome to the forums.

Stephen

Nick

Hi,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums!  :)  We'll look forward to hearing more from you!

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Frank

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Hope you like it here.

Yours,
Frank

CrystalDimension

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes! So sorry I posted then did not return for a few days, my father is in the hospital so I have been spending all of my time with him and my mother.
Blessings,
Crystal  :)