News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

This is a belated hello.  I posted before instroducing myself.  I have been interested in the paranormal since I was a girl.  My greatgrandfather was spiritually gifted.  He saw and knew things that other people did not.  He started talking to me more about these things when he also talked about his passing on.  He was healthy at the time mind you but he knew and he was completely at peace with it.   I have had dreams that have come true.  Now I have been practicing astral projection.  I am a work in progress  :-D Anyhow, since I have been trying to make contact with my spirit guide and trying to astral project as well my last two nights have been chaos. I think I may have had contact with my spirit guide in a lucid dream, three nights ago, then the last two nights I have been flooded with fragmented images that have prevented me from sleeping.  Each of the last two nights, I practiced, gave up to sleep and no such luck.  I had a feeling last night of being held down, but it didn't last long.  Please someone tell me that this sounds like I am making progress :|

Thanks, and I am glad to have found this site :lol:

Greytraveller

Hallo Hesperus and welcome.
You might want to begin here by checking out the FAQ forum as there's alot of good info there.
You were quite fortunate to have someone in your family that was psychically gifted. Having someone else to talk to about such things is surely a big advantage.

Regards  8-)
Grey

NoY

Welcome to the Pulse  8-)

:NoY:

Xanth

Hi there Hesperus!

Welcome to the Astral Pulse.  It's nice to have you here.  :)

Timandra

Hi Hesperus, welcome to the Astral Pulse, nice to meet you here!  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

Astral Anarchist

Welcome Hesperus, I hope you find what you're looking for.  :-D

i smoke and drink coffee

Hesperus, hello there.
If you would like, initiate the first step of what could be a stimulating and exciting cybergeddon relationship, and PM me here on the AP Forums.  If not, I will say, one thing that makes progress towards the astral is the willingness to devote the time and mind energy to the existence you are trying to achieve.  Push forwards, break the barriers of spacetime and enter into unlimited existence, is this the point of our lives as humans, or satyrs, or elven peoples?  Certainly, just last night, I had a horrific nightmare in which I was in sleep paralysis, and trying desperately to get out of bed, and was waking up and falling back asleep.  The nightmare part was because there were people wearing grey shifting like shadow men all through my house, and I heard a young girl say, "He forgives us, it's because he's of Love!!"  Very confusing, makes my brain hurt.

I would like, on a purely net based relationship basis, for now, at least, to know more about you.  In my affection and hope in women all over the world, it would be nice to possibly send emails back and forth and play some games together of some kind, text, RPG if you would like.  I am an insane man, be assured, more honest than some would claim in ignorance.  Pleased to see you here, and if you come into the full energy of the astral, you will see that all-thought is bound up in the astral, and all experience of the material world is transcended by pure astral experience.  I do not know for certain, if the astral is the Buddhist "Nirvana".  Be well, be happy!!  Be safe, for a certainty.

With love and tender affection in hope for the future of life,
Chad (Mologi)